What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

1688664405735.png

for added context, PAF rejected the Viper with the inferior engine, THE F-16/79, THE LOW-COST VIPER POWERED BY THE J79 TURBOJET ENGINE:

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/remembering-f-16-79-low-cost-viper-powered-j79-turbojet-engine/
Hi,

If you are talking about the J-10 being turned down---fyi---paf had turned down the F-16 as well---the initial F-16 on offer---till it got what it wanted in the package---.

So---no different with the J-10 C.
The Achilles Heel for Chinese Aviation industry for decades was High Thrust Medium Life Span Turbofan Power plants. Russian engines were used as stop-gap arrangements till the WS-10, WS-19 & WS-15 engines got matured.

The power & thrust improves AESA performance & kinematics.
1688665013745.png

The Achilles Heel for Chinese Aviation industry for decades was High Thrust Medium Life Span Turbofan Power plants. Russian engines were used as stop-gap arrangements till the WS-10, WS-19 & WS-15 engines got matured.

The power & thrust improves AESA performance & kinematics.
View attachment 937329

Hi,

Russian engines were the life blood of chinese air force and not a STOP GAP---and their usage has not ended yet.

He is a paid bot , haram khata ha aor haram karta ha , he has nothing todo with defense related news , he is here to spread nawazu propaganda

haram khata aor haram karta hai ... those are some VERY strong words, i hope you know what BOHTAAN / TOHMAAT is and what is it's punishment in our religion

You have seriously lost your marbles

haram khata aor haram karta hai ... those are some VERY strong words, i hope you know what BOHTAAN / TOHMAAT is and what is it's punishment in our religion

You have seriously lost your marbles
Bro, it's better to ignore Psycho and Sociopaths. They have nothing better to do apart from spewing filth. Allah sees everything, one day there will be a day of reckoning and justice. May Allah give us all Hidayat amin.
Let's stick to the topic and move on. THANKS

Hi,

Russian engines were the life blood of chinese air force and not a STOP GAP---and their usage has not ended yet.
Hi,

With weapons of war---we don't often hear the term---proven and time tested---in pakistan.

Actually---in pakistan---we hardly ever hear that term at all for any machine or equipment---.

As a nation---we are all prone to SUICIDE---which we have learnt to call SHAHADAT---.

We use russian RD93---it is not the best of the best---But it takes a Licking and keeps on Ticking---. We know that the term of duration for overhauls and overall life span is much shorter than the western equipment---and we have adjusted to that because the cost factor is about 4 times less as well.

Last edited:
Beautiful Illustration of what we will witness in near future!

J-10CE and JF-17C flying together over Northern Pakistan. With similar armament & technologies but differing flight performance, the duo will compliment each other to form strong deterrent aerial defence of Pakistan.
1688843043864.png

I beleive that J-10 C along with JF 17-Blok3 is a better combination to fight against neighbours enemies. PAF need 200 of J-10C (upgraded WES15,AESA Radar) and over 200 of JF17 Blok3 .
Pakistan should try to get TFX from Turkey in future.
Some one wrote that Pakistan has agreed with China for Z-10 (upgraded) helicopters too, but I am not sure .

Not only. In 1987, PAF flew 38 F-16s during the March 23rd flypast, of which 36 flew in 4-ship pairs from No. 9,11 and 14 squadrons, with No. 14 leading the F-16 group. They flew very very low back then. The remainder two were used for the air chief leading to start the flypast and the other was a solo aircraft flown by No. 14 Squadron OC.
So you have video of this fly past? I don’t recall Paf fielding that many 16s on March 23

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom