What's new

Nostalgia of old good days, i am here after a decade. Any one from PDF here?

No, PDF was www.pakistanidefenceforum.com it died a few years back and it was i guess the first and oldest military forums of Pakistan.

who else is here from those times do you remember me?

Welcome.

There are few here including blueazure and aziqbal.

I joined there in 2003 (with another name) as a young teenager, left when everyone left.

Tiberia...were u a technical guy ? did u work on an aircraft project in china or chinese related ?

Your post sometimes look like that of green beret who was from MCS and a member there.

I am a technical guy an Electronics engineer who works on microwave radars and electroncis.
If you are Tiberia, then i remember you

Welcome.

There are few here including blueazure and aziqbal.

I joined there in 2003 (with another name) as a young teenager, left when everyone left.

Your post sometimes look like that of green beret who was from MCS and a member there.
Yeah im GB from old PDF

If you are Tiberia, then i remember you

Yeah im GB from old PDF
Oh I vividly remember GB from pdf! I didn't post much back on PDF but I certainly remember GB. You had the GB from the game commandos 2 as your avatar if I am not wrong.
upload_2019-3-23_18-25-54.png

Yo.
I was a bloodthirsty teenager back in 2001 when I discovered PDF.
Defence.pk was an offshoot of it.
I am now approaching middle age, with a business and two masters.
WTF happened?

Similar situation here.

I lurked way back then as well regualrly during my college and medical school days.

Never joined until 2016.

I remember worrying way back about if the Russians would allow the RD-93 to be used on JF-17.

Man......where has the time gone?

Yo.
I was a bloodthirsty teenager back in 2001 when I discovered PDF.
Defence.pk was an offshoot of it.
I am now approaching middle age, with a business and two masters.
WTF happened?
I remember you....but your posts were very good about PA while you carried the same lust for blood like @blueazure still does.....hehehehe

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.
I'm rungroot from the old PDF.

Similar situation here.

I lurked way back then as well regualrly during my college and medical school days.

Never joined until 2016.

I remember worrying way back about if the Russians would allow the RD-93 to be used on JF-17.

Man......where has the time gone?
I remember when it was Super 7.

salaam

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.

Yeah I remember you being there on PDF. I used to be noxiouspython there on PDF.

A few members from there are on pakdef and apparently a lot more here.

I think some members there tried to make their own forum aftervone admin left because of some member getting unbanned or banned. Maybe it had to do with that piratesofthecarabean or something guy- he was a joker. Lol

Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom