What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

Thats because mostly idiot would buy a BMW,a more sensible guy would have gotten a merc.......

Merc drivers are pretty sensible unless it's an A Class. They just HAVE to overtake every car in front, even if the middle lane is going 80mph+ and their little engine only has 100hp. A fake AMG badge doesn't make it any quicker Hahaha

Merc drivers are pretty sensible unless it's an A Class. They just HAVE to overtake every car in front, even if the middle lane is going 80mph+ and their little engine only has 100hp. A fake AMG badge doesn't make it any quicker Hahaha

I see those fake badges daily; I saw a BMW 3 series with an M3 badge from where he took off the old one; paste residue showed the 3 series model. When you pull up, you see a Paul Walker wanna-be with a girlfriend just as stupid thinking she's in a M3.

it seems you are triggered by my reply. you live in pakistan, have you ever been to britain to make comments about particular ppl.
But I've seen those museum pieces multiple times when they visit Pakistan.
Not to mention the good name they are bringing for Pakistan by grooming small children over there.

Not to mention the good name they are bringing for Pakistan by grooming small children over there.
how do you know the ones visit pakistan they are the ones grooming, you said you are not painting all same with brush but here you are. blame all for action of a few. i have been pakistan what i saw was pukkay guys in suits at airport thinking they are entitled to rob us overseas ppl wherever we go. This includes guys in army uniform asking for bribes, to police, workers. Pakistan brings us very good name around the world, bin laden, over throw of ik, oppression of balochistan, drugs, bribes, murder, poverty, prostitution, subpar products, feudal landlords gangsters, army that eats budget but cant win a war only good at beating poor peasants, best of all nawaj's and zardaris on panama papers. mashallah islamic pakistan.

Hey guys from around the globe

Mercedes BMW Audi are not prestige cars anymore in U.K. , maybe in your countries but everyone has one it makes one look like a taxi driver lol or a chav
You can get one from a dealer tomorrow for £500 a month no questions asked nor paid employment required
Toyota / Lexus & Nissan / Infiniti cost more in U.K. for same model year and spec & no discounts are offered nor cheap monthly deals

Prestige in U.K. is Bentley , Rolls Royce , Aston Martin even Jaguar and range rovers are now run of the mill here .

Hey guys from around the globe

Mercedes BMW Audi are not prestige cars anymore in U.K. , maybe in your countries but everyone has one it makes one look like a taxi driver lol or a chav
You can get one from a dealer tomorrow for £500 a month
Toyota / Lexus & Nissan / Infiniti cost more in U.K. for same model year and spec & no discounts are offered nor cheap monthly deals

Prestige in U.K. is Bentley , Rolls Royce , Aston Martin even Jaguar and range rovers are now run of the mill here .
in manchester, bentleys, rolls royce, mercedes are a common scene.

Seriously, you’re having a laugh with us ? Here right …

The Good name of Pakistanis I’m confused please help us all out here will you

Didn’t you honourable Pakistanis back home last year happily sold out our Gov imran khan for 200 million dollars to the Americans .

Making us Pakistanis a laughing stock around the world. And you come on here with attitude have a go against our Kashmiris Mirpur country men. Really , the worst Pakistanis I have met are you lot back home who have sold your jewels down to the kitchen sink to the west. For dollars. let’s have you off now little man

how do you know the ones visit pakistan they are the ones grooming, you said you are not painting all same with brush but here you are. blame all for action of a few. i have been pakistan what i saw was pukkay guys in suits at airport thinking they are entitled to rob us overseas ppl wherever we go. This includes guys in army uniform asking for bribes, to police, workers. Pakistan brings us very good name around the world, bin laden, over throw of ik, oppression of balochistan, drugs, bribes, murder, poverty, prostitution, subpar products, feudal landlords gangsters, army that eats budget but cant win a war only good at beating poor peasants, best of all nawaj's and zardaris on panama papers. mashallah islamic pakistan.

Subtle racism against Kashmiris as always
It hurts Pakistani & Indians little hearts these pesky Kashmiris do not stoop there heads and walk around with chest puffed out as if they are some Dons .

Azad Kashmiris in U.K. do not trust Pakistanis unless pushtoons or from Attock .

in manchester, bentleys, rolls royce, mercedes are a common scene.

Yes also in Birmingham ,we do Ferraris porsches and lambos as you know and the top top car is Nissan GT-R which is king of the road .

The German marques are like the fridge freezers at home bland boring and all look the same with different badging
Overall German cars are shit but rest of the world think of them as prestige

It hurts Pakistani & Indians little hearts these pesky Kashmiris do not stoop there heads and walk around with chest puffed out as if they are some Dons .

Azad Kashmiris in U.K. do not trust Pakistanis unless pushtoons or from Attock .

Yes also in Birmingham ,we do Ferraris porsches and lambos as you know and the top top car is Nissan GT-R which is king of the road .
on our turf we got it under control but the Pakistanis go thru wat we go thru so we have mutual understanding although there are those of haters which are quickly put in place.
it is the upper class educated ones as judges, police officers, the ones with authority with abit of power which we got to watch out they hit us the hardest plus they are informers they tell things about our community to outsiders.

The German marques are like the fridge freezers at home bland boring and all look the same with different badging
Overall German cars are shit but rest of the world think of them as prestige
i think volkswagon uses the same chassis frame for majority of models.

Army personnel in uniform here never ask for a bribe. Stop lying to win an argument.
Army do corruption in other ways here and only by top most generals.
Kashmiris in UK are known for manipulating visa officials by using Kashmir as a place that face oppression by India to get a asylum in the UK. The reality is because of Pakistan in azad kashmir they live a good life and yet they bad mouth Pakistan.Its like shitting in a bowl where you eat. You can't win an argument with a begherat. Period....
@kingQamaR

Army personnel in uniform here never ask for a bribe. Stop lying to win an argument.
Army do corruption in other ways here and only by top most generals.
Kashmiris in UK are known for manipulating visa officials by using Kashmir as a place that face oppression by India to get a asylum in the UK. The reality is because of Pakistan in azad kashmir they live a good life and yet they bad mouth Pakistan.Its like shitting in a bowl where you eat. You can't win an argument with a begherat. Period....
@kingQamaR

Just remember this , Kashmiris in 1947 liberated azad Kashmir. Otherwise we Pakistanis today would had no border with China. And These hard working tmirpuris who left pakistan in the 50s to U.K. and Europe opened the routes for rest of us Pakistanis they build communities for rest of us come in and join them. Sent foreign exchange 100 billions back home , mirpuris helped PIA in the 70s to become a leading airline. travelling on it regularly to azad Kashmir. Unfortunately that once great airline PIA they helped build is now ruins by us Pakistanis. Yes i do respect this people I’m not from their community I have noticed they religious and hold on to their culture fiercely . Unlike others who went to usa other places became a national joke with their loss culture language. Kindly don’t badmouth entire race for some bad apples we to have rotters in rest of Pakistan too . And You’re very wrong bro, azadi Kashmiri all have some family relatives working abroad legally with families they don’t do illegal asylum so pls stop lying I met so many Pakistanis from rest of Pakistan in London as illegals very horrible sad situation for them they are in now and how they hide from Gov officials nightmare existence. Why this argument even happening over a stupid wrongun driver in a bmw.?

Last edited:
Just remember this , Kashmiris in 1947 liberated azad Kashmir. Otherwise we Pakistanis today would had no border with China. And These hard working tmirpuris who left pakistan in the 50s to U.K. and Europe opened the routes for rest of us Pakistanis they build communities for rest of us come in and join them. Sent foreign exchange 100 billions back home , mirpuris helped PIA in the 70s to become a leading airline. travelling on it regularly to azad Kashmir. Unfortunately that once great airline PIA they helped build is now ruins by us Pakistanis. Yes i do respect this people I’m not from their community I have noticed they religious and hold on to their culture fiercely . Unlike others who went to usa other places became a national joke with their loss culture language. Kindly don’t badmouth entire race for some bad apples we to have rotters in rest of Pakistan too . And You’re very wrong bro, azadi Kashmiri all have some family relatives working abroad legally with families they don’t do illegal asylum so pls stop lying I met so many Pakistanis from rest of Pakistan in London as illegals very horrible sad situation for them they are in now and how they hide from Gov officials nightmare existence. Why this argument even happening over a stupid wrongun driver in a bmw.?
Getting Kashmir wasn't possible with the help of tribals we sent up there.

BMW idiot reporting.

Don't blame the car, blame the drivers.

Nothing like the joy of a well balanced BMW.
Well Beemer is a good car on track, but that's why idiots with their pants down half way to their arse and wearing giant gold chain buy them and drove them on road like they were on a track.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom