What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

You again making fun of Pakistanis here on PDF @MastanKhan :lol:

Not with all, only of a very special one and exactly my thought ... he already admitted he lied and faked news, so why not this too? :happy:

Last edited:
Evolution of Jet Engine fuel control system from hydro mechanical to digital is something worth discussing. FCU to UFC (F-100 engine), supported by EEC then DEEC. Now we have FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) installed on latest RD-93/33 and WS-10 engines.

Extent of ToT PAF to acquire from the manufacturers is the interesting subject which may be addressed.

In my opinion. PAC PAF will negotiate for ToT which will include complete overhauling facility consisting of test rig(s) and other overhauling tools and equipment. Training of manpower to conduct such maintenance will also be the part of ToT.

Though this type of facility will provide insight knowledge of FADEC technology but it will not be enough to establish independent facility to design and manufacture such sophisticated components. However, it can be a stepping stone for further advancement.

I am not sure if PAC PAF already have overhauling facility for BARK 93 or otherwise. However, JF-17 engine smoke problem addressed in the past indicates our engineers were able to tweak the fuel control system. How? Needs some reliable info.

PS: Any ToT from non-western country is not simple. Language is the biggest issue. Russians and Chinese tech manuals are not like US and other western countries' tech manuals. Language, technical terms, symbols and abbreviations some or most of the times do not match with western standards.

PAC tech teams acquiring such knowledge have to exert lot of efforts to prepare these tech manuals at par of PAF standards. @messiach
Saheeh.

J-10C vs Rafale

Attachments

• 0078BlVUgy1gztomimlyvj31uo0uytbt.jpg
    0078BlVUgy1gztomimlyvj31uo0uytbt.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 78
summary ... ??
The main content of this episode (of a CCTV program): Recently, the first Pakistan Air Force painted J-10C multi-role fighter appeared on social media, which also made the Pakistan Air Force the first overseas user of the J-10C fighter. The first eight "Xiaolong" Block-3 fighters newly off the line have also entered the Pakistan Air Force for experimental flights, and everything is going well.

(translated)

I have a question.

Is the J-10C a pure Chinese machine or it incorporates any imported parts?

Asking this in light of what's happening between Ukraine and Russia.

Certainly there are some parts and components from abroad

100% localization, that does not exist.

Example: Chinese WS-10 engine. Shenyang does not produce 100% of all components, they buy components from many subcontractors (domestic and foreign), finally assembled at the main factory.

Engine 1 - 略微警惕 - 我们的涡扇-10发动机远远没做到100%国产化_生产.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom