What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

Actually they should have shot all 9 down. This was a hot zone

I want to know who withheld the airforce...once firing starts their should be no bars
Perhaps at the time of planning rules of engagement restricted them for engagement that may lead to full blown conflict or war.
I think PAF shot down IAF planes that actually crossed the LOC or came very near to it.
This might be the plan as in this case Pakistan would not be considered"aggressor" rather "defender". Remember DG ISPR categorically in his briefing on 27 Said we attacked land targets but didn't cross LOC and 2 Indian aircrafts which crossed LOC have been shot down, and there is 1 more aircraft is down near Srinagar airbase but PAF has no role init.

EEcoQOLXkAIKgwE

Jab atish jawan thaa.
Tub humara bi paseena Ghulab tha.

70041151_2437430216494321_5590220705376501760_o.jpg

What is annoying that Pakistani media specially the likes of DAWN are not making these revelations as cover story.

Official confirmation of SU30 blown out of sky and the video of bomb descending toward its target should be right up their in every Pakistani electronic and print media.

This is the depo that DG ISPR clearly said that it went out of operation due to the shock wave of the bomb impact. Imagine if we hit directly.

No wonder the rat indians have not allowed media to inspect the bombing sites of Pakistan retaliatory strikes.
Yup, some 2000LBs of explosives all but turned it into rubble, lets see what the Google Earth reveals next time.

What is annoying that Pakistani media specially the likes of DAWN are not making these revelations as cover story.

Official confirmation of SU30 blown out of sky and the video of bomb descending toward its target should be right up their in every Pakistani electronic and print media.
Maybe they will tomorrow though... Give them a chance.

A thoroughly professional presentation ny our air force regarding the events of 26/27 feb, they have been graceful and humble in victory.
On the other hand the behavior of many of our forum members has been completely opposite, being boostful and prideful. Name calling the indians and religious slurs related to cows etc are flying around in every other post.
I have been a silent observer of PDF since 2010 and this was not the case then. Most unfortunate part is that many members are more concerned aboit what the indians are saying, why are they silent why no indians on this thread. Bhai apna kaam karo. Their absence as the answer to our questions. Lets try to act a bit more like our armed forces.

Too bad Su-30 fell inside indian controlled territory gave them face saving. perhaps next time rafale will fall inside pakistan. Pakistan armred forces and government should support the Air Force on priority bases. these people are very talented and skilled they deserve cutting edge technologies.

Americans & turks must be very proud.

Last edited:
Qoum ka Sarmaya-e-Iftikhar

Very Professional and to the point, not giving our anything useful to enemy....

Mean while in India, IAF wants Cow ka gobar to aircraft coating after failure of clouds....

@Oscar @messiach why we didn't use black box recording from mig 21? If we have the plane surely we have its black box too and all its recordings before being hit by us. It will discard all the myths propagated by Indians regarding F 16.
We have a wrecked plane so I dont think it matters.
While risky, the PA could have sent a company of SSG behind their lines to do some BDA and get videos to drive the point even further and essentially “retaliate” for their 2016 farce as well.

i was disappointed (initially) as there were few things we could have added to make things more spicy

- Mayday calls of Avenger
- Some radio chatter of them we captured
- Offer to count our F-16 fleet so confirm our claim

but than i said ... what a second, PAF took their sweet time to let their media and officials come up with hilarious stories and once they were done PAF gave them a kick on the balls ... now they will start the narrative again and will come up with further theories and once they have died down PAF can come out with the rest to nail the coffin

JAB JHOOT BOLAY GA TU ZALEEEL HOWAY GA
JAB ZIADA JHOOT BOLAY GA TU ZIADA ZALEEL HOWAY GA

Edit: Oooo how come nobody mentions the most epic statement by Paracha sb ..

host: sir whats the confusion between F-16 and JF-17 scoring the kill
AVM Paracha: Acha tu nahin lagta laikin kissi ku zarb paray mairay dain hath sai paray ya bain hath sai paray kia fark parta hai (Doesn't look good but someone gets slapped by my right hand or left hand what difference does it make)

Qoum ka Sarmaya-e-Iftikhar

Very Professional and to the point, not giving our anything useful to enemy....

Mean while in India, IAF wants Cow ka gobar to aircraft coating after failure of clouds....
And may such ideas propagate there in full effect.
We want them to spend hours blessing aircraft, showing it with water. Spend millions on vedic research and so on.

I am glad we are nearly rid of the “research on ajinah” variety and more pragmatic as a nation than the Indians these days.

Back
Top Bottom