What's new

Nostalgia of old good days, i am here after a decade. Any one from PDF here?

Comrade

Reaction score
May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.

welcome back. Same old PDF with less neighboring traffic now a days.

I too have just returned after the recent developments, I joined pdf as a 14 yr old kid now about 10 yrs later, life happened, education job and shit. I just moved away from it. Good to see you back.

Tiberia...were u a technical guy ? did u work on an aircraft project in china or chinese related ?

everything changed for the worse here man on April 05, 2017

Back
Top Bottom