What's new

Opinion - Indian Muslims do not hate Pakistan but are just Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian census is farce
They don’t show the real percentage for political reasons.
Plus many Muslims came from Bangladesh, Myanmar. So those are not counted. The actual percentage would be somewhere close to 20%

Indian census is farce
They don’t show the real percentage for political reasons.
Plus many Muslims came from Bangladesh, Myanmar. So those are not counted. The actual percentage would be somewhere close to 20%
Like I said many times there are atleast 40 crore Muslims in India

Indian Muslims need to get thier act together …

If ever bothered understand islam correctly they should not have foolishly bad mouth Pakistan just bcos Hindus were doing..

May be Allah testing them, hopefully for thier own sake become good Muslims for a change

Surely Allah (swt) is testing the Indian Muslims.

Allah (swt) wants see how long Indian Muslims keep selling out their Imaan.

Though there are some good Indian Muslims.

My boy friend told me once that he would marry a Pakistani if not me.

So there is hope.

Yup 25-30% is what I thought too, until I looked at stats. But going by what's happening in India for last 8 years or so, anything over that 20% mark will start making the ultra-fundamentalist-Hindu-rashtra-daydreamers too nervous to tolerate it imo. They'd wanna keep it capped at 20% by all means.

Pew research center published a report in 2021 according to which, and I quote:

"In percentage terms, India’s six largest religious groups have remained relatively stable since Partition. The greatest shift has been a modest rise in the share of Muslims, accompanied by a corresponding decline in the share of Hindus. Between 1951 and 2011, Muslims grew by 4.4 percentage points to 14.2% of the population, while Hindus declined by 4.3 points to 79.8%.

In 2050, Hindus are projected to represent about 77% of Indians, Muslims 18% and Christians still 2%."

So, between 1951 and 2011 (i.e. for over 6 decades) Muslims could only gain 4% in terms of population share of Indian society. And they expect to gain another 4% in subsequent 4 decades. And an interesting note here is that the Hindu population-share is expected to be pretty much the same with just 2% decline in next 4 decades. Which means eventually it's actually the other non-Hindu-non-Muslim religious groups that are being pushed due to marginally expanding Muslim percentage.

So the very idea that Muslim population grows at a faster rate and thus may slowly but eventually end up becoming a majority religious group is ridiculous. It's not gonna happen for another 200 years or so even if current trends are allowed to be continued unrestricted.
Muslims will not become majority in India. But they'll become an insurmountable vote bank in a few decades. Note that liberal and caste based votes will always be there to consolidate a majority coalition. 20% of Muslims is not sufficient for that, but if UP should have more than 25% of Muslims - then fortunes may reverse :coffee:

It's about time that you and your twin testicle @Akshay89 ask your daddy johnson, under whose weight you two keep bouncing, to come forward and be who he is. We like to deal with the boss directly. Frankly it's getting very predictable and repetitive too. I know you guys have to gather a lot of material for your Whatsapp groups, but even they need variety, no?

Your wetter-than-Amazon-rain-forest wet dreams of packing Muslims to Pakistan or segregating them are very evident for what they are.
You are over estimating the motivations of a troll :laugh:

Last edited:
Pakistan can take in rich Indian Muslims who can invest in Pakistan. And highly qualified Indian Muslims - Scientists, Doctors, IITians et

When elections for creation of Pakistan happened, Only Rich and powerful were allowed to vote.

Rich and powerful Muslims already chose and moved to Pakistan.

Only poor Muslims got stuck in India.

When elections for creation of Pakistan happened, Only Rich and powerful were allowed to vote.

Elections happened for the creation of Pakistan? When?

Most who migrated to Pakistan were not rich. Only few were.

They all have a soft corner just like for Muslims around the world but what you see in media is just lip service we have to do so that no one puts a gaddar label.

Naseeruddin Shah and Mohammad Hamid Ansari have come out in the open and have already been labeled as gaddars.

Not every one can take such risks but Sanghis can never erase our love for Pakistan from our hearts.

Elections happened for the creation of Pakistan? When?

The election that created Pakistan

Most who migrated to Pakistan were not rich. Only few were.

Only poor in border states like Punjab, Sindh, Bengal could migrate.

Poor Muslims in Central and South could not afford to migrate.

No.

Did Azim Premji's and Saif Ali Khan's family immigrate?

It was too late by the time Indian Muslims realized that they were fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right.

Many Pakistanis misconstrue that Indian Muslims hate Pakistan but nothing is farther from truth.

Today Indian Muslims raise Pakistani Flags, shout Pakistan Zindabad and marry Pakistanis.

Indian Muslims are just jealous that they are not part the greener pastures of Pakistan and are miserably stuck in India where sanghis are suppressing their

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to marry non Muslim girls
  • Freedom to wear Burqas
  • Freedom to Marry and Divorce as per Islamic law

Pakistan should start a movement to mobilize UN, US, EU, OIC, China to impose crippling sanctions on India and protect the rights of Indian Muslims.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

@Akshay89 @jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi

indian Muslims can hate/like Pakistan, Pakistanis, indian hindus, etc. They can do what they like. We Pakistanis simply could not care less. It's none of our business what indian Muslims do or don't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom