What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Why not Chinese put kill switches? I think they do have it on their own gadgets also. Using it is another question but having it or not ......... the answer is why not?

Even our equipment we produce should have them. You always need a Rashid Minhas in every plane as you never know who is mati ur rahman.

Why not Chinese put kill switches? I think they do have it on their own gadgets also. Using it is another question but having it or not ......... the answer is why not?
Of course they do, they probably also monitor the activity in many other ways

Chinese are very cautious and curious people they won't miss an opportunity sitting in front of them

Even our equipment we produce should have them. You always need a Rashid Minhas in every plane as you never know who is mati ur rahman.

Of course they do, they probably also monitor the activity in many other ways

Chinese are very cautious and curious people they won't miss an opportunity sitting in front of them

Are there any kill switches?
Or atleast a backdoor to lower/degrade critical parameters /to fail one of major systems?

F-16s: Possible but We don't know,

J-10Cs: Possible but We don't know. However, I doubt since India is a common enemy between two. Secondly, Chinese are relatively new in making sales for military aviation. They do want their stuff to prove itself in battle. They have no solid reason to put it when they know it can only be used against their enemy.

JF-17s. I am 100% sure there cannot be any backdoor in it. pakistan is co-owner of program, it started at height of Pak-china collaborations and is symbol of trust between two. Also, PAC is quite knowledgeable about inside out of the aircraft.

1695681017693.png

Interesting AoA on the J-10Cs compared to the F-16 while likely traveling at the same airspeed. Most likely the result of the delta/canard config. compared to the relaxed stability design with tail planes (horizontal stabilizers). The aerodynamics of aircraft designs is a fascinating field.

Thats where I disagree with @Raider 21 China would not put dead switches on their ally.
lol, ever heard of monkey models?

this kill switch argument is silly and is repeated all the time, its baseless and nonsensical. use of such a kill switch would literally kill US industries, and in the case of such a kill switch, we would see it being used in Iran, Venezuela etc, but shockingly we dont. Infact, we didnt even see it be used by the us during the OBL raid, rather, they succumbed to ECM.

lol, ever heard of monkey models?

this kill switch argument is silly and is repeated all the time, its baseless and nonsensical. use of such a kill switch would literally kill US industries, and in the case of such a kill switch, we would see it being used in Iran, Venezuela etc, but shockingly we dont. Infact, we didnt even see it be used by the us during the OBL raid, rather, they succumbed to ECM.
Sorry buddy, American equipment and products come with "conditions."

Why did we get J-10Cs then? Why not buy more advanced F-16s? LOL?

Because the answer is obvious the USA cannot be trusted anymore.

Besides China is a much better ally than USA could ever be.

Really puts into perspective how small and efficient the F-16 design really is. The JF-17 is probably darn near close to the same size as the F-16. Really hope future JF-17s get the WS-19 and future J-10s get the WS-15 to allow their designs to show their true capabilities in much the same way the F-16 has been able to be fully developed with the Block 60 and Block 70.

Sorry buddy, American equipment and products come with "conditions."

Why did we get J-10Cs then? Why not buy more advanced F-16s? LOL?

Because the answer is obvious the USA cannot be trusted anymore.

Besides China is a much better ally than USA could ever be.
And Pakistan is in debt trap of China thanks to spec we are currently puppet of China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom