What's new

Nostalgia of old good days, i am here after a decade. Any one from PDF here?

Salaam

why do u say that?

I think we talked a bit on msn - am not fully sure. Maybe I am wrong. The topic was something about a deceased loved one. I was studying in the UK at the time.

I may have you confused with someone else. I was noxiouspython there.

Salaam

Jf17 is operational but shses away from facing LCA Tejas in any Air Show.Weather it is Malaysian Air show or baharain air Show. If they faces each other, people will compare them and reality will be exposed.

Well unless they have a one on one match, no reality is getting exposed, I fear.

What,s this all is happening in this forum these days.Every day threads are popping out like i came back after 5,10 years etc.
I guess it,s because of the india pakistan tensions these days and the IAF jets we downed.

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.
And dude please stop lying for god sake .Your last post was in march 2017.

May be after a decade of hibernation i finally woke up after a blast at the LOC that brought down a Mig-21, life got busy i lost interest in military and left PDF and defence.pk was not well known back then, its amazing to see defence.pk to be this successful while PDF died. I was an active member of PDF> with the name "Tiberia". may be people back then at PDF might remember me.
Old good days when we used to argue LCA Vs Jf-17 and after a decade its the same story but Jf-17 is operational and flying high while LCA is still a laboratory rat.
Present Sir and Welcome back. Nice to see you back dear

@Horus Please tag 10 years old members with some good thing. so that all know that we are old members. Please include some marks on those id's

I remember you. Welcome.

wow. really golden days. I remember Psychosaint, Diving Falcon, TopGun, paltinum786 and many other. I remember the day Jf 17 flew for the first time. althought official first flight was few after few days. someone snapped some pics and posted on pdf. I was laughing like crazy.

I'm rungroot from the old PDF.
wow. I remember u bro.

I guess "Mark Sien" is "Bilal Khan" on this forum.
really? :o:

wow. really golden days. I remember Psychosaint, Diving Falcon, TopGun, paltinum786 and many other. :o:
I wonder if any one of them is still here

I remember you. Welcome.
Thanks sir.

Present Sir and Welcome back. Nice to see you back dear

@Horus Please tag 10 years old members with some good thing. so that all know that we are old members. Please include some marks on those id's
Agree on that bro, and nice to meat you man

I guess "Mark Sien" is "Bilal Khan" on this forum.
Really, great to know that.

I remember reading that Munir Sahab passed away few years ago of cancer. Maybe someone here can verify. May Allah bless his soul and grant him a place in Jannah.
May Allah Bless his soul bro , its a tragic news i remember Munir a nice guy with good posts.

And dude please stop lying for god sake .Your last post was in march 2017.
That was just to see if the account is still active now i am back like i used to be active on PDF>
And why will i lie there is a difference between joining seriously and just loging in and going offline for a year.

What,s this all is happening in this forum these days.Every day threads are popping out like i came back after 5,10 years etc.
I guess it,s because of the india pakistan tensions these days and the IAF jets we downed.
Yes since many people back then are now above 35+ years of age and mostly at that age people are not fascinated by things like these....

I was the guy (ali23) who once Pmed you about A 100 around 2006.
Ali23 i remember you bro how are you man...nice to meet you again man

I do remember you Tiberia. Welcome back.
THank you bro

Jf17 is operational but shses away from facing LCA Tejas in any Air Show.Weather it is Malaysian Air show or baharain air Show. If they faces each other, people will compare them and reality will be exposed.
I wish that day can come but as far as i know Tejas will die before being born.

Welcome.

There are few here including blueazure and aziqbal.

I joined there in 2003 (with another name) as a young teenager, left when everyone left.

Your post sometimes look like that of green beret who was from MCS and a member there.
Is Aziqbal here, good nice to here that.
An yes i believe he is greeen beret by the way he talks, i remember green beret a funny nice guy.

Oh I vividly remember GB from pdf! I didn't post much back on PDF but I certainly remember GB. You had the GB from the game commandos 2 as your avatar if I am not wrong.
View attachment 548884
wow i remember bro thanks fro reminding such days.

If you are Tiberia, then i remember you

Yeah im GB from old PDF
Green beret i remember you man one of my best friend back then, what you do now dear nice to meat you again.

I'm rungroot from the old PDF.
Heh man rungroot great bro, wow nice to meet you too bro. its good that we are all here almost.

salaam

Yeah I remember you being there on PDF. I used to be noxiouspython there on PDF.

noxiouspython i remember you great bro.

Salaam

I think we talked a bit on msn - am not fully sure. Maybe I am wrong. The topic was something about a deceased loved one. I was studying in the UK at the time.

I may have you confused with someone else. I was noxiouspython there.

Dammmmmmn .....yes ofcourse i remember...i had u on msn and we used to chat .....and yes u were in UK.

OMG...i remember you Noxiouspython !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green beret i remember you man one of my best friend back then, what you do now dear nice to meat you again.
So it is you Tiberia....wooooooooooo hooooooooooo :woot:

Yes we were good buds back then !!!

Back
Top Bottom