What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Translation: Pakistan will buy 60 J-10C aircraft from China.

Authenticity: Not verified, but the PAF is likely aiming to have a fleet of at least 90 J-10CEs (just going by its past approach to inducting new fighters -- it always aims for at least 90 units).
Well after India deciding to go for 26 for its Navy also. We are left with no choice to have at least 72 of J-10 C ourselves to counter them. I mean 72 for both Air Force and Navy combined. And yes final number would be at least 100 in my opinion.

1689609977848.png

J-10S rolled out from the AVIC China plant. The Twin seater version will augment PAF trainer and EW-specific requirements.
It's the dorsal spine version..!
View attachment 939489
You know man what is the problem with you...... you just keep googling for JF-17 & J-10 pics and post randomly, any picture, that comes across your search.... sometimes you post the same pic for 3rd or 4th time..... and the majority of all of your claims are no roots or references to back it up.

Incorrect - the JHCMS is a US platform system and incompatible. That may be a Chinese HMD if that picture is even original @Deino
Yep...and calling it JHMCS might be doing a disservice to the Chinese HMD/S. IIRC, the later is a lot closer in technology/concept to the BAE Striker II than the JHMCS-series (which, by this point, is more of a legacy kit).

Translation: Pakistan will buy 60 J-10C aircraft from China.

Authenticity: Not verified, but the PAF is likely aiming to have a fleet of at least 90 J-10CEs (just going by its past approach to inducting new fighters -- it always aims for at least 90 units).
A question as a novice.

If(hypothetically) the J10 is superior to the latest Block 70/72 F16's. From Hardware/Software to Weapons.

Then is it viable to drop the older F16 out of PAF service? keep the latest Block 52's in service.

A question as a novice.

If(hypothetically) the J10 is superior to the latest Block 70/72 F16's. From Hardware/Software to Weapons.

Then is it viable to drop the older F16 out of PAF service? keep the latest Block 52's in service.
The F-16A/Bs will start reaching 8,000 hours in the 2030s; so, if the PAF can't afford enough KAANs, it'll probably need to buy additional J-10CEs to replace those older F-16A/Bs. That said, the J-10CE will likely undergo further improvements too.

A question as a novice.

with regards to the older F16s operating in PAF service, I think it's better to approach turkey to upgrade them to the Turkish F16 Ozgur standards with Turkish armament to supplement the upgrades, by doing so the old PAF F16s will bd in bar with Block 70/72 capabilities.

with regards to the older F16s operating in PAF service, I think it's better to approach turkey to upgrade them to the Turkish F16 Ozgur standards with Turkish armament to supplement the upgrades, by doing so the old PAF F16s will bd in bar with Block 70/72 capabilities.
I dont think Turkey can upgrade them without US permission.

Back
Top Bottom