What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

So you have video of this fly past? I don’t recall Paf fielding that many 16s on March 23
23 March parades during Zia era used to be grand.
Not the half Assed parades they do now. Soldiers don't even line up properly during parades now. Often embarrassing to watch.

1688939520919.png

Lines are not straight during parade. Soldiers are all over the place.
Compare this with Chinese or Russian or Iranian parades
Iranian parades are a joke. Chinese and Russians are an other matter. See how straight the lines were during the British trooping of the colors parade or the French Army in Bastille day. In any case parades are not indicator of a well trained military. Have you ever see an Israeli army parade.

Iranian parades are a joke. Chinese and Russians are an other matter. See how straight the lines were during the British trooping of the colors parade or the French Army in Bastille day. In any case parades are not indicator of a well trained military. Have you ever see an Israeli army parade.
Parades are essentially useless for a military...it's mainly for public consumption. I personally think Pakistan should do away with parades.

As u said, parades don't correlate with a military's competency, training, and effectiveness. However what it does show is an outwards public image.

If a military won't take a task seriously, put in half hearted effort, make it sloppy. The ppl marching not having practiced(drilled) to perfect it...and their superiors not caring about drilling these soldiers until they have perfected it...
...shows a kind of work ethic. Of course these things like marching in a straight line are useless in an active battle...but it's the discipline, hard work, and dedication that's at display.
..so if u r gonna do it...do it right otherwise why bother

Around 44:00
24 f16s +1 with the CAS. Also see a mirage crash 45:16. A fl lt died that day of bird strike. That is what happens when there are too many planes in the air. After this incident the Paf reduces the total number of aircraft fielded for the mar 23 parade

I beleive that J-10 C along with JF 17-Blok3 is a better combination to fight against neighbours enemies. PAF need 200 of J-10C (upgraded WES15,AESA Radar) and over 200 of JF17 Blok3 .
Pakistan should try to get TFX from Turkey in future.
Some one wrote that Pakistan has agreed with China for Z-10 (upgraded) helicopters too, but I am not sure .
WS-15 is specifically built for J20 not for J10 and not intended for J10 and j10c already have an AESA dude

24 f16s +1 with the CAS. Also see a mirage crash 45:16. A fl lt died that day of bird strike. That is what happens when there are too many planes in the air. After this incident the Paf reduces the total number of aircraft fielded for the mar 23 parade
My dad was in one of the Vipers, he and the rest recall over 32 (F-16s) were airborne with aircraft sent from one base to another.

The incident with the Mirage was deemed incorrectly as a bird strike, it was a sudden jammed stabilizer.

Cheers !!!

Back
Top Bottom