What's new

Nostalgia of old good days, i am here after a decade. Any one from PDF here?

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.

I do remember you Tiberia. Welcome back.

I still remember the day when PDF went down. I thought it was probably another cyber attack or something like that because the site had been down couple of times that year.

It never came back, sadly. They had a sane membership acceptance policy. Unlike this forum.

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.
Jf17 is operational but shses away from facing LCA Tejas in any Air Show.Weather it is Malaysian Air show or baharain air Show. If they faces each other, people will compare them and reality will be exposed.

Back
Top Bottom