What's new

Pakistani Cab Driver Jumped in NYC

They are lucky there weren’t other cabbies there.

Back in the day in nyc, if a cabbie was ever in a fight, all cab drivers would jump in. I’ve seen people get jumped by 20 cab drivers before… lmfao

Exactly! If that happened years ago 10 yellow taxi doors would open with guys coming at you. Seems those days are over.

Even the cops would look the other way. One friend of mine was a cabbie and some guy started attacking the side of his cab with a bat and when he switched to the front my friend stepped on the gas and ran him over.

The cops came and asked what happened as the guy was on the ground with a broken leg in agony and after my friend told the story the cops told him to get in his cab and just leave and they'd take care of it.

Last edited:
The comments in this thread so far are vile and disappointing.

You all don't know the first thing about humanity. You all claim discrimination, yet are so quick to dish it out yourselves.

Absolutely pathetic.

Don't even realize that you're all falling for the white man's games.

I have a family member in the NYPD, and they tell me that its one of the most corrupt shithole police departments in all of America.

It's not that they can't do anything about it, or that they're worried about consequences, rather it's that they're a bunch of lazy bastards that have barely solved major crimes in the last 40 years.

They simply don't give a ****. They're only barely better than South Asian police.
I heard USA is still a racist and crime-riddance place.

Same in Chicago, since our governor passed a similar bill, crime has shot up 160% per some reports.

Cabbies & Others will need to start carrying firearms for self-defense. These crimes are going to keep increasing, as dealing with the insurance industry it's shaken things up, whereas carriers are pulling out of specific markets due to negro behavior.

BLM was the trigger before the police shot these negro's and kept them in line, but now it's like a herd of hyenas is on the loose.

The bodycams are a big problem now too. Now the criminals can outsmart the cops as the cop would be limited as they are afraid to apprehend them due to jail time, getting fired, etc.

NYC cabbie savagely beaten on street fumes at ‘horrible system’ and Eric Adams: ‘Tell him die with the shame’​

A struggling immigrant cabbie and married dad of two who was savagely beaten by a group of brutes in Midtown told The Post on Friday he’s appalled that two suspects were let go with a slap on the wrist.

Taxi driver Afzal Butt, 60 — who suffered chest, neck and face injuries in the shocking Manhattan caught-on-camera beat-down — blasted New York’s lenient bail-reform laws as a “horrible system” after a pair of his alleged assailants were issued a desk-appearance ticket and allowed to walk free.

“If they’re not going to put them behind bars, this is a horrible system,” fumed the cabbie, who emigrated to the US from Pakistan and has been driving a taxi since 2004. “I am hopeless and helpless with this system.”

Butt said the city is going to hell in a handbasket regarding crime.

“Send the mayor the video and tell him die with the shame,” the cabbie said.

Butt, who has two adult children and lives with his wife in Upper Manhattan, said he got into an argument with a group of five people on Sixth Avenue and West 34th Street on July 19.

Butt had been pulling over to clean up food that an unrelated crew of scooter drivers tossed into his car when the group accused him of nearly hitting them, he said.

“They were walking by and saying that I was going to run over them,” he said. “I was just trying to clean my car.

“Then this lady and this boy started breaking my side window. She broke it. They started assaulting me,” he said, adding that three more people joined in.

“They were all hitting me and kicking me, everywhere on my body, my face,” Butt said.

Disturbing video footage shows three women and two men punching the cabbie and hitting him with a shoe as he falls to the ground.

Butt is then seen cowering next to his car and covering his face as a woman continues to kick him.

“My eye socket was swollen. I was dizzy and lightheaded,” the victim said.

“There’s so much pain in my neck. I still can’t move my neck. My arms, my knees, my hips. My chest felt like I was getting pressure on my chest. So much pain.”

Butt was taken to a hospital, and two suspects — 35-year-old Howard Colley and 51-year-old Natalie Morgan — were arrested, according to police.

On Friday, police released photos of the three suspects who remain at large: an approximately 5-foot-5 heavy-built woman with her hair in a bun; a 5-foot-8 woman with long, braided hair; and a 5-foot-10 man with an athletic build.

Police charged Colley with misdemeanor assault, and Morgan landed a rap of criminal mischief, according to police sources.

Both were issued desk-appearance tickets by cops and let go because the charges were misdemeanors and the suspects had zero or no serious criminal history, sources said.

Even if the suspects were put through the court system, they wouldn’t have gotten bail because nearly all misdemeanors are not eligible for bail, sources said. Even with recent revisions, the suspects wouldn’t have been given bail because they have no serious criminal past, sources said.

“If you’re angry, be angry at the criminal justice reforms — no criminal history and a misdemeanor, you have to issue [desk appearance tickets],” a police source said.

Butt was outraged.

“Everyone is disrespecting yellow-cab drivers,” Butt said.

“This is a job that there is no day when I’m driving that nobody curses at me,” he said. “The scooter guys … one of them stop next to me and hit my car. … I tried to avoid. I pulled a little bit up to let them. But again they came next to me — I rolled down my window to ask them, ‘What happen, why you hitting my car?’ They threw all their food inside my car.

“Everything was littered. Gravy on my shirt, in my eyes. It took me almost three hours to clean the car inside,” Butt said.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney

That Butt guy is a Brahman. Never trust a Brahman.

I am 100% sure that he did something wrong to trigger this reaction.

Brahmans are the scum of the earth.

I heard USA is still a racist and crime-riddance place.

A Black hitting an Asian is not considered rascist.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Don't know about the whole legacy appointment thing so I'll just differ to you on that.
Former cop here, you don’t know what you’re talking about. I read your comments and it seems you lean left as reflected in your positioning.

The cops hands at tied due to liberalism and major cities not wanting to make a certain community upset. Right wing cops kept the crime down.

Many folks will not admit it, but this is a low level insurgency and you need to treat these crimes as acts of terrorism. It was tic for tat up until they killed that crackhead in Minnesota. One of theirs would commit a crime, one of ours would kill one of theirs and keep them in check, but now there’s not even the threat of police action due to the mayoral staffs cuffing up the police departments and a Justice department run by wackos

That Butt guy is a Brahman. Never trust a Brahman.

I am 100% sure that he did something wrong to trigger this reaction.

Brahmans are the scum of the earth.

A Black hitting an Asian is not considered rascist.
Stfu you Fucken apu dothead cocksucker.

Fucken smelly Indian shithead

Many folks will not admit it, but this is a low level insurgency and you need to treat these crimes as acts of terrorism. It was tic for tat up until they killed that crackhead in Minnesota. One of theirs would commit a crime, one of ours would kill one of theirs and keep them in check, but now there’s not even the threat of police action due to the mayoral staffs cuffing up the police departments and a Justice department run by wackos
Is it really that bad?

NYC cabbie savagely beaten on street fumes at ‘horrible system’ and Eric Adams: ‘Tell him die with the shame’​

A struggling immigrant cabbie and married dad of two who was savagely beaten by a group of brutes in Midtown told The Post on Friday he’s appalled that two suspects were let go with a slap on the wrist.

Taxi driver Afzal Butt, 60 — who suffered chest, neck and face injuries in the shocking Manhattan caught-on-camera beat-down — blasted New York’s lenient bail-reform laws as a “horrible system” after a pair of his alleged assailants were issued a desk-appearance ticket and allowed to walk free.

“If they’re not going to put them behind bars, this is a horrible system,” fumed the cabbie, who emigrated to the US from Pakistan and has been driving a taxi since 2004. “I am hopeless and helpless with this system.”

Butt, who has two adult children and lives with his wife in Upper Manhattan, said he got into an argument with a group of five people on Sixth Avenue and West 34th Street on July 19.

Butt had been pulling over to clean up food that an unrelated crew of scooter drivers tossed into his car when the group accused him of nearly hitting them, he said.

“They were walking by and saying that I was going to run over them,” he said. “I was just trying to clean my car.

“Then this lady and this boy started breaking my side window. She broke it. They started assaulting me,” he said, adding that three more people joined in.

“They were all hitting me and kicking me, everywhere on my body, my face,” Butt said.

Disturbing video footage shows three women and two men punching the cabbie and hitting him with a shoe as he falls to the ground.

Butt is then seen cowering next to his car and covering his face as a woman continues to kick him.

“There’s so much pain in my neck. I still can’t move my neck. My arms, my knees, my hips. My chest felt like I was getting pressure on my chest. So much pain.”

Butt was taken to a hospital, and two suspects — 35-year-old Howard Colley and 51-year-old Natalie Morgan — were arrested, according to police.

On Friday, police released photos of the three suspects who remain at large: an approximately 5-foot-5 heavy-built woman with her hair in a bun; a 5-foot-8 woman with long, braided hair; and a 5-foot-10 man with an athletic build.

Police charged Colley with misdemeanor assault, and Morgan landed a rap of criminal mischief, according to police sources.

Both were issued desk-appearance tickets by cops and let go because the charges were misdemeanors and the suspects had zero or no serious criminal history, sources said.

Even if the suspects were put through the court system, they wouldn’t have gotten bail because nearly all misdemeanors are not eligible for bail, sources said. Even with recent revisions, the suspects wouldn’t have been given bail because they have no serious criminal past, sources said.

“If you’re angry, be angry at the criminal justice reforms — no criminal history and a misdemeanor, you have to issue [desk appearance tickets],” a police source said.

Butt was outraged.

“This is a job that there is no day when I’m driving that nobody curses at me,” he said. “The scooter guys … one of them stop next to me and hit my car. … I tried to avoid. I pulled a little bit up to let them. But again they came next to me — I rolled down my window to ask them, ‘What happen, why you hitting my car?’ They threw all their food inside my car.

“Everything was littered. Gravy on my shirt, in my eyes. It took me almost three hours to clean the car inside,” Butt said.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney
African Americans are the most uncivilised group of people on this planet, without any morals or positive values, their culture only teaches them degeneracy, failure and crime. All this is despite living in one of the richest nation in the world with the most opportunities on offer.

The logic is simple here, don't expect to let wild chimpanzees loose into a civilised city and expect it to remain stable.

Butt was outraged.

Just disgusting... USA should be shame on this

Pakistanis and Muslims should stay strong and together as a community overseas.
Police never are enough to protect.
Stay close with your community and stay united.
Always take revenge.
If Pakistani/Muslim community catches the perpetrators down and teaches them a lesson, after 1 or 2 attacks these cowards won’t have the guts to dare attack another innocent Pakistani/Muslim person.
Strength is in numbers and unity.
Never let any of this slide or else it will get worse. Always, and I repeat, always take revenge and punish these criminals. Tit for tat if needed. But never let these guys off east after such incident.
Teach them a lesson and make them understand we aren’t cowards who they can pick on.

Former cop here, you don’t know what you’re talking about. I read your comments and it seems you lean left as reflected in your positioning.

The cops hands at tied due to liberalism and major cities not wanting to make a certain community upset. Right wing cops kept the crime down.

No, just no.

I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

Whether you're former a cop or not, it doesn't matter when faced with facts.

The very fact you consider this an "us vs them" and used the term "low level insurgency" basically proves the left correct, and automatically disqualifies your entire opinion.

Cops think they're soldiers when they're not.

The police in the US are more than willing to target the poor and the minorities, but Uvalde proved that they're nothing more than military-cosplayers pretending they're more important than they actially are.

Also police mortality rate in the US is over-exaggerated by cops all the time. Fucking delivery drivers in the US have a higher death rate. The only thing Cops in the US are overrepresented in is domestic violence (beating their wives and kids).

Not to mention the clear subtle hint at racism you're getting at.

Finally, yes I am left and that has nothing to do with anything. Your comments absolutely don't match up with facts and reality.

Right wing Cops create problems, they don't solve shit.

Your entire comment is nothing more than a terrible dog whistle.

Butt was outraged.

People need to understand being a taxi driver is a dangerous job, you could get jumped by anyone, its nothing to do with colour. Most customers of taxis are drunk or on drugs. Feel for the guy getting beaten up. BLM matters is different, they are fighting for the discrimination against the blacks, the killing of blacks, I fully support it. You should meet Pakistan/Indians when they're drunk, they are the same.

Well there are decent educated black people and there are people worthy of the "N" word name.
It doesn't really help that 90% of Blacks are of the "N" word category.

It doesn't really help that 90% of Blacks are of the "N" word category.

Well it varies. In East Coast cities and in areas like Detroit and Chicago - that is more of a fact.

But lower class black folks have a harder time surviving in the Western US (except in say the Bay area). Housing is very expensive and you need an education and a good job to pay sky high rent. The Bay area (especially Oakland and the ghetto-ized parts around there) are an exception for some reason.

No, just no.

I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

Whether you're former a cop or not, it doesn't matter when faced with facts.

The very fact you consider this an "us vs them" and used the term "low level insurgency" basically proves the left correct, and automatically disqualifies your entire opinion.

Cops think they're soldiers when they're not.

The police in the US are more than willing to target the poor and the minorities, but Uvalde proved that they're nothing more than military-cosplayers pretending they're more important than they actially are.

Also police mortality rate in the US is over-exaggerated by cops all the time. Fucking delivery drivers in the US have a higher death rate. The only thing Cops in the US are overrepresented in is domestic violence (beating their wives and kids).

Not to mention the clear subtle hint at racism you're getting at.

Finally, yes I am left and that has nothing to do with anything. Your comments absolutely don't match up with facts and reality.

Right wing Cops create problems, they don't solve shit.

Your entire comment is nothing more than a terrible dog whistle.
Stop trying to defend Blacks, you delusional fool. American Blacks are inherently violent and uncivilised creatures, statistics and years of genetic research only further validates it. Even throwing them in the jungle would be a grave mistake, as they would end up destroying it just like they do to every civilised community and civilisation their diseased hands touch. The Asians and Arabs are more brutal towards and aware of Black behavior then an average White person, but you still claim it is "White man's tricks". I would expect a respected think tank to at least know better.
Well it varies. In East Coast cities and in areas like Detroit and Chicago - that is more of a fact.

But lower class black folks have a harder time surviving in the Western US (except in say the Bay area). Housing is very expensive and you need an education and a good job to pay sky high rent. The Bay area (especially Oakland and the ghetto-ized parts around there) are an exception for some reason.
The West Coast has more of an issue with border hopping illegals, who have like 15 children each and trash up communities with their filthy and uncivilised behavior. So the Blacks are put on the sideline, it is interesting to note that Blacks and Hispanics in the West Coast despise each other and regularly fight it out. By now, even Compton and other Cali hoods have been taken over by Hispanics and their gangs as they ran the Blacks out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom