What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

(off topic indirectly - but found a video of Nauman Ali Khan) at Ref Flag 2010 exercise in Nevada, US. When he used to have some hair -

Pakistan Air Force Zindabad! Never had any doubt in my mind about Op Swift Retort but after this program feeling really proud of our boys, their training, their professionalism and passion for the nation and country. May Almighty protect them always. (Ameen)

@The Eagle In light of what you have said, Pakistan must be ready for more misadventure from East and West. I have this feeling that actually Balakot was done just to test our resolve and preparation and actual Indian adventure is yet to come. Rembmer what Modi said right after 27/2 "Yeh aik pilot project ho gia hai, abhi REAL karna hai" .... Watch below video and check the date it was uploaded.

He can call it pilot or not, but we never ignored the threat from India neither underestimated. There every move is pilot ptoject. He is a failed politician that turned India into a time ticking bomb on the basis of religious hatred so he can explode like an ISIS suicide bomber any moment as he has already done the basic things being RSS leader.

Nothing scary but reality and facts. Why to be scared? We have preparations as well readiness but what he says is like a reminder with information so we shall not lower the guard or shouldn't forget our responsibility. The threat is real and it exist.

On other hand, except for few celebrations here and there, as far as I know, there is no rest or moment of ease for men in uniform especially post 27th Feb. Even Pakistan political leadership is reaching everyone to witness and what tomorrow brings, none shall grieve for the losses then. Actually, it's like you are ready and conducting necessary checks.

May ALLAH help us and keep Pakistan safe and give us strength to fight. AMEEN.

I am not scared of India and their massive Military, as long as we are on the side of HAQ , Allah will be with us .. What worries me is the rising trend of Pakistani's been emotional and been a little erratic , you probably have noticed that too since J&K status has been revoked, I have full confidence on our Armed forces , that they will be ready and they are anticipating an attack anytime , they might be even ready with strategies with how to stop and counter such attacks .

we have a very arrogant and ignorant Enemy , and he got some friends who would want to see us suffer , Damaged and weak and worse part of it that we can not even openly declare that enemy to an enemy (Susraelis) God knows what they are up to this time .

I am not scared of India and their massive Military, as long as we are on the side of HAQ , Allah will be with us .. What worries me is the rising trend of Pakistani's been emotional and been a little erratic , you probably have noticed that too since J&K status has been revoked, I have full confidence on our Armed forces

Foreign ministers from UAE and KSA also came and we sit with our diplomatic defeat. India is using its power to circle tight us on international fronts. They perhaps also told us to keep OIC, "Ummah" and them away from the disputes with India. For sure India has sold them dreams of ease of doing business in IOK. And they have their own interests. What our army can do when country is running short with bread and butter. We need to be very careful and hyper ready. I hope our foreign office is working on war like times. (but our FM went to Hajj like he didnt know Indian parliment going to pass this disputed amendment.)

So politicians need to share the burden - not everything will be done by armed forces.

I am not scared of India and their massive Military, as long as we are on the side of HAQ , Allah will be with us .. What worries me is the rising trend of Pakistani's been emotional and been a little erratic , you probably have noticed that too since J&K status has been revoked, I have full confidence on our Armed forces , that they will be ready and they are anticipating an attack anytime , they might be even ready with strategies with how to stop and counter such attacks .

we have a very arrogant and ignorant Enemy , and he got some friends who would want to see us suffer , Damaged and weak and worse part of it that we can not even openly declare that enemy to an enemy (Susraelis) God knows what they are up to this time .

My idea is repeat of something like Balakot as far as deception is concerned. They will show strength and movement in South and attempt to hit in North; but can be in reverse order as well. Whatever may be the case, one thing is certain that air power will be employed first and ground movement across IB will depend on the outcome of air combat. PAF must do High Mark 2020 early next year and must send a strong message. It is inevitable now but we must delay the war as long as we can!

Actually whole world want us to release the proofs of SU-30 kill so we can enjoy the moaning of 1.5 billion hutias
O bhai koi ho to release karen. Mjhy to SU 30 kill wali kahani jhooti lagti hai jis tarah F16 wali jhooti hai

O bhai koi ho to release karen. Mjhy to SU 30 kill wali kahani jhooti lagti hai jis tarah F16 wali jhooti hai
They already write off one SU-30mki from there inventory few weeks ago and shown as a fake accident in asam....

Quiet word? Americans had whole box of sweets given to Viper drivers, other than team in combat for successful use of AMRAAMs.

But as Oscar says, next engagement will be on an entirely different scale. PAF is already preparing for waging war in extensive EW environment but they have no local capacity to train a lot of pilots on these concepts. Hence entirely dependent on Shaheen Ex.

My dear you don't create plaques and erect monuments until and unless you are completely sure of your achievements. The American satellites are said to have seen/recorded the whole battle and had a quite word with Pakistani authorities..... The F-16 and it's weapons are after all American.

Last edited:
not good at reading faces for Armed forces but i do noticed that ACM was smiling and feeling proud , his face was all shinny and full of emotions specially when both pilots who took down Indian Jets take the stage . Right now they all are happy and enjoying their victory, I think they deserve it .. they put their efforts and life on the line but lets just say that behind all those nice smiles and emotional tears the professionals are up to the job .
They deserve it. It was a david va goliath moment...but that also has spurred them on a massive rearmament and training spree.
Actually, emotions hadn't got on nerves. Program was arranged not just to celebrate but in broader aspect like conveying the message that we too have remaining things. As Air Cmdr Sajid Hussain said on behalf of PAF for India that we have the first shoot capability, be it SU or Rafale.

Command has threat assessment and reads very carefully even what a commoner shared. However, threat is there as you said and so are preparations. Yes, we aren't like neighbors with deep pockets to sustain long but then, we will fight on our terms and we will have to pull them inside our field of control.

Nothing scary but reality and facts. Why to be scared? We have preparations as well readiness but what he says is like a reminder with information so we shall not lower the guard or shouldn't forget our responsibility. The threat is real and it exist.

On other hand, except for few celebrations here and there, as far as I know, there is no rest or moment of ease for men in uniform especially post 27th Feb. Even Pakistan political leadership is reaching everyone to witness and what tomorrow brings, none shall grieve for the losses then. Actually, it's like you are ready and conducting necessary checks.

May ALLAH help us and keep Pakistan safe and give us strength to fight. AMEEN.

Already tested in Syria during a flight path through Lebanon and then siding into Syria border. That S300 site strike was most probably Rampage hit.

IMI said it to be available for foreign customer and already secured a contract without disclosing customer name. Possibilities are that first customer was Taiwan that already uses Extra, the artillery version of same missile. No further contract reported as of yet.

BTW, we brought CM400 already.
It was to be made available in 2019 for foreign customers. 90+ miles range with supersonic speed. Can mate with Flanker family. Found that it can work in jamming but not the full extent and may then hit any wider area given GPS/INS jaming.

However, maze was used in mix with spice at balakot. I don't know that how forensic and inspection went and we read it all. Here...
View attachment 579392 View attachment 579393 View attachment 579394 View attachment 579395 View attachment 579396
according to their(Indian) sources they were unable to employ the weapon at Balakot due to the prevailing low visibility.

I am more concerned about their purchase of the Python. It is an extreme threat in A2A and will allow near BVR IR kills along with making most of our IR countermeasures useless.

Long time, u r not active bro...nice to see u again...h r u bro
this unfortunate Indian depot subject to beating very often even our artillery pound it many times.
Aoa bro, buss busy in life but i keep an over watch plus bzy with facebook page also. Yups many targets r close to loc which can be easily struck. Both sides.

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app

It was a zoom in effect and not that missile was flying towards target.
H weapon has a camera mounted on its nose,its actually the bomb moving towards the target and not zoom in effect.The pilot is able to see the camera feed on his display, there's no separate TGP on the aircraft.

Wow actual video of one of the ground attack...nothing much Indians can do about it...

P. S. I am reading comments by some of the senior posters, who are clearly fearing strong Indian potential attack in near by future.. Well what most India can do about? Yes getting better missiles and bombs from their friends, which eventually results in actual strike on some of the targets unlike on feb 26.. Fine than what? Paf will retaliate and will bomb them as well thus bringing the game at equal terms.

Their spice or rampage etc may hit an actual target next time and that's most IAF can do but our H series or REKs will hit them badly as well than. If they deploy bahramos we will strike them with Babur or Raad. So we shouldn't fear an Indian airforce attack even if they are getting smarter and trained. Our boys are not sleeping either..... they know what to do as Haseeb Paracha in the show clearly said that they were anticipating Indian aggression from December onwards and were planning their counter strikes from that moment as well. Similarly same is being done today, after Feb 27 and in future as well. No wonder Imran Khan is keep talking about Azad Kashmir potential attack every second day which means that we are ready for it.

Wow actual video of one of the ground attack...nothing much Indians can do about it...

P. S. I am reading comments by some of the senior posters, who are clearly fearing strong Indian potential attack in near by future.. Well what most India can do about? Yes getting better missiles and bombs from their friends, which eventually results in actual strike on some of the targets unlike on feb 26.. Fine than what? Paf will retaliate and will bomb them as well thus bringing the game at equal terms.

Their spice or rampage etc may hit an actual target next time and that's most IAF can do but our H series or REKs will hit them badly as well than. If they deploy bahramos we will strike them with Babur or Raad. So we shouldn't fear an Indian airforce attack even if they are getting smarter and trained. Our boys are not sleeping either..... they know what to do as Haseeb Paracha in the show clearly said that they were anticipating Indian aggression from December onwards and were planning their counter strikes from that moment as well. Similarly same is being done today, after Feb 27 and in future as well. No wonder Imran Khan is keep talking about Azad Kashmir potential attack every second day which means that we are ready for it.

The reason IAF weapons failed to hit their targets had nothing to do with the weapons. The IAF strike package was intercepted and forced to sprint away from the scene and in the process dropped their weapons so they can gain speed. This idea of blaming their weapons for the miss is a revisionist twist by the Indians who have initially started with 300 dead militants claim. Pakistanis seem to have fallen for this obvious lie

Back
Top Bottom