What's new

Pakistan’s 4-day internet shutdown was the final straw for its tech workers

No soldier today can justify their actions and crimes they're doing against the state. In their minds, they have some imaginary glory which they're achieving for themselves. Rest of the Nation is their slave, or may be they think rest of the nation is monkey and only they have a brain.

I used to hate Indian soldiers thinking they were anti Pakistan... but guess what!

While I cannot speak for others, I personally experienced the loss of my online job. I was employed by an Australian company, but due to the unavailability of internet and malfunctioning 4G devices, I was unable to communicate with my office. Consequently, I was unfortunately let go from the position. It was a job that I valued, but regrettably, it is no longer mine.

Understandable , this age and time , 1 hour downtime you have to explain to your company
But in Pakistan , the corrupt Mafia can turn Internet on and off , if it serves their dirty business

And then their Supporter FAUJ comes forward and claims , oh we had to save the stupid building or cement was damaged

The clueless folks don't even know why the Rupee is falling , idiots you are turning Electricity off for weeks or 5 days at time , commerce is getting hurt due to your idiotic planning

All Bullshit for preventing elections on 14th May

Also note , all the Askari neighborhoods always have

> Water
> Electricity
> Better streets
> Gas (well it is not present these days due to illegal usage)

Considerable difference in those neighborhoods move away from "Askari" areas and you will think you are in Somalia (No offence to kind people of Somalia)

Come to think of it once people used to make example of Somalia but Pakistan is been destroyed to point it looks like the worse African country Mali

MALI
1686387797501.png

Pakistan
1686387902204.png

Put forth the Property pics of the 1857 Pakistani Fauj

FAUJI RANK - SALARY - PICTURE OF PROPERTY / BUSINESS

• Farm House
  • Villas
  • Flats
  • Business Centers
  • Now wanted control of all Property in Gwadar

Doodh Ka Doodh Pani Ka Pani Hojai ga

Last edited:
There are great opportunities for talented and educated Pakistanis to permanently settle in Canada, UK, US, EU and many other countries. But is absolutely mind-boggling as to why the Fuk these talented Pakistanis continue to live miserable lives under these disgusting, repulsive, ugly and corrupt creatures of GHQ.

Even our Prophet migrated. So to all talented and educated Pakistanis -- get the fuk out of this miserable country and get a proper life somewhere else !!

Only social media was blocked, cupcake.

And there are ways (cough... VPN... cough) to counter such arbitrary social media blackouts.

Now, things would be a LOT different if they'd actually blocked internet access i.e pulled the plug.

P.S I work from home so I think I can speak with some authority here.
This is soo true. Pakistanis want to go to amreeka irrespective of the Internet shutdown or other.

My company had an official VPN with everything routing from US data centres and there was zero impact (including YouTube for those who were allowed). Yet Pakistani employees complained of bad Internet as a lame excuse to not work. The US management and leadership were laughing at us.

There are a lot of companies and small startups who rely on remote graphic designers in Pakistan. Some of those companies are now hiring other people from other countries due to those internet shutdowns.

What’s even more abhorrent is that the faujeets and generals don’t even acknowledge the damage they have caused.
Maybe control is more important than economic development

While I cannot speak for others, I personally experienced the loss of my online job. I was employed by an Australian company, but due to the unavailability of internet and malfunctioning 4G devices, I was unable to communicate with my office. Consequently, I was unfortunately let go from the position. It was a job that I valued, but regrettably, it is no longer mine.
Sorry to hear that. Wish you good luck finding a new job

Pakistani Generals are the kind of persons who would cut off their nose to spite their face

If you formally employed by a foreign company, I suppose the salary is good enough that one can save up and escape this hellhole in a reasonable amount of time.

For freelancers, such as myself, it's a different story. Too many ups and downs.

Understandable , this age and time , 1 hour downtime you have to explain to your company
But in Pakistan , the corrupt Mafia can turn Internet on and off , if it serves their dirty business

And then their Supporter FAUJ comes forward and claims , oh we had to save the stupid building or cement was damaged

The clueless folks don't even know why the Rupee is falling , idiots you are turning Electricity off for weeks or 5 days at time , commerce is getting hurt due to your idiotic planning

All Bullshit for preventing elections on 14th May
I completely share your sentiments. It is imperative that it end now. Over the past year, it appears that very few registered companies, apart from those associated with the renowned "Fauji Foundation" brand name, have managed to generate any profits.

@ADIL SHERDIL

Adil bhai,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will find a better job soon.

Regards
Thanks bro. I will hopefully.

Maybe control is more important than economic development

Sorry to hear that. Wish you good luck finding a new job
It's alright; it's just a part of life. I am confident that I will be able to secure another job. However, it is concerning that many educated Pakistanis are choosing to leave or are considering leaving the country permanently. This should scare us all

@Thaoratic Muslim

All contracts are being phased out this year Q3.

Hopefully, you will transfer most of them to india.

Regards

Company obligations require onsite visit so I'm hoping for nice places where I can expense the company and utilize my PTO :dirol:.

Why does political problems impact the contracts ? Even with political problems I assume people can WFH to support business

There's individual issues that add up impacting the overall favorability of contracts. Now with the DEI and "woke" crowd company's pushing forward on ESG, new companies need to be identified that aren't just based on contractual costs.

Thank you napak fauj.

My predecessor and I went to bat for Pakistani companies, even when they were higher cost. We trained our contractors on meeting US business processes and cultural practices.

It's not worth the hassle anymore.

Company obligations require onsite visit so I'm hoping for nice places where I can expense the company and utilize my PTO :dirol:.

There's individual issues that add up impacting the overall favorability of contracts. Now with the DEI and "woke" crowd company's pushing forward on ESG, new companies need to be identified that aren't just based on contractual costs.

I tend to forget minor details :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom