What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Certainly there are some parts and components from abroad

100% localization, that does not exist.

Example: Chinese WS-10 engine. Shenyang does not produce 100% of all components, they buy components from many subcontractors (domestic and foreign), finally assembled at the main factory.

View attachment 819885

That is done for economic reasons. I think that if the parts get choked, China could produce those locally.

Which radar is use on J-10 and J-10C particularly? KLJ-7 series for JF-17 blocks and KLJ-10 series for J-10!

Can't find on internet about KLJ-10 radars! Any details about it?? @Deino or anyone who knows something about J-10 radars like we have details about KLJ-7 radars for the JF-17

Last edited:
PAF J-10CP serial number 22-105 was spotted for the first time carrying three fuel tanks and with the IFR-probe attached.

Left the original image, right a layman's attempt to improve it ... 😉

(Image via @ACEofPAF on FB)

View attachment 819798

View attachment 819799
Hi Deino can you confirm about HP on chin for Pakistani J10c as we have seen some on Chinese J10c
thank you

So, let them GO! :smitten: ... let the dragons fly.

View attachment 819782
But they are no match for his moves...!!😁
D3IAypxUcAAiASR.jpeg

Who is flying them? Pakistani or Chinese pilot's???

Plz share them here!

Perhaps it has to do with snowy cold weather. Planes generally have issue of ice forming on the wings and the fuselage during lengthy flights, which could result in an accident. The planes are treated before take off with ice resistant showers.

Just a wild guess though.
The problem is not inclement weather. I suppose , they may have already arrived. And if , not , maybe completing pre delivery flight checks .

Hi Deino can you confirm about HP on chin for Pakistani J10c as we have seen some on Chinese J10c
thank you
I haven't seen a clear confirmation, but IMO it makes no sense to delete it ... so IMO it has one on both sides.

Which radar is use on J-10 and J-10C particularly? KLJ-7 series for JF-17 blocks and KLJ-10 series for J-10!

Can't find on internet about KLJ-10 radars! Any details about it?? @Deino or anyone who knows something about J-10 radars like we have details about KLJ-7 radars for the JF-17

In fact there is NO information about the exact designation ... maybe @tphuang , @Beast and @siegecrossbow know more!?

@Deino Share the pics here

Ok, ... in a much miniaturised variant and clearly marked as being FAKE! It simply makes no sense to put the PAF flag on the inner side of the tail fin and its angle/position is also not correct. And finally the colour of the inner side does not fit!

As such I'm pretty sure some Chinese had a lot of fun today pranking that over-impatient German :rofl: ... or should I say "Kraut"!?

PAF J-10CP and J-20A at CAC - 20220301 FAKE xs.jpg

Ok, ... in a much miniaturised variant and clearly marked as being FAKE! It simply makes no sense to put the PAF flag on the inner side of the tail fin and its angle/position is also not correct. And finally the colour of the inner side does not fit!

As such I'm pretty sure some Chinese had a lot of fun today pranking that over-impatient German :rofl: ... or should I say "Kraut"!?

View attachment 819929
Nobody asked for this picture. I THINK he was asking for the three J-10 pics you claimed to have.

So what you are implying is that thd TOT might help in evolving the engines that we have currently got ie RD93s.

A
Most likely. Once PAC get the necessary test rigs and other equipment, overhauling of similar equipment/component is very much possible, specially electronics/avionics parts which may involve hardware and softwares.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a clear confirmation, but IMO it makes no sense to delete it ... so IMO it has one on both sides.

In fact there is NO information about the exact designation ... maybe @tphuang , @Beast and @siegecrossbow know more!?

Nope, no information. We actually hope that the sale to Pakistan will shed more light on this mysterious radar, known only from one grainy image.

1646170517022.png

View attachment 819929
You are only jealous that Pakistan getting 5th generation stealth, hazooMazunga jet. 😏
50 are coming

Back
Top Bottom