What's new

PAF to get extra F-16 Block-52+ ?

What an odd statement to make. Considering that no grimy paws other than what is vetted by the US get near the Block-52s. There are electronic access cards along with constant CCTV monitoring that ensures that NO unauthorized access to the aircraft or its associated equipment takes place. The Authorization comes via the US Defence Attaché here, so I wonder.. where did you get the idea that ANY paws(grimy, furry, shave or otherwise) made it near without the Americans knowing about it.
Ever had the privilege of visiting Pakistan? It doesn't sound like that...!

keeping in mind the chinese way of doing things, klj might have evolved from Russian technology, then what can we say about them

If you want to get an idea how Chinese do technology, here is a rather odd analogy..

think of auto tuning or recall any of those Pimp my ride programs. So say if the Chinese got their hands on a BMW 3 series from the late 90s.. while the rest of the world is in 2014 . They would make the EXACT BMW first down to the last micron. Then they would scrounge around the world market and learn about an engine from a 2006 car which might be more powerful but less sophisticated.. they would put that in there. By the time the 2015 model for the BMW comes out, the Chinese have tuned the Engine(assisted by calling in a guy from Brabus who while they dont do BMWs.. still know their engines ....unofficially over the weekend in return for booze and women) in that BMW to give similar performance figures as the new civic, modified the suspension to match it.. and the interior they just copy exactly from the new model. That still leaves the old electronics from the original, and one in the real deal new BMW is a proprietary software from BMW to give you all the media and extras. Well, it just turns out that the factory from across the river makes an android tablet that does exactly all that the BMW one does. Fit that into this odd hybrid, and you have a car that while not exactly the 2016 BMW 3 series. Is pretty good at being in the same 2-3 seconds or so it around a standard racing track..and they call it the Yangtze 3 Gorges series. The funny thing is, that by this time.. they have learnt how to pretty much replicate the engine of the new BMW because a student they sent out back in the 90s to Germany did their internship and first job in BMW and is now back to let them know how to do most of it..but that is for the Yangtze 3 gorges series 2016 model.

What the Chinese had in the 90s.. is not what they have today. They are still way behind, but to think that their tech is entirely Russian copied is rather narrow thought.

Ever had the privilege of visiting Pakistan? It doesn't sound like that...!

I would visit Pakistan now. But yeah, a few months ago I would never visit Pakistan.. because you really cant visit a place if you live there already. You on the other hand, need to visit Pakistan from the fantastical world you have built whilst staying in it. Perhaps if you came out of this dream world of super ideas and make believe stories of Chachas and mamaas, graduated university.. and then perhaps got a job working for people who actually develop systems for Pakistan.. maybe.. and just maybe.. you might get a little dose of reality.

If you want to get an idea how Chinese do technology, here is a rather odd analogy..

think of auto tuning or recall any of those Pimp my ride programs. So say if the Chinese got their hands on a BMW 3 series from the late 90s.. while the rest of the world is in 2014 . They would make the EXACT BMW first down to the last micron. Then they would scrounge around the world market and learn about an engine from a 2006 car which might be more powerful but less sophisticated.. they would put that in there. By the time the 2015 model for the BMW comes out, the Chinese have tuned the Engine(assisted by calling in a guy from Brabus who while they dont do BMWs.. still know their engines ....unofficially over the weekend in return for booze and women) in that BMW to give similar performance figures as the new civic, modified the suspension to match it.. and the interior they just copy exactly from the new model. That still leaves the old electronics from the original, and one in the real deal new BMW is a proprietary software from BMW to give you all the media and extras. Well, it just turns out that the factory from across the river makes an android tablet that does exactly all that the BMW one does. Fit that into this odd hybrid, and you have a car that while not exactly the 2016 BMW 3 series. Is pretty good at being in the same 2-3 seconds or so it around a standard racing track..and they call it the Yangtze 3 Gorges series. The funny thing is, that by this time.. they have learnt how to pretty much replicate the engine of the new BMW because a student they sent out back in the 90s to Germany did their internship and first job in BMW and is now back to let them know how to do most of it..but that is for the Yangtze 3 gorges series 2016 model.

What the Chinese had in the 90s.. is not what they have today. They are still way behind, but to think that their tech is entirely Russian copied is rather narrow thought.
Unnecessarily long example. I know a little bit about their KEY TO SUCCESS, and maybe we should learn from them too. My point was, IF the both radars are of same technology THEN how would you compare them without knowing them. Otherwise we know that they don't just stop on Russian technology which is their KEY TO SUCCESS.

What an odd statement to make. Considering that no grimy paws other than what is vetted by the US get near the Block-52s. There are electronic access cards along with constant CCTV monitoring that ensures that NO unauthorized access to the aircraft or its associated equipment takes place. The Authorization comes via the US Defence Attaché here, so I wonder.. where did you get the idea that ANY paws(grimy, furry, shave or otherwise) made it near without the Americans knowing about it.

What if the US defense attache doesn't release the codes in case of a QRA?

You want the whole fleet to be exchanged with Block 60s?

Then convince them I'll ask Nawaz Sharif to write you a blank cheque:enjoy:
My meaning was that instead of buying blk 52s now we should buy blk 60s :bunny: & and I don't need Nawaz Sharif's check for this reason :woot:

Back
Top Bottom