What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

He had a per rectal oesophagoscopy. We sighted his tonsils and uvula clearly. No wonder he was quiet with a sore throat for such a long time

I laughed my *** off at that comment! Stole the Internet today!

The reason IAF weapons failed to hit their targets had nothing to do with the weapons. The IAF strike package was intercepted and forced to sprint away from the scene and in the process dropped their weapons so they can gain speed. This idea of blaming their weapons for the miss is a revisionist twist by the Indians who have initially started with 300 dead militants claim. Pakistanis seem to have fallen for this obvious lie

Also the Indian bombs might have just not missed their targets at all. They intentionally targeted deserted place, close to the alleged madrassa site since like in 2016, a fake surgical strike would had done their job thru fake media houses in India. Little they were expecting a strong Pakistani reply in response. This caught them off guard totally hence the backing off. Probably they were of the view that, paf will not retaliate at all since iaf never hit anything in real.

But my point is, even if they hit something next time around(thru better weapons and training), we will hit them back as well hence bringing everything on equal terms. We might loose a jet in an air fight but I am sure paf is more than capable to take down iaf jets again as well. Hence their won't be any shock and awe situation for us, as 'feared' by some Senior members like Oscar here.

If only we'd shot down all 9. The world would have stood still in fear of PAF for a moment.

This would had got things out of control and might had led to missiles attacks and eventually full scale war. Decision taken that time was completely appropriate and did the job for us as they never dared to launch another strikes. Their airforce so called superiority was neutralised completely and a message was strongly covenyed. But things might be different next time. A strong Indian action will be retaliated with more lethal strikes by us.

For now, both PAF and IAF has stand off weapons , which can be launched well within your own border hence little much, the air forces of both the countries can do to stop it.

The real fight will be of troops at loc just like in 1999. Who will succeed in keeping control of the mountains, will actually determine the outcome of potential limited war. And anything more than that, will be full scale war and that will be a nuclear one in which no one will be a winner.

We will face ten times the rough EW environment we gave the Indians and high numbers of stand off weapons along with loss of our counter intelligence due to upgraded communications from the Indian side.
Won't our allies be of any help using there newly developed ESM systems.They have been using purpose built Y-9GX for quite sometime.

Also the Indian bombs might have just not missed their targets at all. They intentionally targeted deserted place, close to the alleged madrassa site since like in 2016, a fake surgical strike would had done their job thru fake media houses in India. Little they were expecting a strong Pakistani reply in response. This caught them off guard totally hence the backing off. Probably they were of the view that, paf will not retaliate at all since iaf never hit anything in real.

I am also of the same view that Balakot strike was a deliberate miss and prime purpose was to enhance the margin of electoral victory of BJP, with the help of the compliant media, besides humiliating Pakistan.

But my point is, even if they hit something next time around(thru better weapons and training), we will hit them back as well hence bringing everything on equal terms. We might loose a jet in an air fight but I am sure paf is more than capable to take down iaf jets again as well. Hence their won't be any shock and awe situation for us, as 'feared' by some Senior members like Oscar here.

Fully agree.

This would had got things out of control and might had led to missiles attacks and eventually full scale war. Decision taken that time was completely appropriate and did the job for us as they never dared to launch another strikes. Their airforce so called superiority was neutralised completely and a message was strongly covenyed. But things might be different next time. A strong Indian action will be retaliated with more lethal strikes by us.

Fully agree.

I am also of the same view that Balakot strike was a deliberate miss and prime purpose was to enhance the margin of electoral victory of BJP, with the help of the compliant media, besides humiliating Pakistan

Yup it was more likely a deliberate miss. Though things went completely opposite to their plan.

The mistake they did on feb 26 was to name the specific madrassa in Balakot as their target. In today's age, where Google earth and maps can give you eyes on your laptops or hand sets, is there to distinguish in between facts or fiction. International media/analysts/observes were quick on pinning out the alleged target site and expose the myth of its destruction unlike in 2016 where Indian army just used the term 'launching pad' as their target.

I think the whole purpose of Op. Swift Retort was to show them that we too have fancy toys.

Not just that but to give them clear message of not taking us for granted through their fake media and claims and also to stop them before launching a real or fake strike on constant basis. Now ball is back in their court of what kind of war they want us to fight with. Surgical type of fight or strikes will not favor their narrative anymore both politically and militarily.

Last edited:
They deserve it. It was a david va goliath moment...but that also has spurred them on a massive rearmament and training spree.
according to their(Indian) sources they were unable to employ the weapon at Balakot due to the prevailing low visibility.

I am more concerned about their purchase of the Python. It is an extreme threat in A2A and will allow near BVR IR kills along with making most of our IR countermeasures useless.
They also rectified their radio jamming vulnerability aswell as a sucure radio link. They purchased new kits for bisons and mkis.Now they won't be straying so easily into our airspace and will turn about when told too.

Back
Top Bottom