What's new

Pakistani Cab Driver Jumped in NYC

Stop trying to defend Blacks, you delusional fool. American Blacks are inherently violent and uncivilised creatures, statistics and years of genetic research only further validates it. Even throwing them in the jungle would be a grave mistake, as they would end up destroying it just like they do to every civilised community and civilisation their diseased hands touch. The Asians and Arabs are more brutal towards and aware of Black behavior then an average White person, but you still claim it is "White man's tricks". I would expect a respected think tank to at least know better.

The West Coast has more of an issue with border hopping illegals, who have like 15 children each and trash up communities with their filthy and uncivilised behavior. So the Blacks are put on the sideline, it is interesting to note that Blacks and Hispanics in the West Coast despise each other and regularly fight it out. By now, even Compton and other Cali hoods have been taken over by Hispanics and their gangs as they ran the Blacks out.

You have zero proof of your claims, so you just make shit up and go on a rant.

**** off with this fascist shit.

These are neonazi talking points with no concrete evidence backing them.

Also racist whites consider Muslims and brown people to be in the same category as black people, so when I tell you that trying to appease white people wont get you anywhere, it's a matter of fact.

@waz @LeGenD

Are we okay with this?

Use to be a reguler occurance in the UK. Pakistani taxi drivers, who are very much known in the passanger vehicle transport industry would regularly get racially abused, islamophobic comments thrown at them and physically attacked by white passengers in the 90s, early 2000s and in some cases even today. I personally know a single hard working Pakistani taxi driver that was attacked with a hammer and was left with serious facial injuries.

You have zero proof of your claims, so you just make shit up and go on a rant.

**** off with this fascist shit.

These are neonazi talking points with no concrete evidence backing them.

Also racist whites consider Muslims and brown people to be in the same category as black people, so when I tell you that trying to appease white people wont get you anywhere, it's a matter of fact.

@waz @LeGenD

Are we okay with this?
I do not give a toss about what some spiteful, racist thinks of me. I have the right to express my opinion, all of these are based on my personal observations and life experiences. What are you even on about? you seem to have some psychological block regarding imaginary "neo natzees" and "phascists". Step out in the real world and quit living in a damned cocoon.
Again, WTF are you even saying? you seem to have some inferiority complex or warped worldview, hence you feel compelled to accuse me of "sucking up to whites" or "falling for white man's tricks" as if they are on the top of the totem pole of humanity. These are based on my PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS, one doesn't have to be White to be aware of animal behavior and repulsive cultural norms of certain groups and races. I didnt even bring up "neo natzees" or Whites once in my post, you seem to be making these imaginary connections. Were the Arabs or Chinese also sucking up to Whites when they would make brutal observations of Black behavior? this was way before even a single Black man stepped on Western soil.

I do not give a toss about what some spiteful, racist thinks of me. I have the right to express my opinion, all of these are based on my personal observations and life experiences. What are you even on about? you seem to have some psychological block regarding imaginary "neo natzees" and "phascists". Step out in the real world and quit living in a damned cocoon.
Do you not find the irony in calling me spiteful and racist when you literally started arguing with me about how you think black people are inherently violent?

Of course you don't, fascists tend to ignore contradictions and hypocrisy.

Your entire argument is "hurr durr, rael warld" and has nothing concrete, and you're telling me to quit living in a cocoon? Seriously?
Again, WTF are you even saying? you seem to have some inferiority complex or warped worldview, hence you feel compelled to accuse me of "sucking up to whites" or "falling for white man's tricks" as if they are on the top of the totem pole of humanity. These are based on my PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS, one doesn't have to be White to be aware of animal behavior and repulsive cultural norms of certain groups and races. I didnt even bring up "neo natzees" or Whites once in my post, you seem to be making these imaginary connections. Were the Arabs or Chinese also sucking up to Whites when they would make brutal observations of Black behavior? this was way before even a single Black man stepped on Western soil.
Nah, the only one with an inferiority complex is you, considering you're just repeating white nationalist talking points, while I'm trying to tell you that you yourself are just regurgitating opinions that you likely saw on social media and are just verbatim repeating.

Your views are literally just neonazi talking points. You may not have brought neonazis up, but you sure do love to shit out their propaganda.

Guess what your personal observations are meaningless. There are people who personally observe that the earth is flat, their opinions are rightly ridiculed.

Your entire rant on what Chinese and Arabs think is also irrelevant, because you're literally just making shit up.

And don't tell me you don't give a shit about what I think, you literally got mad enough to start an argument with me. Shut the **** up with that disingenuous attitude and be man enough to admit that you got mad.

Do you not find the irony in calling me spiteful and racist when you literally started arguing with me about how you think black people are inherently violent?
There is a difference between racism and realism. Racism is based on ignorance and preconceived notions, realism is based on fact and observation. What I said was realism, not racism.

before communist ideology
1691036809956.jpeg

after communist ideology
1691036847425.jpeg

cant even stand straight

The comments in this thread so far are vile and disappointing.

You all don't know the first thing about humanity. You all claim discrimination, yet are so quick to dish it out yourselves.

There is no reason to beat the taxi driver

There is a difference between racism and realism. Racism is based on ignorance and preconceived notions, realism is based on fact and observation. What I said was realism, not racism.
Realism is based upon scientific facts based upon controlled and uncontrolled observation from various angles and sources that cannot be refuted because it is based upon the real.

What you're doing is personal observation which is as valid as flat earth theory. It has no actual scientific basis. In other words, you're bullshitting.

There is no reason to beat the taxi driver
I agree, but a lot of people are saying it's a race thing, when in reality it's most likely a socioeconomic and mental health issue.

View attachment 943445

after communist ideology
View attachment 943446
cant even stand straight
Because apparently the era where lynching human beings was a good era.

Bro, don't even try this shit.

Your shit is easily reputable, so don't post blatant propaganda you'd see on fucking storm front.

Shut the **** up with that disingenuous attitude and be man enough to admit that you got mad.
Calling me a suck up to White nationalists is what really gets to me, as if having an independent opinion of your own which doesn't conform to the hivemind makes you abnormal!
View attachment 943445
Even before the Civil Rights era, the Black community had issues with crime and their behavior. Do read some of WEB DuBois's writings, "The Philadelphia Negro" is one I would recommend to you, there is a PDF of it online and he talks about the lack of cultural and moral values along with general issues plaguing Black Americans. I believe he wrote it around the early 20th century, it really demolishes the myths conservative boomers push claiming that they were civilised before the Democrats "ruined" them.

Last edited:
Like that's called whooping your ***😂😂.

This was on local news too that sardar really laid into that thief, that's how desis should be doing out here in NYC if you gotta survive the crime wave out here in stores and all.
The Singh should have gone in hard, should have used his Gatka skills.

Calling me a suck to White nationalists is what really gets to me, as if having an independent opinion of your own which doesn't conform to the hivemind makes you abnormal!
The same logic that fucking flat earthers use to justify their bullshit.

The earth is round, rejecting scientific principles doesn't make you abnormal, it makes you an idiot.

Reverse the races and this would have been treated as a hate crime with national coverage, outrage and investigation by the FBI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom