What's new

Opinion - Indian Muslims do not hate Pakistan but are just Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see any logic in Indian Muslims having jealousy against Pakistanis. They all have a soft corner just like for Muslims around the world but what you see in media is just lip service we have to do so that no one puts a gaddar label.
But all Indian Muslims will any day support Pakistanis than hindutva terrorist.

Now coming to the point of mass migration.
Muslims of india( even those PRE partition) have seen worse than this and they will survive.
200 million are going no where and the percentage will keep growing.

And as far as Muslims becoming majority in India one day, that seems very unlikely.
Y'all should start gathering in a state somewhere maybe western UP or some place where you can become a majority

Y'all should start gathering in a state somewhere maybe western UP or some place where you can become a majority
Unlikely to happen since most are divided linguistically.
In future state of Assam will become a Muslim majority.

Muslims and Hindus aren't gypsies. Indian Muslims are historically Indian. My Hindustani ancestry identity goes to the founding of ancient India.

Partitioning Bihar or a local state is not a solution to Hindu-Muslim issues. India has been partitioned by Muslim and Hindu majority regions with the help of the British, hence Punjab and Bengal are divided along religious lines. This event created the most religious bloodbath ever and it's legacy is that India and Pakistan can literally destroy each other.

Also, there are no more viable Muslim majority regions that can be partitioned and, if there was, partitioning creates many more problems as we have seen, another problem is native vs. foreign ethnic. That is because ethnic and religious cleansing are crimes against humanity. These are not solutions.

Muslims and Hindus aren't gypsies. Indian Muslims are historically Indian. My Hindustani ancestry identity goes to the founding of ancient India.

Partitioning Bihar or a local state is not a solution to Hindu-Muslim issues. India has been partitioned by Muslim and Hindu majority regions with the help of the British, hence Punjab and Bengal are divided along religious lines. This event created the most religious bloodbath ever and it's legacy is that India and Pakistan can literally destroy each other.

Also, there are no more viable Muslim majority regions that can be partitioned and, if there was, partitioning creates many more problems as we have seen, another problem is native vs. foreign ethnic. That is because ethnic and religious cleansing are crimes against humanity. These are not solutions.

Being a Muslim and claiming inheritance to ancient India need not be mutually excusive.

If a Muslim in Pakistan can hate Brahman kings of Sindh while claiming inheritance to Chanakya and Ghandara, What stops a Muslim in Maharashtra to hate Maratha Kings while claiming inheritance to Ellora caves?

Pakistan has enough of its own problems. Unless Pakistan becomes what it intended to be at the time of partition, Indian Muslims doesn't matter much to Pakistan.

However I must say if Pakistan improves economically and climbs up the ladder interns of quality of life to its citizens , respect for Muslims in India might improve.

You never get to hear Pakistanis talk of envy and jealousy of our neighbours Iran or Afghanistan. Sounds, Very bad characteristic maybe or properly down to there inferiority complex to Muslims peoples of Pakistan, not the country I think it’s more to do with the Pakistan ethnicity of of its peoples they have problem with

Thing is, In Saudi Arabia there were some Gujarati Muslims who were more "Pakistani" than the "Pakistanis" themselves after the Gujarat riots of 2002.

This is my personal story.

We Pakistanis take Pakistan for granted.

You never get to hear Pakistanis talk of envy and jealousy of our neighbours Iran or Afghanistan. Sounds, Very bad characteristic maybe or properly down to there inferiority complex to Muslims peoples of Pakistan, not the country I think it’s more to do with the Pakistan ethnicity of of its peoples they have problem with
To be honest all of these indians be it muslims or non muslims all have inferiority complex especially from us why u guys are fair, why u are tall mean like 5'8 is normal. Why pakistani girls are beautifull, why u go out with gori's ( ab sala ireland a kar bhi goriyo par try na marae). they drive u crazy with their dumb questions. I have been asked these questions believe me!

It was too late by the time Indian Muslims realized that they were fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right.

Many Pakistanis misconstrue that Indian Muslims hate Pakistan but nothing is farther from truth.

Today Indian Muslims raise Pakistani Flags, shout Pakistan Zindabad and marry Pakistanis.

Indian Muslims are just jealous that they are not part the greener pastures of Pakistan and are miserably stuck in India where sanghis are suppressing their

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to marry non Muslim girls
  • Freedom to wear Burqas
  • Freedom to Marry and Divorce as per Islamic law

Pakistan should start a movement to mobilize UN, US, EU, OIC, China to impose crippling sanctions on India and protect the rights of Indian Muslims.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

@Akshay89 @jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi
They aren't jealous.

Cow meat is freely available in Muslim areas. I eat it frequently.

Indian Muslims love Pakistani Muslims. They are only mad at the fact that if India were undivided, Muslims would have been the majority by now.

Some Indian Muslims I know want to move to Pakistan due to Sanghi rule. But Pakistan only accepts Afghan Muslims. They don't want Indian Muslims.

So you two false flaggers are trying to earn some brownie points for pulling off some false flags later on, or just trying to mock Indian Muslims with guised hits at "cow meat" as being the only issue they are facing there?

@waz

Now coming to the point of mass migration.
Muslims of india( even those PRE partition) have seen worse than this and they will survive.
200 million are going no where and the percentage will keep growing.

And as far as Muslims becoming majority in India one day, that seems very unlikely.
A genocide is brewing in India.

Indian Muslims have 3 options:

1) Create a separate country out of India.

2) Migrate to other countries.

3) Do Ghar Wapsi.

I don't think that Indian muslims are disappointed with Pakistan. But I think that they'll likely disapprove the idea of Pakistan as the best means to consolidate Muslim political influence in the subcontinent. If the population of Pakistan was in India, then RSS would forever not fulfill its dream of India's political conquest democratically.

Beyond this hypothetical disapproval, I think that Indian Muslims will want good relationship between India and Pakistan. Mutually respectful peace between the two countries would alleviate the subliminal pressure that they face to state their loyalty whenever there is a conflict. Peace between the two countries will free them from this awkwardness.

This is just my blind guess on the subject :pop:

So you two false flaggers are trying to earn some brownie points for pulling off some false flags later on, or just trying to mock Indian Muslims with guised hits at "cow meat" as being the only issue they are facing there?

@waz

Pray tell us what can Pakistan really offer better than India to "indian muslims?" Education? Quality of life? Better cities? Better places to have fun? Better tourism? Better food? Better healthcare? Political stability? Better passport?
What really is ur country offering here on the table?

A point we should never forget is that eventhough there's this apparent movement of "ghar wapsi" being launched all over India. The presence of Indian Muslims in a considerable-enough percentage of Indian population so as to allow the successful perpetuation of the concept of them one-day becoming an existential threat to Indian state is in the interest of the very parties/organizations who talk about obliterating them altogether.

They will suffocate Indian Muslims politically, socially, religiously, economically. But it's vital to their hold on power that this boogeyman stays alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom