What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

Regarding that face to face thing I know what you people got inside, don't depend on us to save us your unthankful a$$. Working as janitors on Heathrow airport , grooming children and whenever some ask where you are from you say pakistan. Without pakistan What identity of your own you people have seriously? Getting visas in the name of Pakistan , causing bad name for pakistan abroad and here bad mouthing pakistan. Have some class in you. You cowards known to wear big chains on neck and tops in ears, most of you are gays who are known to bend over when comes face to face.
Ok go free Kashmir whats stopping you? Fight with India at the same time and get an independent Kashmir if you have balls. Stop living in the UK and come here fight and free your Kashmir .See you are the one milking us for the past 75 years but soon Kashmir will be another province of pakistan with your special status in the dustbin, then you will realize your true aukaaat. Until now you are just playing your victim card. While our soldiers are dying at LOC for unthankful people like you.
How is pakistan saving us ? its our money that runs ajk if not there be riots.
You talk big you're in pakistan we have had ppl like you bad mouth our ppl only to cry your a ss off when confronted face to face. Causing bad name for pakistan, are you dumb? the country has bad name because of military hiding bin laden, war in Afghanistan, corrupt politicians, rapes, abduction, severe poverty, bribes, drugs, no sanitation, no industries, over throwing ik party
and you say we give you ppl bad name. Its pakistan milking us our water, electricity, at the airport you rob us for bribes. you stop us on the road for bribes.
OH plz first you people free Kashmir then talk big about special status.
IF we wear gold chains why are you burning we are not buying chains using loans begged from IMF.
Whisky munir will save Kashmir.

by the way heathrow airport is in london, not up north of england.

Last edited:
Regarding that face to face thing I know what you people got inside, don't depend on us to save us your unthankful a$$. Working as janitors on Heathrow airport , grooming children and whenever some ask where you are from you say pakistan. Without pakistan What identity of your own you people have seriously? Getting visas in the name of Pakistan , causing bad name for pakistan abroad and here bad mouthing pakistan. Have some class in you. You cowards known to wear big chains on neck and tops in ears, most of you are gays who are known to bend over when comes face to face.
Ok go free Kashmir whats stopping you? Fight with India at the same time and get an independent Kashmir if you have balls. Stop living in the UK and come here fight and free your Kashmir .See you are the one milking us for the past 75 years but soon Kashmir will be another province of pakistan with your special status in the dustbin, then you will realize your true aukaaat. Until now you are just playing your victim card. While our soldiers are dying at LOC for unthankful people like you.

I don’t believe this , how have you turned a terrible car incident into a mud slinging match with a fellow Pakistani. I don’t know you know this but there’s an sizeable Army contingent s made up are of Kashmiri background from Mirpur surroundings in Pakistan army. The one you probably heard of is northern light infantry is of Kashmiri origins came about during Azad liberation a highly decorated regiment of Pakistan army. Which is the pride of Pakistan army and takes centre stage during our national parade March. Anyone as Pakistani is free to criticise Pakistan army. We see it on here everyday. Sadly our Pakistan reputation is in the dustbin thanks to our own corrupt elites from Lahore and Karachi it’s nothing to do with Mirpur peoples citizens just stop.

I don’t believe this , how have you turned a terrible car incident into a mud slinging match with a fellow Pakistani. I don’t know you know this but there’s an sizeable Army contingent s made up are of Kashmiri background from Mirpur surroundings in Pakistan army. The one you probably heard of is northern light infantry is of Kashmiri origins came about during Azad liberation a highly decorated regiment of Pakistan army. Which is the pride of Pakistan army and takes centre stage during our national parade March. Anyone as Pakistani is free to criticise Pakistan army. We see it on here everyday. Sadly our Pakistan reputation is in the dustbin thanks to our own corrupt elites from Lahore and Karachi it’s nothing to do with Mirpur peoples citizens just stop.
What fellow Pakistani?? Read his above post he is claiming himself as a Kashmiri not Pakistani.
And get your facts right Mr. Everyday Punjabi and soldiers from other provinces die on LOC not these mirpuris. They are enjoying freedom at the cost of our blood and lives. And yet they bad mouth against us.

How is pakistan saving us ? its our money that runs ajk if not there be riots.
You talk big you're in pakistan we have had ppl like you bad mouth our ppl only to cry your a ss off when confronted face to face. Causing bad name for pakistan, are you dumb? the country has bad name because of military hiding bin laden, war in Afghanistan, corrupt politicians, rapes, abduction, severe poverty, bribes, drugs, no sanitation, no industries, over throwing ik party
and you say we give you ppl bad name. Its pakistan milking us our water, electricity, at the airport you rob us for bribes. you stop us on the road for bribes.
OH plz first you people free Kashmir then talk big about special status.
IF we wear gold chains why are you burning we are not buying chains using loans begged from IMF.
Whisky munir will save Kashmir.

by the way heathrow airport is in london, not up north of england.
You are some next level begherat seriously.
How many Kashmiris are dying everyday in AJK seriously?? Everyday Pakistani soldiers from other provinces are dying on LOC.
And bring on your riots we will deal with you with a iron fist. We have already taken enough shit from you, won't tolerate anymore.
Kashmiris like you should go live somewhere else for your liberation because AJK will always be a integral part of pakistan, because we pakistanis shed our blood for that piece of land. Talk this shit in Kashmir and you will be disappeared , coward talking big while sitting in UK.
Why I should burn from a faggot wearing a gold chain he earned from sucking a white sick in his breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I criticize other things you mentioned that caused bad name for pakistan and I will also criticize ungrateful and unthankful big mouths like you.
Most kashmiris are working in other provinces of pakistan for a living btw. All of your food and other necessities of life comes from other provinces of pakistan.

You are some next level begherat seriously.
How many Kashmiris are dying everyday in AJK seriously?? Everyday Pakistani soldiers from other provinces are dying on LOC.
And bring on your riots we will deal with you with a iron fist. We have already taken enough shit from you, won't tolerate anymore.
Kashmiris like you should go live somewhere else for your liberation because AJK will always be a integral part of pakistan, because we pakistanis shed our blood for that piece of land. Talk this shit in Kashmir and you will be disappeared , coward talking big while sitting in UK.
Why I should burn from a faggot wearing a gold chain he earned from sucking a white sick in his breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I criticize other things you mentioned that caused bad name for pakistan and I will also criticize ungrateful and unthankful big mouths like you.
Most kashmiris are working in other provinces of pakistan for a living btw. All of your food and other necessities of life comes from other provinces of pakistan.
you cant do sh it bunch of pu ssies who talk big if so tough why india gives you ppl kicking.
you think you are martial race sepoy, then go free kashmir big mouth.
nobody is forcing those soldiers to go die and we have enuff azad k people in the army to defend ajk. Easy to insult far away in your province like i said I have seen your kind mouth off until caught then cry like true kanjre. pakistan has bad name from its own citizens which i have mentioned their crimes. you need ajk water to grow crops you need our resources.
AJK is just milk cow for your kind. plz have shame oversea money keeps pakistan going or ajk would have separated a long time a go just like bengaladesh.
At least ppl wear chain from my community they paid for it with their money not IMF loan. JEALOUSY

pretty sure it's common in the US too

No its usually skin fades, faux hawk, or perms are popular here.

But coming back to our idiot , my gut feeling is, his cars were probably purchased for him by his idiot parents it’s a Pakistani mental disease to buy their son a premium car when they’ve done nothing to deserve them. It’s like the next door jones keeping up with the smiths few doors down their street.

I see this too often. One of my friends got a Lexus gifted to him on his 18th birthday and this guy crashed it a couple months later. Thank God no one got seriously hurt.

This is an import from gora culture.

Last edited:
you cant do sh it bunch of pu ssies who talk big if so tough why india gives you ppl kicking.
A typical Mirpuri faggot who conveniently changes his side to India when the need arises. After milking us enough when we start to stop giving you haramkhors favors you threaten us to join India. But not anymore soon AJK will be our 5th province and we will permanently kick out your types.
You people are known for your laziness , selfishness and haramkhor ungrateful and unthankful behaviour. Even since the British times you people wanted others to fight your battles and expect your women to do a mans job. There is a reason why you people have such a bad reputation all over pakistan. Landlords are afraid to give their houses on rent here when they find out he/she is from AJK.

A typical Mirpuri faggot who conveniently changes his side to India when the need arises. After milking us enough when we start to stop giving you haramkhors favors you threaten us to join India. But not anymore soon AJK will be our 5th province and we will permanently kick out your types.
You people are known for your laziness , selfishness and haramkhor ungrateful and unthankful behaviour. Even since the British times you people wanted others to fight your battles and expect your women to do a mans job. There is a reason why you people have such a bad reputation all over pakistan. Landlords are afraid to give their houses on rent here when they find out he/she is from AJK.
AS if pakistanis like you are martial race super mans. How can a typical soor pakistanis like your kind going to kick us out now you behave like india. what favour has pakistan has given us, you built that dam you flooded us, you rob us at airport, rob us on the roads. We have bad reputation all over pakistan ha its pakistan that has bad reputation all over the world by hiding bin laden in your back yard, terror, abduction, oppressing people etc.
Why would we rent we have houses here in ajk .
Just be honest you're a jealous Pakistani that is taking out your frustration out on mirpuris.

What fellow Pakistani?? Read his above post he is claiming himself as a Kashmiri not Pakistani.
And get your facts right Mr. Everyday Punjabi and soldiers from other provinces die on LOC not these mirpuris. They are enjoying freedom at the cost of our blood and lives. And yet they bad mouth against us.

Your original post brother was rude and crass by denouncing his whole community because of a few bad rotten apples that have came out of it. If he’s saying he’s not Pakistani that’s his emotions now speaking . We all remember when that dog Indian pilot was shot down landed in PAK AJK , how the locals reacted, grabbed him roughed him up bad and were going to lynch him , saved by PAK Jawans and then the shouts of patriotic love and support locals gave seeing our Pakistani army jawans, those are the scenes you should Concentrate on and forget what’s being said on here.

AS if pakistanis like you are martial race super mans. How can a typical soor pakistanis like your kind going to kick us out now you behave like india. what favour has pakistan has given us, you built that dam you flooded us, you rob us at airport, rob us on the roads. We have bad reputation all over pakistan ha its pakistan that has bad reputation all over the world by hiding bin laden in your back yard, terror, abduction, oppressing people etc.
Why would we rent we have houses here in ajk .
Just be honest you're a jealous Pakistani that is taking out your frustration out on mirpuris.
Whatever you are facing every other Pakistani is facing here as well. Why do you expect a special protocol from us??
How we are going to kick you out?? Go to Kashmir and talk the shit you are talking here , some intelligence agency worker will hear it as a goat herder and shop keeper. Next day you will be disappeared. I will behave like India if you behave like a namak haram afghan and bad mouth pakistan for no reason.

Your original post brother was rude and crass by denouncing his whole community because of a few bad rotten apples that have came out of it. If he’s saying he’s not Pakistani that’s his emotions now speaking . We all remember when that dog Indian pilot was shot down landed in PAK AJK , how the locals reacted, grabbed him roughed him up bad and were going to lynch him , saved by PAK Jawans and then the shouts of patriotic love and support locals gave seeing our Pakistani army jawans, those are the scenes you should Concentrate on and forget what’s being said on here.
The locals released their frustration on abhinandan because of pakistan army and air force. They have no aukaat of their own to touch any indian. And that idiot above is saying Kashmiris can liberate Kashmir from India on their own :lol:

Whatever you are facing every other Pakistani is facing here as well. Why do you expect a special protocol from us??
How we are going to kick you out?? Go to Kashmir and talk the shit you are talking here , some intelligence agency worker will hear it as a goat herder and shop keeper. Next day you will be disappeared. I will behave like India if you behave like a namak haram afghan and bad mouth pakistan for no reason.

The locals released their frustration on abhinandan because of pakistan army and air force. They have no aukaat of their own to touch any indian. And that idiot above is saying Kashmiris can liberate Kashmir from India on their own :lol:
First thing first you started it by hating on certain community. Nobody is asking for special protocol just you assuming it. You are thinking we are those ajk ppl who are dumb and docile but we are from britain different mindset. I bad mouth pakistan because you bad mouthing mirpuri community. Liberate kashmir? pakistani army has not liberated it so i dont know why you are making fun of mirpuri kashmir ppl, it was pakistan army who sh it it and handed abhinandan back after giving a cup of tea.
you show respect then you get respect, if you going go off on one then expect same.

Last edited:
First thing first you started it by hating on certain community. Nobody is asking for special protocol just you assuming it. You are thinking we are those ajk ppl who are dumb and docile but we are from britain different mindset. I bad mouth pakistan because you bad mouthing mirpuri community. Liberate kashmir? pakistani army has not liberated it so i dont know why you are making fun of mirpuri kashmir ppl, it was pakistan army who sh it it and handed abhinandan back after giving a cup of tea.
you show respect then you get respect, if you going go off on one then expect same.
You are not just from a different mindset but full of ignorance as well.
Kashmir was not going to be liberated even if we kept abhinandan. He was a prisoner of war so any other country cannot keep him for long under the Geneva convention they will have to be released. Kulbushan yadav is a terrorist not POW so see until this day we are keeping him in jail. Ask your India to come get him back from us if they have balls.
Oh that shows you put mirpur above Pakistan. I've exposed the real ugly you hiding inside. So if someone from Pakistan bad mouth my native city I should directly start attacking the whole country?

You are not just from a different mindset but full of ignorance as well.
Kashmir was not going to be liberated even if we kept abhinandan. He was a prisoner of war so any other country cannot keep him for long under the Geneva convention they will have to be released. Kulbushan yadav is a terrorist not POW so see until this day we are keeping him in jail. Ask your India to come get him back from us if they have balls.
Oh that shows you put mirpur above Pakistan. I've exposed the real ugly you hiding inside. So if someone from Pakistan bad mouth my native city I should directly start attacking the whole country?
you exposed your ugly side yourself by attacking mirpuri community. no i am not siding with india. you dont hear mirpuris running to india for finding love but you find other pakistani ethnic groups doing this. ignorance is you you dont live amongst mirpuri community yet you are judging them. i bet you have not ever met a mirpuri in real life.

you exposed your ugly side yourself by attacking mirpuri community. no i am not siding with india. you dont hear mirpuris running to india for finding love but you find other pakistani ethnic groups doing this. ignorance is you you dont live amongst mirpuri community yet you are judging them. i bet you have not ever met a mirpuri in real life.
Don't argue with him, he's a retard, he thinks only Punjabi soldiers are dying at the borders when most FC is literally Pashtun/Baloch and even from AJK many people are part of the army and SSG. Just a few months ago the body of a martyred SSG was returned to AJK!

Take real action hafiz sahib. Talks and whisky is cheap for you.

Dude I am from Jhelum and that's the neighboring city of Mirpur. I've been to mirpur several times and knew mirpuris since my school days. I've witnessed their shokha baazi and anti Pakistan munafiqat as well.
Lol what one fine example of running India to find love , you gave to win an argument. Such people are not even 0.1% of us.
Don't argue with him, he's a retard, he thinks only Punjabi soldiers are dying at the borders when most FC is literally Pashtun/Baloch and even from AJK many people are part of the army and SSG. Just a few months ago the body of a martyred SSG was returned to AJK!
You too Kashmiri I guess? Or otherwise bro the shit you write doesnt make any sense.
I never said only Punjabi soldiers die on LOC ,i said they die on LOC from all other provinces of Pakistan. If you can't comprehend that fact you definitely lack a brain matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom