What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

The news is devastating and the 12-year sentence is very low for this retard.

View attachment 939896
BTW can someone from overseas or British nationals throw some light on why most of the young British Pakistanis used to have such weird-looking haircuts?
That haircut is a UK classic, all youth basically get it, pretty sure it's common in the US too

Vehicular Homicides (either dangerous driving or negligent driving (or those of you in the US reckless driving) usually are manslaughter as there are no intent. So, the sentence is usually in pretty low scale, in the US, it is mostly punishable for up to 10 years imprisonment and in Australia, dangerous driving occasioning death max out at 5 per victim. So, 12 years for a single person is actually quite hard, the judge/magistrate probably threw the book at him. The judge probably took the pregnancy as an aggr. factor.

I wouldn't say the U.K. court system did a bad job in this case. They did their job impeccably in such circumstances that they held the trial swiftly and a criminal was sentenced. Unfortunately, the judge simply isn't allowed to make up sentences on a whim. The 12 year sentence is completely inline with sentencing rules which have to be followed. If that's too soft then it's the lawmakers in Parliament that are responsible for changing it.

I wouldn't say the U.K. court system did a bad job in this case. They did their job impeccably in such circumstances that they held the trial swiftly and a criminal was sentenced. Unfortunately, the judge simply isn't allowed to make up sentences on a whim. The 12 year sentence is completely inline with sentencing rules which have to be followed. If that's too soft then it's the lawmakers in Parliament that are responsible for changing it.
You have to also remember he isn't getting a murder charge because it wasn't planned or intentional, probably manslaughter and some other shit

You have to also remember he isn't getting a murder charge because it wasn't planned or intentional, probably manslaughter and some other shit

You are correct brother. But, He knew what speed he was doing, therefore it wasn't an accident he turned his car into a weapon!

Why don’t the cops put a bullet into few of these nutjobs? Put them out of their miserable existence of holding a uk ppt

Depends, most first time offender usually will get a discount on the offence, not knowing this guy background (as in rap sheet not his ethnicity) I could not be commenting on that, but seeing the UK law Max out at 14 years on this offence, him getting 12 is a lot, say a normal driver with a normal record hit and kill someone and gone down the same charge, it shouldn't be anywhere higher than 6 the first time.

Again there may be other aggravated factor (such as DUI, DWI or repeated offender) 12 years is probably the maximum term here

What a pathetic fucking retard. They don’t have race tracks in the UK?

12 years seems like a light sentence.
Likewise, motorists are asked to leave their vehicle and go beyond the barrier, if stranded on hard shoulder.
The deceased didn't do that.

@kingQamaR from the article it said he was caught street racing before and had his lincense suspended in 2020 for no insurance, so i would probably say he belonged to the "repeat offender" group. And there were 3 offense as well, but i dont know if they serve consecutively or concurrently tho. Most likely the 3 offense (2 dangerous driving resulting injury and 1 resulting death) are most likely groupped into one as they are from the same incident.

i will say good riddence, people like him does not belong on public road

@kingQamaR from the article it said he was caught street racing before and had his lincense suspended in 2020 for no insurance, so i would probably say he belonged to the "repeat offender" group. And there were 3 offense as well, but i dont know if they serve consecutively or concurrently tho. Most likely the 3 offense (2 dangerous driving resulting injury and 1 resulting death) are most likely groupped into one as they are from the same incident.

i will say good riddence, people like him does not belong on public road

You were right the first time round , on this idiot.

I don’t know why media fails to mention his previous driving convictions - see BBC news - today he is a bloody serial offender and this sentence is a mockery.

It’s coming out now , 126 mph and filming on his phone. piece of trash needs to never come out

My question is how could he have afforded such an expensive car? Mummy and Daddy? If that's the case I hope they also feel remorse bloody idiots

You were right the first time round , on this idiot.

I don’t know why media fails to mention his previous driving convictions - see BBC news - today he is a bloody serial offender and this sentence is a mockery.

It’s coming out now , 126 mph and filming on his phone. piece of trash needs to never come out

My question is how could he have afforded such an expensive car? Mummy and Daddy? If that's the case I hope they also feel remorse bloody idiots
Well, judging from the fact that he drove a Merc the last time and a BMW M1 this time, and a third car mentioned In the article I fogot either his family are super rich or those are exotic rental

i must say for all their faults, they are not lying bribe taking scums con-men like majority of Pakistanis in pak.
Lol dude why you are triggered ,i am not painting all UK born or Uk resident Pakistanis like you with a same brush . Not majority of Pakistanis here are con-men either. Most of Pakistanis are hard working people ,its just few institutions and scum bags on top ruining the image of the whole country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom