What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

japanese is great if the world ends but you take a bend with japanese car guaranteed you will slide out have accident. this where german cars beat it in handling. german car is the getaway drivers car. parts on german cars cost alot plus you have to match id numbers to get the part to fit. no two golf are same or audi unless matching id. Germans do cheat, the alternators they use are cheap quality they crack at the hinges under the belt tension.
I dont need much for a car, I dont generally drive as I had a very bad back that gave me lumbago once a month which make it impossible to get in a car. Most of the time my wife drove me around in her Volvo S70.

But I was going to buy a car soon, either the end of this uear or beginning of next, I am not picky about car, just any electric SUV will do, I actually went into an Audi and Merc dealership a couple of month ago and asking for the E tron and the merc EQ, they both took ages to deliver, I mean if I paid A$150,000 for a etron I am not waiting for 4 to 6 months...I most likely ended up in one of those Kia EV or a model Y

Merc drivers are pretty sensible unless it's an A Class. They just HAVE to overtake every car in front, even if the middle lane is going 80mph+ and their little engine only has 100hp. A fake AMG badge doesn't make it any quicker Hahaha
Thats because A class is cheap lol, you wouldn't do what you do in an A class when you are driving a 100k G class or E class

Hey guys from around the globe

Mercedes BMW Audi are not prestige cars anymore in U.K. , maybe in your countries but everyone has one it makes one look like a taxi driver lol or a chav
You can get one from a dealer tomorrow for £500 a month no questions asked nor paid employment required
Toyota / Lexus & Nissan / Infiniti cost more in U.K. for same model year and spec & no discounts are offered nor cheap monthly deals

Prestige in U.K. is Bentley , Rolls Royce , Aston Martin even Jaguar and range rovers are now run of the mill here .

Go to Bradford, see the madness! The most common car there is an Audi S3

Or golf r !!!!

Don’t fall for india bs it was lead by Azad Kashmiris. Reason they are free the cock suckers in IOK are not
We accept we sent lashkars up there. It's no indian narrative.
Kashmiris here are free because of the stronghold of Pakistan army in AJK plus our nuclear weapons. Or else whole world knows how bad India wants a land trade route access to central asia.

We accept we sent lashkars up there. It's no indian narrative.
Kashmiris here are free because of the stronghold of Pakistan army in AJK plus our nuclear weapons. Or else whole world knows how bad India wants a land trade route access to central asia.

Wasn’t just Pakhtuns Brother, Revolt was started from every corner and people of all types of background came forward to defeat hindu-dogra regime dogs. Pakhtun, Kashmiris and people from Gilgit/Kotli/Mirpur came together- May Allah Raise their Ranks in Jannatul Firdous.

Army personnel in uniform here never ask for a bribe. Stop lying to win an argument.
Army do corruption in other ways here and only by top most generals.
Kashmiris in UK are known for manipulating visa officials by using Kashmir as a place that face oppression by India to get a asylum in the UK. The reality is because of Pakistan in azad kashmir they live a good life and yet they bad mouth Pakistan.Its like shitting in a bowl where you eat. You can't win an argument with a begherat. Period....
@kingQamaR
stop chating sh it i was there at the airport where the guy in uniform took bribes from my own uncle. well if pakistan cant save them from indian oppression then they will use this for visa. Dont forget you ppl use our water and electric. They live good life not becuase of pakistan but because of relatives send money otherwise they be living like dalits.

Haters will be haters.

stop chating sh it i was there at the airport where the guy in uniform took bribes from my own uncle. well if pakistan cant save them from indian oppression then they will use this for visa. Dont forget you ppl use our water and electric. They live good life not becuase of pakistan but because of relatives send money otherwise they be living like dalits.

Haters will be haters.

Pls Ignore him brother, he hasn’t got the faintest idea why he’s upset with you Mirpuis about lol. His constant argument Pakistanis Kashmiris should be grateful? For what? Does he think your community is sponging off Pakistan welfare state or something. Im glad you reminded him him where his fresh drinking water comes from for crops the Mangla dam. We all would really love to know which wonderful neighbourhood this poster comes from in Pakistan that we owe so much for?

Pls Ignore him brother, he hasn’t got the faintest idea why he’s upset with you Mirpuis about lol. His constant argument Pakistanis Kashmiris should be grateful? For what? Does he think your community is sponging off Pakistan welfare state or something. Im glad you reminded him him where his fresh drinking water comes from for crops the Mangla dam. We all would really love to know which wonderful neighbourhood this poster comes from in Pakistan that we owe so much for?
thanks for support. Appreciated.

Go to Bradford, see the madness! The most common car there is an Audi S3

Or golf r !!!!

Yeah lol getaway cars .
Down south they’re used by criminals , would I buy one and park it on my drive , nooo way
My doors will be smashed in a knife held to my families neck for the car keys .

I did have one a few years back on loan when my car was in the garage , I parked that car 2 mins away from my house on a main road & next morning I returned it to the workshop caught a bus home and told the dealers to phone me when my cars ready & I’ll pick it up . The Golf R attracts criminals like shit to flies .

It was fast though lol

Yeah lol getaway cars .
Down south they’re used by criminals , would I buy one and park it on my drive , nooo way
My doors will be smashed in a knife held to my families neck for the car keys .

I did have one a few years back on loan when my car was in the garage , I parked that car 2 mins away from my house on a main road & next morning I returned it to the workshop caught a bus home and told the dealers to phone me when my cars ready & I’ll pick it up . The Golf R attracts criminals like shit to flies .

It was fast though lol

Day in the life of Bradford crime by Vw R …, lol

Bradford is great got good architecture and a lively place with nice peoples and really good curries their i said it .. lol

I have never driven one myself mate a VW-R amazing car and a definitely a head turner if you are into that kind of stuff , a drive way or a garage is a must for this beauty car to avoid the local scumbags. And Supermarkets Carparks, will be a no no for it.

And I hate to think how much it will cost to insure one of these babies….

Day in the life of Bradford crime by Vw R …, lol

Bradford is great got good architecture and a lively place with nice peoples and really good curries their i said it .. lol

I have never driven one myself mate a VW-R amazing car and a definitely a head turner if you are into that kind of stuff , a drive way or a garage is a must for this beauty car to avoid the local scumbags. And Supermarkets Carparks, will be a no no for it.

And I hate to think how much it will cost to insure one of these babies….

I personally like Bradford , my people .
First question asked is , where are you from & they don’t mean in England lol
Working class salt of the earth people .
clean fresh air , beautiful scenery & gorgeous architecture , what’s not to like .

Yes R is faast but dangerous to owner being ideal getaway car for urban city .

C63S right now & to insure need ghost , tracker radio & satellite, cat 1 alarm immobiliser , camera , metal post & disklock with Dog as security on the policy lol I kid you not .
High crime inner city postcode . Birmingham lol

Bloody peaky blinders 😁

clean fresh air , beautiful scenery & gorgeous architecture , what’s not to like .

C63S right now & to insure need ghost , tracker radio & satellite, cat 1 alarm immobiliser , camera , metal post & disklock with Dog as security on the policy lol I kid you not .

Bloody peaky blinders 😁

And additional drivers is a big thing, it can help reduce your young car Insurance. Just having your mum and dad on it, makes a massive difference if they have a good no claims bonus, also I don’t know why Bradford gets a bad reputation in general it’s got beautiful old Victorian architecture buildings I love the Yorkshire stone buildings you live in solidly build. The back to back house were funny when I first encountered them lol, and I remembered the old lister mill Victorian what a beautiful building it was going back 2 decades then student Sheffield. Had an old fiord sierra drive to lovely Bradford restaurant nearer to the mill with couple students in the back.

Haters will be haters.
You are the one who is talking shit here.
From the quality of your comments a general literacy level of most mirpuris can be asssessed. Just by living in englaaaand for forty ears doesn't make some sensible. Not everyguy wearing a uniform here is a army guy. At airports there are several security personnel involved , army doesn't guard airports here. That's Asf job(airport security force)
Your water and electricity comment is like a comment often namak haram afghans make when they lose an argument. They also say Pakistan is using our water when infact water is the tiniest part that doesn't affect Pakistan two bits ,afghanistan can't survive without Pakistan the same goes for Kashmir. We have another dams to generate electricity.
Oh and Pakistan is not saving you from India?? Dude seriously have some shame. I've been to AJK many times and I didn't see any Kashmiri getting killed and raped by indian army in our side of Kashmir. Have some regard for the lives of Pakistan army soldiers that are getting lost on LOC. I am a big critic of army where it's necessary to criticize them here as you know but whats right is right.
Not even for one day you can survive without pakistan.

You are the one who is talking shit here.
From the quality of your comments a general literacy level of most mirpuris can be asssessed. Just by living in englaaaand for forty ears doesn't make some sensible. Not everyguy wearing a uniform here is a army guy. At airports there are several security personnel involved , army doesn't guard airports here. That's Asf job(airport security force)
Your water and electricity comment is like a comment often namak haram afghans make when they lose an argument. They also say Pakistan is using our water when infact water is the tiniest part that doesn't affect Pakistan two bits ,afghanistan can't survive without Pakistan the same goes for Kashmir. We have another dams to generate electricity.
Oh and Pakistan is not saving you from India?? Dude seriously have some shame. I've been to AJK many times and I didn't see any Kashmiri getting killed and raped by indian army in our side of Kashmir. Have some regard for the lives of Pakistan army soldiers that are getting lost on LOC. I am a big critic of army where it's necessary to criticize them here as you know but whats right is right.
Not even for one day you can survive without pakistan.
Typical jealous hater pakistani back biting mirpuris but can you go to face to face no you cant typical pu ssy pakistani who burns. i am telling what i saw which was a guy in uniform.
Talking about literacy read your first two lines it dont make sense, posh big degree pakistani. Why your big islamic army not freed kashmir instead milking it. if it was up to mirpuris to build military for protection we probably would have freed kashmir by now.

Bloody peaky blinders 😁
bradford got great food. phatboy restaurant burgers yummy.

Typical jealous hater pakistani back biting mirpuris but can you go to face to face no you cant typical pu ssy pakistani who burns. i am telling what i saw which was a guy in uniform.
Talking about literacy read your first two lines it dont make sense, posh big degree pakistani. Why your big islamic army not freed kashmir instead milking it. if it was up to mirpuris to build military for protection we probably would freed kashmir by now.

bradford got great food. phatboy restaurant burgers yummy.
Regarding that face to face thing I know what you people got inside, don't depend on us to save us your unthankful a$$. Working as janitors on Heathrow airport , grooming children and whenever some ask where you are from you say pakistan. Without pakistan What identity of your own you people have seriously? Getting visas in the name of Pakistan , causing bad name for pakistan abroad and here bad mouthing pakistan. Have some class in you. You cowards known to wear big chains on neck and tops in ears, most of you are gays who are known to bend over when comes face to face.
Ok go free Kashmir whats stopping you? Fight with India at the same time and get an independent Kashmir if you have balls. Stop living in the UK and come here fight and free your Kashmir .See you are the one milking us for the past 75 years but soon Kashmir will be another province of pakistan with your special status in the dustbin, then you will realize your true aukaaat. Until now you are just playing your victim card. While our soldiers are dying at LOC for unthankful people like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom