What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

History repeats itself. I believe J-10C is going to be the Mirage case for the PAF and we'd end up acquiring them in large numbers going forward. The J-10C meets ALL PAF's needs. And if this is our future Mirage case, then smart, long term planning is needed to acquire license production / co-manufacturing in Pakistan today.

We can save billions in cost by producing J-10C local, establish advance industry around latest sensors / airframe, and be worry free by producing both Hi / Lo of the PAF (J-10C and JFT) and integrate anything we need.

Today's investment into acquiring a production line would pay us back twice, once in savings to produce, second, when we get done with producing numbers, the same production line goes to build new variants / upgrades / rebuilt old airframes, etc.

History repeats itself. I believe J-10C is going to be the Mirage case for the PAF and we'd end up acquiring them in large numbers going forward. The J-10C meets ALL PAF's needs. And if this is our future Mirage case, then smart, long term planning is needed to acquire license production / co-manufacturing in Pakistan today.

We can save billions in cost by producing J-10C local, establish advance industry around latest sensors / airframe, and be worry free by producing both Hi / Lo of the PAF (J-10C and JFT) and integrate anything we need.

Today's investment into acquiring a production line would pay us back twice, once in savings to produce, second, when we get done with producing numbers, the same production line goes to build new variants / upgrades / rebuilt old airframes, etc.
Pakistan may have an assembly line for J-10CE but important sub component will still need to be import from China like AESA, jet engine and avionics.

Not the IAF
They threw in their chips with the heavy, massive rcs elephant that is the mki, then with the ridiculously expensive Rafale and will look desperate not fulfilling their commitment to the Tejas.

Their best bet is to throw in the towel and go all in on the F-35. That will grant them the permanent edge over PAF
Hi,

& that would be another way of losing their sovereignty---which they fear the most---.

Do the indians hate pakistan that much to take that final decision to fully come under the umbrella of the magnited states

Pakistan may have an assembly line for J-10CE but important sub component will still need to be import from China like AESA, jet engine and avionics.

It will always be a shared venture. After all, it is a Chinese product but the ToT of some components will be given some procured directly. Win-win for both. CAC is focusing on J-20 double production so J-10C's production is being given to some smaller aircraft manufacturer. It's a good proposal to ask to purchase it and do a JV. China will continue to make decent $$ and Pakistan will start an advance aviation industry and will benefit from cost savings, as well as start to build an industry around it's top fighter jet.

I think Pakistan is trading with China in yuan and rupees not in dollars

J10cp is a good 4.5gen that can serve paf for for net two decades decently even with 5th gen induction it will still be potent

If paf don't get production right they should still in est in subsystem production to lower the final cost may be paf can build wings or mid fuselage also

I been to visit Skardu air base. Obviously wasn't allowed inside, but did wait outside for quite some time to watch a thunder flying. Didn't happen.
Not a busy airbase I must say.
Because they are permanently based there. It is still a forward base.

J10cp is a good 4.5gen that can serve paf for for net two decades decently even with 5th gen induction it will still be potent

If paf don't get production right they should still in est in subsystem production to lower the final cost may be paf can build wings or mid fuselage also
I understand where you are coming from. However, a word of caution!!!! THERE is no data at all from open source literature to support your assumptions. There are glaring shortcomings in Chinese technologies which the PAF is trying to bolster hard by acquiring more F16s. You can see how they are progressively moving assembly lines in Pakistan so alternative source of material and components can be acquired. The J10 is neither good or bad. it is safe to say we dont know how much it is worth till it is tried out. I wish we have a gem in our hands, but the technically savvy will say we do not know.
A

I understand where you are coming from. However, a word of caution!!!! THERE is no data at all from open source literature to support your assumptions. There are glaring shortcomings in Chinese technologies which the PAF is trying to bolster hard by acquiring more F16s. You can see how they are progressively moving assembly lines in Pakistan so alternative source of material and components can be acquired. The J10 is neither good or bad. it is safe to say we dont know how much it is worth till it is tried out. I wish we have a gem in our hands, but the technically savvy will say we do not know.
A
That bolded part I'd consider a claim you're gonna want to back with evidence. What do you think are the shortcomings and why is it 'glaring'?

A
Look at this liar keep bumping fake lies against Chinese military products. After caught with his pants down fabricate lies about Chinese pulling out from agreement of inducting JF-17 into PLAAF fleet. This serial liar now come with more BS about PAF J-10CE.

PAF only interested in acquire more used F-16 becos the price is dirt cheap. They are not interested in new F-16V. Those used F-16 are selling at rock bottom prices and can be used as spares or canonicalized to maintain remaining fleet of F-16 in operational status without costing a bomb. And now we have smart alec using this as the reason why PAF is not satisfy with J-10CE.. Then can you explain why PAF decide to expand the J-10CE fleet to total of 90 planes if there is glaring shortcoming about Chinese J-10CE?

There are many things that just need use common sense to tell you who is satisfy or not with their new purchase products. Only loser will keep demanding black and white to justify their lies.

That bolded part I'd consider a claim you're gonna want to back with evidence. What do you think are the shortcomings and why is it 'glaring'?
This @araz is a proven Chinese haters. Repeat caught fabricate lies against Chinese military products. From, VT-4, Z-10ME, Type 054A frigates, JF-17 and now to J-10CE.

A
Hi araz I’ll not deny of data claim or sharing bit it never or will happen in Chinese case, now I’m understanding is ok one can say less comparable to 5th of 6th generation USA style aircrafts bit if we go by short comings of logic I think Chinese airforce will be piece of cake for Taiwan & Japanese so much so against South Koreans too if they are
as their fighters main role is to combat with much larger then IAF against Pakistan
so I’m sure j10 early models might not been comparable to F16 but later and near past & future near models will be more enhanced then F16
we can say PAF doesn’t have choice to or not been supplied western fighters but then again since 2007 when Pakistan ask for further enhancement in these and waited almost 15 years lot of time period to get these there must be some catch behind getting these fighters now though Chinese were ready to give these in 2007 too on soft loans or whatever
now people can say oh we were after F16 though PAF in near future up until now won’t be able to get AESA capable long range AMRAAMs from USA or any other western country compatible to F16s
I am pretty much sure even USA won’t allow Turkey to let us have AESA on our F16 not another 5/8 years down the line
just my thought
your input will be helpful
thank you

Arabs are also generating some interest in J10c.
1670960859854.png

Yes, when the money in-flows are in Yuan from the Chinese, obviously the other currency being used is PKR, so it's Yuan-PKR. The CPEC is a Chinese venture with Chinese and they use their own currency in giving out loans. Similarly, when buying / paying to the Chinese, they want Yuans, not dollars.

J-10C with PAF is a perfect marriage for 30 years to come and more. It literally has everything the PAF wants. Now the ONLY risk is to NOT let it become another "Mirage" saga, where we are forced to buy out of desperation. We need to plan smartly and build a local industry around its tech in Pakistan and license build (50-60%) of it in-house so we can sustain it in numbers cheaply, so upgrade as need be and come up newer variants (similar to the JFT), save billions and be worry free going forward as both Hi-Lo are being produced internally to whatever degree possible.

This way, our focus becomes 5th gen J/31/TFX / Akinci / KizilElma acquisition to complete 5th gen tier and deploy net-centric loyal wingman doctrine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom