What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

Dude I am from Jhelum and that's the neighboring city of Mirpur. I've been to mirpur several times and knew mirpuris since my school days. I've witnessed their shokha baazi and anti Pakistan munafiqat as well.
Lol what one fine example of running India to find love , you gave to win an argument. Such people are not even 0.1% of us.

You too Kashmiri I guess? Or otherwise bro the shit you write doesnt make any sense.
I never said only Punjabi soldiers die on LOC ,i said they die on LOC from all other provinces of Pakistan. If you can't comprehend that fact you definitely lack a brain matter.
As if pakistani folks dont have anti- mirpuris sentiments for no reason other than we mirpuris dont take sh it off them. you are now talking bout mirpuris from pakistan ajk. before you were talking bout mirpuris in uk giving bad name to pakistan etc. Pakistani Seema ran off to india its in the pdf thread. We dont give bad name to pakistan we fight for pakistan respect against propaganda, yet we are the bad people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom