What's new

Rafale vs. F-16 ۔ The real comparison is between the capabilities of the Pakistan air force and Indian air force

A lot of Rafale counter tactics being discussed, but we seem to have ignored the Super Hornets with AESA and Stealthy external pods, that are coming to Indian Navy. Apparently they will initially be on lease so will probably be a force to reckon even before the Rafales.

You and your posts are very silly...full of emotions and fictions. At the age you are its an embarrassment. Reading your post, I bet, You must be a lousy banker too.

Get the facts checked of your posts. Dont get swayed by propoganda. Look at the contemporary history and geography since 14 Aug 1947. Comparative economy since 1947. Question your silly assumptions...You may get the answer.

Provided you are looking for answer.

Hwy Mr India don't make fun of my old age etc . . . Do you mock your father for being old too?? This 62-yeas Pakistani old man can kill a young Indian soldier with a fist even at this age. Now the first thing to be remember is that of before 1947. Remember the history of Muslim subjugation from the eleventh century to the eighteenth century. Remember the sword-wielding Ghaznavi and Ghauri who are now carrying Pakistani nuclear warheads.....

frbutt-pk-2020.jpg

Last edited:
Hwy Mr India don't make fun of my old age. . . . Do you mock your father for being old too?? This 62-yeas Pakistani old man can kill a young Indian soldier with a fist even at this age. Now the first thing will be before 1947. Remember the history of Muslim subjugation from the first eleventh century to the eighteenth century. Remember the sword-wielding Ghaznavi and Ghauri who are now carrying Pakistani nuclear warheads.....

View attachment 697687

Hi,

yiou have not come across the punjabi sikh soldiers---otherwise you would have stated that.

But this comment is extremely arrogant---.

Ohh my God this thread is still alive... okay both are equally deadly predators...... now let's enjoy this song AA DEKHE JARA KISME KITNA HAI DUM....

Hwy Mr India don't make fun of my old age. . . . Do you mock your father for being old too?? This 62-yeas Pakistani old man can kill a young Indian soldier with a fist even at this age. Now the first thing will be before 1947. Remember the history of Muslim subjugation from the first eleventh century to the eighteenth century. Remember the sword-wielding Ghaznavi and Ghauri who are now carrying Pakistani nuclear warheads.....

View attachment 697687
Dont say that...underestimating enemy is a deadly mistake and there is more to warfare than man power.

Hi,

yiou have not come across the punjabi sikh soldiers---otherwise you would have stated that.

But this comment is extremely arrogant---.

I would not consider panjabis anywhere close to mountain men fact is the bone density and efficiency to utilize O2 give them more brut power and strength mix that with difficulties to live above 2000 meter,
Most of the tankish soldiers from India come from mountainous regions of himalayan belt..
Whether nagas, gurkhas, dhauladhars, kumaun ...
But brut strength is not much of use when u dont have technical prowess..

Hwy Mr India don't make fun of my old age etc . . . Do you mock your father for being old too?? This 62-yeas Pakistani old man can kill a young Indian soldier with a fist even at this age. Now the first thing to be remember is that of before 1947. Remember the history of Muslim subjugation from the eleventh century to the eighteenth century. Remember the sword-wielding Ghaznavi and Ghauri who are now carrying Pakistani nuclear warheads.....

View attachment 697687

Dear Sir,
In the last 11 years I have been visiting this forum, I have evolved a lot due to sheer life experiences and how with age it makes you humble.

By the time I reach your age, i would want to be a further refined man. I did not comment on your age, I was disappointed that at your age you still have that kiddish thought process. Your every post is loads of emotions and being a banker myself, I feel you must have done lot of crap stuff while at work.

I wish govt does a free mapping of people genetics and they have their ancestor mapping. This wil be a rude awakening to lots of people in the Indian subcontinent.

I also wish people are taught history and not fiction to the people of Indian Subcontinent.

I also wish the govt does good archaelogical research to unravel true history and keep on refining the past discoveries.

Most of all, I wish people get the wisdom and they also get the freedom to use their wisdom.

And than, only than, in next 20 years or so, when I am your age, Indian subcontinent will be , what it should really be, whatever it becomes.

Dont say that...underestimating enemy is a deadly mistake and there is more to warfare than man power.
Brother usually these fake Masters Indians have no proper answer to any fact, So these people often make sarcastic remarks or personal attacks and taunts of old age etc. I have been forced to respond differently to their inappropriate behavior and personal attacks

Ohh my God this thread is still alive... okay both are equally deadly predators...... now let's enjoy this song AA DEKHE JARA KISME KITNA HAI DUM....

The Indian soldiers who are portrayed as great heroes in Indian films are actually beaten with sticks and rods in Ladakh and Kashmir. We Pakistani are not film fiction but we do practical things like 27th February ........

you can't live on 27th February as your answer to the future threat .

simply the Indians are acquiring very advanced systems that only some nations can obtain by restriction of finance ie Rafale s400 or phalcon or by political weakness pending super hornets to indian navy and usa drones and support for tejas programme .

your stuck.with China and even this is their lower tier stuff up to now.

upgrading a light combat plane to block this that and other has limitations

you need f16 block 70 now and real.euro canard twin engines fighter from.europe to stay in game

The Indian soldiers who are portrayed as great heroes in Indian films are actually beaten with sticks and rods in Ladakh and Kashmir. We Pakistani are not film fiction but we do practical things like 27th February ........

There are reports that some Chinese soldiers were also killed brutally by Indian soldiers with stones and some were even strangled to death....

you can't live on 27th February as your answer to the future threat .

simply the Indians are acquiring very advanced systems that only some nations can obtain by restriction of finance ie Rafale s400 or phalcon or by political weakness pending super hornets to indian navy and usa drones and support for tejas programme .

your stuck.with China and even this is their lower tier stuff up to now.

upgrading a light combat plane to block this that and other has limitations

you need f16 block 70 now and real.euro canard twin engines fighter from.europe to stay in game
and you need to pay more attention to what you write.
There are reports that some Chinese soldiers were also killed brutally by Indian soldiers with stones and some were even strangled to death....
Is that something Indians should be proud of ? btw there were also reports of nandu slaying a f-16 poor ol shahzuddin.

Brother usually these fake Masters Indians have no proper answer to any fact, So these people often make sarcastic remarks or personal attacks and taunts of old age etc. I have been forced to respond differently to their inappropriate behavior and personal attacks
They have a complex, remember you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stone at every dog that barks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom