What's new

Why was Pakistan needed for Indian Muslims?

I like Partap Banu Mehta's version which seems to reflect the ground reality most closely. He starts the history from Sir Syed Ahmed khan and identifies democracy as the root of division. Sir Syed realized that democracy is the only Internationally accepted form of rule in the modern age and it is the game of numbers, which means majority rule where rights of minorities are subject to the whims of the majority. Ever if rights are enshrined in the constitution, it can be changed by the majority any day. Partap Banu posits this delimma is still faced by the minorities of India (especially Muslims), ie majority in India can elect RSS terrorists that can take away Muslim rights. To avoid this uncertainty, Muslims politicians pre-partition wanted a system where Muslim rights won't be subject to the mood of Hindus. Pakistan exists because Congress representing the Hindus declined to allow such a system where Muslims won't be under their thumb (the results of which you can see in Rapestan now where Hindu terrorists are garlanded).

Watch this video where he goes in depth describing the fears of Hindus which makes them act they way they do. He insinuates Hindus cannot intellectually fight the conversion to Islam so they have to adopt coercive measures.

I'm glad you didnt deny it. Irrespective of "what was the original idea" , the end result was this: One (numeric 1) Pakistan was created for Indian Muslims, that pakistan doesn't exist, that's all.

Neither side wants it and I guess everybody knows it. But thats not the point here. The point is that Jinnah created a (numeric 1) country arguing that Islam was enough to keep people united. THAT didnt work out.

THAT ideology, THAT theory, DID NOT WORK OUT.
If it didn't work then why are their two Bengals? Why do Indians Hindus start an anti Muslim riot every other day. Name one religion which has not faced state backed systematic oppression. Your government literally slaughtered thousands of Muslims in Kashmir, you bombed holiest places of Sikhs with jets and invaded their temple with tanks, christians are dehumanized regularly.
Screw other religions you can't even treat your own minority sects with respect, dalits are treated as subhumans, they get beaten for drinking from same well as upper caste Brahman. Their women are stripped naked and made to parade in Streets.
Even Sikhs accept that Jinnah was right, minorities have no place in Hindu india.
India is a rotten form of British raj and nothing more, but the difference is British were More competent than the current clowns

From Maratha invasions, to Abdalis attacks, from Muslim leaguage to Khaksar movement, from Shudhi to 1940 resolution.
No one trusted no one in subcontinent. Mistrust and greed, caused Pakistan.

Pakistan and India both will further disintegrate, as we have the same mentality as in 1600s, and we handle things on same lines.

That's a fine assessment of the history and the present. I hope in the future the Subcontinent has a unified progressive situation. I wrote about that in this Kashmir solution thread of mine.

I just wanna eat a juicy beef burger in peace....

Man, that's your only concern ? Not solving the various in your country ? That's quite shallow.

better than forced to say Jai Sri ram...

So to escape the Hindutvadis you will accept the Taliban ?

Watch this video where he goes in depth describing the fears of Hindus which makes them act they way they do. He insinuates Hindus cannot intellectually fight the conversion to Islam so they have to adopt coercive measures.

Will watch the vid tonight or tomorrow.

If it didn't work then why are their two Bengals?
If it DID work, why there is Bangladesh in the first place?
Jinnah made ONE country for Indian Muslims before he died, not TWO. That country doesn't exist now.

In other words, Jinnah's ideology was a total failure. Seems not only the Muslims cant stay with the Hindus, the Muslims cant even stay with muslims of different language. Now do you see?

Why do Indians Hindus start an anti Muslim riot every other day. Name one religion which has not faced state backed systematic oppression. Your government literally slaughtered thousands of Muslims in Kashmir, you bombed holiest places of Sikhs with jets and invaded their temple with tanks, christians are dehumanized regularly.
Screw other religions you can't even treat your own minority sects with respect, dalits are treated as subhumans, they get beaten for drinking from same well as upper caste Brahman. Their women are stripped naked and made to parade in Streets.
Even Sikhs accept that Jinnah was right, minorities have no place in Hindu india.
India is a rotten form of British raj and nothing more, but the difference is British were More competent than the current clowns
Now you are just blabbering.
Noone said India is perfect (I will not say it because it simply isnt true). Besides, that's not the topic at hand.

Things you mentioned (intolerance towards other community) has already happened in Pakistan, it happened so intensely that we had to create Bangladesh to save those Bengali Muslims from getting wiped out (note: Muslims killing Muslims in an Islamic country, and another non Islamic country comes to the aid of those oppressed Muslims!).

Again, I am not saying India is perfect, we have our own issues and we will try everything in our power to resolve those. (For a start, they should stop asking me my religion in collage admission forms). May be it will take years before we are able to reach there, but I remain hopeful that this will be achieved one day.

You see, that's the point. We have always advocated respect for all religions (now, some idiots are there in every religion and you know it yourself) and equal opportunity and fair treatment irrespective of religion caste or creed. If some bunch if idiots dont believe in these things, doesn't mean that entire country should be judged based on the actions of this tiny minority. Another example is this, one terrorist is a Pakistani, it doesn't mean all Pakistanis are terrorists. Makes sense now?

Please read sentence 1 and sentence 4 of post# 4.

We have a TTP supporter here. You are a danger to Pakistan.

TTP are Hindus.
You should grab an AK-47 and fight for another Pakistan in India (as you claim to be a Muslim in Hindustan).

If it DID work, why there is Bangladesh in the first place?
Jinnah made ONE country for Indian Muslims before he died, not TWO. That country doesn't exist now.

In other words, Jinnah's ideology was a total failure. Seems not only the Muslims cant stay with the Hindus, the Muslims cant even stay with muslims of different language. Now do you see?

Now you are just blabbering.
Noone said India is perfect (I will not say it because it simply isnt true). Besides, that's not the topic at hand.

Things you mentioned (intolerance towards other community) has already happened in Pakistan, it happened so intensely that we had to create Bangladesh to save those Bengali Muslims from getting wiped out (note: Muslims killing Muslims in an Islamic country, and another non Islamic country comes to the aid of those oppressed Muslims!).

Again, I am not saying India is perfect, we have our own issues and we will try everything in our power to resolve those. (For a start, they should stop asking me my religion in collage admission forms). May be it will take years before we are able to reach there, but I remain hopeful that this will be achieved one day.

You see, that's the point. We have always advocated respect for all religions (now, some idiots are there in every religion and you know it yourself) and equal opportunity and fair treatment irrespective of religion caste or creed. If some bunch if idiots dont believe in these things, doesn't mean that entire country should be judged based on the actions of this tiny minority. Another example is this, one terrorist is a Pakistani, it doesn't mean all Pakistanis are terrorists. Makes sense now?
You're just regurgitating the same nonsense, come back to me when two Bengals overlook their religious differences and get united on ethnic basis.

TTP are Hindus.

I agree that the TTP is not a movement of real Muslims but does the TTP worship 330 million gods like practicing Hindus ? Though yes the many mullahs are the gods of the TTP and the TTP would prefer Muslims to pray 40 times a day just like a Hindu Brahmin priest would do so.

You should grab an AK-47 and fight for another Pakistan in India (as you claim to be a Muslim in Hindustan).

I have other methods because I don't want to die in vain, without a good chance to achieve being able to contribute to the establishment of a progressive system in India.

have other methods because I don't want to die in vain, without a good chance to achieve being able to contribute to the establishment of a progressive system in India

Because you love this life too much and and fear death instead of your hereafter.

And they will feed upon you like vultures.n

Because you love this life too much and and fear death instead of your hereafter.

Yes I fear death and love life. Though I am not averse to actively contributing to progressive thought.

And they will feed upon you like vultures.n

When I die I die and I won't care if those who will feed upon me are vultures or indeed my beloved cats.

As it turned out eventually, it didnt really work. So the Indians had to create another Islamic State for Indian Muslims of East Pakistan where they can actually live with freedom, fairness and equality.
The originnal plan of Ch Rahmat Ali had many Muslim countries/states in sub-continent, as it have been from centuries. In fact, India is the first time as a unified (w/o vassal states) country came to being in 1947.

Pakistan was never meant to have, Bengal in it. It was named Bengalistan. The name Pakistan is Pak-stan, comprising initials from Punjab, Afgania (KPK), Kashmir, Sindh and tan from Baluchistan
1628937605842.png

@Clutch @Reichsmarschall

Last edited:
only Islam is progressive

Ideas evolve, Islam is also a progressive evolution of ideas and so also will Islam evolve.

Please read the last part of this post of mine and then read this followup post of mine.

Back
Top Bottom