What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

weather is fine, perfect!

So, let them GO! :smitten: ... let the dragons fly.

Dragons.gif

This "fair weather" exercise comment was quoted by a PAF Viper driver that had attended Red Flag in 2016. Everyone else flew during those demanding weather days, PAF didn't. Similarly in 2008, the IAF did the same with their Su-30MKIs
If other countries' Vipers flew in bad weather, then why exactly did the PAF abstain?? Surely they fly over Kashmir operationally no matter the weather.....

If other countries' Vipers flew in bad weather, then why exactly did the PAF abstain?? Surely they fly over Kashmir operationally no matter the weather.....
PAF has done a stellar job with our birds as far as maintenance is concerned. This is how they take care of the birds. I have no problem with this practice. This just shows frugality & care. You can not find much wrong with it. PAF does not have a big budget.

PAF has done a stellar job with our birds as far as maintenance is concerned. This is how they take care of the birds. I have no problem with this practice. This just shows frugality & care. You can not find much wrong with it. PAF does not have a big budget.
Yeah that fits...

I have a question.

Is the J-10C a pure Chinese machine or it incorporates any imported parts?

Asking this in light of what's happening between Ukraine and Russia.

Ahem what ? :p

Yes there is an image available showing several J-10Cs at CAC in the background and two J-20 in front with one showing a PAF flag on the tail. However on the inner side and even more neither the structures on the fin nor the angle of the flag fits.

I'm pretty sure it is only a prank to make fun of an over-impatient German denying Pakistan would ever get J-20s. :haha:

Yes there is an image available showing several J-10Cs at CAC in the background and two J-20 in front with one showing a PAF flag on the tail. However on the inner side and even more neither the structures on the fin nor the angle of the flag fits.

I'm pretty sure it is only a prank to make fun of an over-impatient German denying Pakistan would ever get J-20s. :haha:
You again making fun of Pakistanis here on PDF @MastanKhan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom