What's new

Nostalgia of old good days, i am here after a decade. Any one from PDF here?

By the way, which one of you still remember Dizasta?

An amazing gentleman from Parachinar.

Where is Mark Sien and Munir?
Sadly, Munir passed away 2 years ago. Cancer took him. I knew him from PakDef initially. I was keen on reading his posts (PakDef, SDF, & PDF too) since he was an aeronautical engineer and he had a wealth of information about JF-17.

I used to lurk around PDF back in 2001/02. I remember the Mod Platinum with that gif image of Allah (SWT). Rungroot. Super 7. And Indian poster BIMARU (or BEMARU?).

Hi,

Would be interesting to know who the 'oldest dog' is on this board---.

Sadly, Munir passed away 2 years ago. Cancer took him. I knew him from PakDef initially. I was keen on reading his posts (PakDef, SDF, & PDF too) since he was an aeronautical engineer and he had a wealth of information about JF-17.

I'm sorry to hear that.

He always had excellent posts with valuable insight.

May Allah bless him with Jannah.

Dammmmmmn .....yes ofcourse i remember...i had u on msn and we used to chat .....and yes u were in UK.

OMG...i remember you Noxiouspython !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it is you Tiberia....wooooooooooo hooooooooooo :woot:

Yes we were good buds back then !!!
Hhhaaa thanks man

Anyone remembers must7 from old PDF ? I met him in 2006 in Abu Dhabi. He died a few years later. His real name was Mustafa and Plat786 told me he was murdered over a family feud.

There used to be a lot of people on PDF who disappeared, and Indians mostly outnumbered us at that time.

Anyone remembers must7 from old PDF ? I met him in 2006 in Abu Dhabi. He died a few years later. His real name was Mustafa and Plat786 told me he was murdered over a family feud.

I remember him very well back in the days. Sad to hear about his passing. :(

Back
Top Bottom