What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

My dad was in one of the Vipers, he and the rest recall over 32 (F-16s) were airborne with aircraft sent from one base to another.

The incident with the Mirage was deemed incorrectly as a bird strike, it was a sudden jammed stabilizer.

Cheers !!!
The pilot was Mohammad Saeed Iqbal shaheed. Raider, do you know if the Mirage was a 5PA variant or the 3EP?
Also have to remember that in this fly past, both the A-5s and F-16s were practically brand new and the latest Mirages were under 20yrs old at the time.

Last edited:
1689087739145.png

In an interview for Air Force Monthly with PAF Dett Commander Air Cdre Asad by Alan Warnes, the Air Commodore said that hopefully in near future PAF J-10CE will attend Anatolian Eagle Exercise. He also clarified that there are no restrictions on PAF's use of these fighters!
1689351205781.png

1689351225663.png

I could be wrong OR maybe I don't really pay (much) attention to J-10 images...

...but, is it me OR there aren't any Squadron markings on any of the Vertical Stabilizers?

Can anyone translate?
Translation: Pakistan will buy 60 J-10C aircraft from China.

Authenticity: Not verified, but the PAF is likely aiming to have a fleet of at least 90 J-10CEs (just going by its past approach to inducting new fighters -- it always aims for at least 90 units).

Back
Top Bottom