What's new

Pakistani Cab Driver Jumped in NYC

Like that's called whooping your ***😂😂.

This was on local news too that sardar really laid into that thief, that's how desis should be doing out here in NYC if you gotta survive the crime wave out here in stores and all.
Calling me a suck to White nationalists is what really gets to me, as if having an independent opinion of your own which doesn't conform to the hivemind makes you abnormal!

Even before the Civil Rights era, the Black community had issues with crime and their behavior. Do read some of WEB DuBois's writings, "The Philadelphia Negro" is one I would recommend to you, there is a PDF of it online and he talks about the lack of cultural and moral values along with general issues plaguing Black Americans. I believe he wrote it around the early 20th century, it really demolishes the myths conservative boomers push claiming that they were civilised before the Democrats "ruined" them.
lol i almost shed a tear for that caning/lathi charge

i'll be protesting if something happens to sikh dude

Reverse the races and this would have been treated as a hate crime with national coverage, outrage and investigation by the FBI.
Not really.

The truth is that even when these similar crimes targeting black people are clearly hate crimes, they're hard to prove so they're rarely investigated as hate crimes.

The FBI rarely investigates unless the perpetrators are police, in which case it makes sense for th3 GBI to investigate.

By the way, people don't seen to remember but after 9/11 a bunch of Pakistanis and Muslims in general were shot and killed by police in the US under false pretenses.

Not really.

The truth is that even when these similar crimes targeting black people are clearly hate crimes, they're hard to prove so they're rarely investigated as hate crimes.

The FBI rarely investigates unless the perpetrators are police, in which case it makes sense for th3 GBI to investigate.

By the way, people don't seen to remember but after 9/11 a bunch of Pakistanis and Muslims in general were shot and killed by police in the US under false pretenses.

I meant cops. We get US shows in the U.K. FBI are the main characters in the shows busting fighting all types crimes, lol

It is impossible to resolve such issues without acknowledging facts. The facts may be uncomfortable but unless we grasp the truth and look at the reasons for this it will never be remedied and young black men will continue to be violent and represent unnecessary high prison figures. I think the majority of people would probably agree with it , but they are not allowed to, so the subject gets swept under the carpet for PC reasons.

Stop trying to defend Blacks, you delusional fool. American Blacks are inherently violent and uncivilised creatures, statistics and years of genetic research only further validates it. Even throwing them in the jungle would be a grave mistake, as they would end up destroying it just like they do to every civilised community and civilisation their diseased hands touch. The Asians and Arabs are more brutal towards and aware of Black behavior then an average White person, but you still claim it is "White man's tricks". I would expect a respected think tank to at least know better.

The West Coast has more of an issue with border hopping illegals, who have like 15 children each and trash up communities with their filthy and uncivilised behavior. So the Blacks are put on the sideline, it is interesting to note that Blacks and Hispanics in the West Coast despise each other and regularly fight it out. By now, even Compton and other Cali hoods have been taken over by Hispanics and their gangs as they ran the Blacks out.

Indian upbringing on show .

Little racist piece of shit .

The comments in this thread so far are vile and disappointing.

You all don't know the first thing about humanity. You all claim discrimination, yet are so quick to dish it out yourselves.

Absolutely pathetic.

Don't even realize that you're all falling for the white man's games.

I have a family member in the NYPD, and they tell me that its one of the most corrupt shithole police departments in all of America.

It's not that they can't do anything about it, or that they're worried about consequences, rather it's that they're a bunch of lazy bastards that have barely solved major crimes in the last 40 years.

They simply don't give a ****. They're only barely better than South Asian police.

Bhai I suggest you come stay in the US near a ghetto area (Detroit or NYC Bronx) for a couple of months, then comment.

Better to experience things yourself than depend on woke media for pat opinions....

Not really.

When cops repeatedly walk away with no repercussions after violating your constitutional rights,Than sue them all day long... A badge should not give incompetent, ego driven officers immunity...this qualified immunity means a policemen could not even be considered as responsible for killing you in cold blood change this stupid law.

NYC cabbie savagely beaten on street fumes at ‘horrible system’ and Eric Adams: ‘Tell him die with the shame’​

A proper defense tactics would be to focus on the weakest link of this racist mob and throw all his might onto her -- bite her face off. Now let the BLM deal with 'racist' attack.

I meant cops. We get US shows in the U.K. FBI are the main characters in the shows busting fighting all types crimes, lol

It is impossible to resolve such issues without acknowledging facts. The facts may be uncomfortable but unless we grasp the truth and look at the reasons for this it will never be remedied and young black men will continue to be violent and represent unnecessary high prison figures. I think the majority of people would probably agree with it , but they are not allowed to, so the subject gets swept under the carpet for PC reasons.
So your basing your entire argument.....on US TV shows....

You can see how that's a problem, right? You literally just undermined your entire argument.

Bhai I suggest you come stay in the US near a ghetto area (Detroit or NYC Bronx) for a couple of months, then comment.

Better to experience things yourself than depend on woke media for pat opinions....
I actually stayed in Brooklyn and Queens for quite a while a few years back, it wasn't the black folks that were violent, it was the wannabe gangster white people. On top of that, most of the junkies I saw were white trash, not black.

By the way, this rhetoric has been similarly been used against Pakistanis and Muslims. I suggest self-reflecting.

When cops repeatedly walk away with no repercussions after violating your constitutional rights,Than sue them all day long... A badge should not give incompetent, ego driven officers immunity...this qualified immunity means a policemen could not even be considered as responsible for killing you in cold blood change this stupid law.
I do agree with this.

Qualified immunity is what causes a lot of bad behavior by police. In many cases it ends up being police that instigate the violence.

I watch an audit educational channel called audit the audit who analyze police interactions, and 8 out of 10 times the police clearly end up being at fault because they're either poorly trained, or deliberately trained to be hostile.

There was a report a while back that a number of US police districts that absolutely refused to hire smart candidates because dumb cops were easier to control and tended to be more aggressive, while the smarter cops ended up being better at conflict de-escalation which cost the police more money than just jailing or outright murdering civilians.

There's also the problem that a lot of police organizations have links to neonazi and fascist groups, and even coordinated with nazi groups such as the 3 percenters and Oath keepers, and Patriot Front, along with far right fascist terrorist groups like Proud boys during the BLM protests. These groups were caught instigating violence to justify police brutality against the protestors.

Last edited:
By denying it's a possible racist crime when you don't have anything to prove otherwise, you're yourself sleeping with racism. By all surface evidence from the video, a bunch of black Americans attacked the cabbie should have the police investigating the crime as a hate crime.

Reversing the race of the participants and also in NYC, a 28-years-old black man 'vogued' in front of a Pakistani youth and later with his friends surrounded the youth. The black man's eventual death had the nation roaring for hate crime investigation. Why is that? All evidences pointed to the half-naked black man taunting and bullying the youth. And.. what's this 'vogue' thing? Could he be performing sexual interc***se acts in the public as dance moves that offended the youth? Anybody with decency would tell this black man go find a room.

I do agree with this.

Qualified immunity is what causes a lot of bad behavior by police. In many cases it ends up being police that instigate the violence.

I watch an audit educational channel called audit the audit who analyze police interactions, and 8 out of 10 times the police clearly end up being at fault because they're either poorly trained, or deliberately trained to be hostile.

There was a report a while back that a number of US police districts that absolutely refused to hire smart candidates because dumb cops were easier to control and tended to be more aggressive, while the smarter cops ended up being better at conflict de-escalation which cost the police more money than just jailing or outright murdering civilians.

There is also another issue within the police ranks; it's the hiring of ex-military men and women. As their instinct, they are prone to respond aggressively versus a non-military background cop. We had just one case here cop had a warrant to search a home, went in commando style, and killed a man as he turned the corner to leave the kitchen and come towards the cop.

Another is those who left the military often become trainers as well.

Not saying everyone is military background, but some trained behaviors do pass down.

By denying it's a possible racist crime when you don't have anything to prove otherwise, you're yourself sleeping with the racist. By all surface evidence from the video, a bunch of black Americans attacked the cabbie should have the police investigating the crime as a hate crime.

Reversing the race of the participants and also in NYC, a 28-years-old black man 'vogued' in front of a Pakistani youth and later with his friends surrounded the youth. The black man's eventual death had the nation roaring for hate crime investigation. Why is that? All evidences pointed to the half-naked black man taunting and bullying the youth. And.. what's this 'vogue' thing? Could he be performing sexual interc***se acts in the public as dance moves that offended the youth? Anybody with decency would tell this black man go find a room.
When did I deny it was a hate crime? The only thing I've said is that the police generally don't charge hate crimes even when they're clearly hate crimes because these charges are hard to prove in court.

They should be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law.

My main push back is that this is typical black behavior which just screams racist stereotyping, kind of like how white people say that all terrorists all Muslims.

There is also another issue within the police ranks; it's the hiring of ex-military men and women. As their instinct, they are prone to respond aggressively versus a non-military background cop. We had just one case here cop had a warrant to search a home, went in commando style, and killed a man as he turned the corner to leave the kitchen and come towards the cop.

Another is those who left the military often become trainers as well.

Not saying everyone is military background, but some trained behaviors do pass down.
So funnily enough police have started to reject ex-military people because it turned out that they're better at de-escalation than civilians turned cops.

Police culture in the US and in Canada is fucked.

Many in the US don't want these changes, because they have always hated the idea of mino-riti-es being treated as equal under law, they have do much to ensure mino-riti-es get zero representation and justice, it's in the US history.

They are lucky there weren’t other cabbies there.

Back in the day in nyc, if a cabbie was ever in a fight, all cab drivers would jump in. I’ve seen people get jumped by 20 cab drivers before… lmfao
Ahhhh............The good olo' days with NY Cabbie had Baseball bat under their seat.

There are three groups of people you don't mess with, Teamster *the whole Irishmen thing, Hoffer etc), Taxi Driver (Probably I would attribute it to Rober DeNiro) and Deliverymen (Well, they know where you live)

That's actually not what qualified immunity means...

Qualified Immunity only cover civil case, because the government don't want financial burden to impede Law Enforcement Officer or Agency. Since everyone can sue civilly, and if everyone can sue, then basically that can paralyse a department if they were hit by lawsuit left and right. So they cannot be sued civilly, which is why many civil lawsuits against Police Brutality are filed against the city or state that employ that police force. Any officer would still be held legally and criminally accountable if a crime is committed by a LEO (an organisation or agency cannot be criminal responsible for a criminal charge due to absolute entity)

Qualified Immunity also does not work if the department or the officer is not act on an action of clearly established law requirement. This part is a bit tricky because this is an objective measure. But mostly you can define them with 2 examples. Qualified Immunity will applies if a cop or an agency violate your 4A right and perform an illegal search, however, that only applies if the officer knows the search would violate someone's 4A right and went ahead and do it anyway, for example, if a cop obtained a search warrant to search your house, and mistakenly belief that they also have the right to search your shed in the garden where it was not specified (House usually means inside the home) and searched the shed, while that is a violation of your 4A right, Qualified Immunity would applies.

Another example is when a police discharge their weapon negligently, but without the intent to harm (say he/she fire 4 times instead of 1 or 2) that also covered by Qualified Immunity, however, if the cop intent to do that to cause harm (say the suspect is down and he/she continue to shoot) that's a criminal act and not covered by Qualified Immunity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom