What's new

Opinion - Indian Muslims do not hate Pakistan but are just Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's vital to their hold on power that this boogeyman stays alive.
Indeed! I've estimated that the sweet spot is between 15% to 25% of population. If the Muslim population is too low, then it will not be sufficient for polarization to turn votes convincingly. But if it is over 30%, then it will be difficult to overcome the vote bank democratically.

BJP is at the right time in India's demographic journey to capitalize on this. Muslim population in India grows faster than Hindu population as per stats. If the trend continues, then fortunes will reverse in distant future. :pop:

They aren't jealous.

Cow meat is freely available in Muslim areas. I eat it frequently.

Indian Muslims love Pakistani Muslims. They are only mad at the fact that if India were undivided, Muslims would have been the majority by now.

Some Indian Muslims I know want to move to Pakistan due to Sanghi rule. But Pakistan only accepts Afghan Muslims. They don't want Indian Muslims.
Indian Muslims have continued to immigrate to Pakistan throughout the decades after independence and have been accepted with open arms. In around 1989, I was praying Juma in Jamia Benoria in Karachi and after the salat, a man stood up and stated that he has recently migrated from India and needed financial help, needless to say all manner of people stopped and gave him whatever money they could.

The immigration has stopped in the last couple of decades for the obvious hostility and economic conditions in Pakistan.

BTW, contrary to OP, I believe in general majority opinion wrt Pakistan among Indian Muslims is negative, whether that's done to endear themselves to their Hindu majority compatriots or whether that's genuine sentiment remains to be seen. But of all the Indian Muslims I've come across here in the US, almost all go out of their way to paint a rosy picture of Indian Muslims' predicament in India.

Last edited:
Yup 25-30% is what I thought too, until I looked at stats. But going by what's happening in India for last 8 years or so, anything over that 20% mark will start making the ultra-fundamentalist-Hindu-rashtra-daydreamers too nervous to tolerate it imo. They'd wanna keep it capped at 20% by all means.

Pew research center published a report in 2021 according to which, and I quote:

"In percentage terms, India’s six largest religious groups have remained relatively stable since Partition. The greatest shift has been a modest rise in the share of Muslims, accompanied by a corresponding decline in the share of Hindus. Between 1951 and 2011, Muslims grew by 4.4 percentage points to 14.2% of the population, while Hindus declined by 4.3 points to 79.8%.

In 2050, Hindus are projected to represent about 77% of Indians, Muslims 18% and Christians still 2%."

So, between 1951 and 2011 (i.e. for over 6 decades) Muslims could only gain 4% in terms of population share of Indian society. And they expect to gain another 4% in subsequent 4 decades. And an interesting note here is that the Hindu population-share is expected to be pretty much the same with just 2% decline in next 4 decades. Which means eventually it's actually the other non-Hindu-non-Muslim religious groups that are being pushed due to marginally expanding Muslim percentage.

So the very idea that Muslim population grows at a faster rate and thus may slowly but eventually end up becoming a majority religious group is ridiculous. It's not gonna happen for another 200 years or so even if current trends are allowed to be continued unrestricted.

indian muslims are not our problem , pakistan has its own problems

Who are these Indian Muslims exactly always questioning the Pakistan country. Historically most Pakistanis were never part of there Indian state we were forced by English to be part of this Indian Raj. Further west you go into Pakistan less they got to do with Indian

It was too late by the time Indian Muslims realized that they were fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right.

Many Pakistanis misconstrue that Indian Muslims hate Pakistan but nothing is farther from truth.

Today Indian Muslims raise Pakistani Flags, shout Pakistan Zindabad and marry Pakistanis.

Indian Muslims are just jealous that they are not part the greener pastures of Pakistan and are miserably stuck in India where sanghis are suppressing their

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to marry non Muslim girls
  • Freedom to wear Burqas
  • Freedom to Marry and Divorce as per Islamic law

Pakistan should start a movement to mobilize UN, US, EU, OIC, China to impose crippling sanctions on India and protect the rights of Indian Muslims.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

@Akshay89 @jamahir @xeuss @Naofumi
Indian Muslims weren't fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad but by the treacherous and mischievous Hindus who doubled crossed them at a moment of their choosing.

It was too late by the time Indian Muslims realized that they were fooled by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right.

Many Pakistanis misconstrue that Indian Muslims hate Pakistan but nothing is farther from truth.

Today Indian Muslims raise Pakistani Flags, shout Pakistan Zindabad and marry Pakistanis.

Indian Muslims are just jealous that they are not part the greener pastures of Pakistan and are miserably stuck in India where sanghis are suppressing their

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to wear Burqas

Pakistan should start a movement to mobilize UN, US, EU, OIC, China to impose crippling sanctions on India and protect the rights of Indian Muslims.

Indian Muslims need to get thier act together …

If ever bothered understand islam correctly they should not have foolishly bad mouth Pakistan just bcos Hindus were doing..

May be Allah testing them, hopefully for thier own sake become good Muslims for a change

To be honest all of these indians be it muslims or non muslims all have inferiority complex especially from us why u guys are fair, why u are tall mean like 5'8 is normal. Why pakistani girls are beautifull, why u go out with gori's ( ab sala ireland a kar bhi goriyo par try na marae). they drive u crazy with their dumb questions. I have been asked these questions believe me!

Give them a break for them international travel is going from Bombay to Delhi

Sounds like a Bharti problem to me. Imagine having @jamahir as a neighbor. I'd probably set a bully kutta on him. :lol:

Let me inform you that some years ago I was shooting my air rifle at the street dogs on the four roads near my house. Can't do that now in India, I can be jailed for it. But you now know my attitude towards dogs. :cheers: Stop being a criminal-minded fellow.

Last edited:
Indian Muslims I've come across here in the US, almost all go out of their way to paint a rosy picture of Indian Muslims' predicament in India.

Agree…

And if you ask them if india is good why are you here , they have no answer..

You mean people go out only if things are bad in their country.

Exactly … why would you leave your homeland ?

Millions and millions of India flee India every year

• Freedom to eat beef
  • Freedom to pray
  • Freedom to wear Burqas

It's about time that you and your twin testicle @Akshay89 ask your daddy johnson, under whose weight you two keep bouncing, to come forward and be who he is. We like to deal with the boss directly. Frankly it's getting very predictable and repetitive too. I know you guys have to gather a lot of material for your Whatsapp groups, but even they need variety, no?

Your wetter-than-Amazon-rain-forest wet dreams of packing Muslims to Pakistan or segregating them are very evident for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom