What's new

None the Rapists convicted in 5 years !

Each of you who bounced into this thread is a reason why Women dont get justice! Coz we have people with your mentality existing in each corner! Not until you change your sick mentality of getting even by using cheap tactics like this we are not gonna see any change anywhere!

Disgusting people! Each of you is a scum!

So which "provincial governor" is supposed to be questioned?

Ahh of course the self righteous Indian Bandwagon who cry and act innocent when asked why they are poking their noses in something that doesnt concern them! :pop: Where is that cry baby Indian who was telling me Indians dont flood Pakistani related thread :pop:

And then of course we have people shutting off others who try to reveal truth :tsk: Low life always using women to get even....This here is already an example why such scums dont get convicted!

The need to get even...Even if it means using a woman and crimes against her to mop the floor where they are going to get dirty!

But bro, seriously I dont know about that casual sex is offense in Pak. But why? If the both are adults, and they doing with its own consent, then what wrong in it.

BTW, then I think live-in relationship is also a offense in Pak?

But bro, seriously I dont know about that casual sex is offense in Pak. But why? If the both are adults, and they doing with its own consent, then what wrong in it.

BTW, then I think live-in relationship is also a offense in Pak?
Pakistan is a conservative society...All the above which was a taboo in India is still a taboo in Pakistan!

So which "provincial governor" is supposed to be questioned?

Ahh of course the self righteous Indian Bandwagon who cry and act innocent when asked why they are poking their noses in something that doesnt concern them! :pop: Where is that cry baby Indian who was telling me Indians dont flood Pakistani related thread :pop:

How disgusting! Its about Pakistan did you mean not many Indians understood and hence didnt attack? Well that is really low and disgusting isnt it?

And then of course we have people shutting off others who try to reveal truth :tsk: Low life always using women to get even....This here is already an example why such scums dont get convicted!

The need to get even...Even if it means using a woman and crimes against her to mop the floor where they are going to get dirty!

I am not in the mood to reply to your effed up posts claiming victimhood where none exists so go on with your hyper BS while I put you on the ignore list - don't bother to reply.

Pakistan is a conservative society...All the above which was a taboo in India is still a taboo in Pakistan!

Rofl, this is not a taboo in India. And convicting only girl, why not convicting men also on adultery? What type of law is this?

Rofl, this is not a taboo in India. And convicting only girl, why not convicting men also on adultery? What type of law is this?
I didnt say is ...I said was in India..even highlighted the was to show the difference..
The problem is the law...Even I dont know where they derived it from...

I am not in the mood to reply to your effed up posts claiming victimhood where none exists so go on with your hyper BS while I put you on the ignore list - don't bother to reply.
I would love to see you say that to @levina when she pointed the same out to me!

I didnt say is ...I said was in India..even highlighted the was to show the difference..
The problem is the law...Even I dont know where they derived it from...

But, bro, that law itself promoting to negate the use of Rape Law, and it even discouraging women to report such incident in our high conservative society, thats disgusting.

BTW, that was taboo before in India, and still it is in rural area, but never illegal.

that law itself promoting to negate the use of Rape Law, and it even discouraging women to report such incident in our high conservative society, thats disgusting
I am sorry which law?

BTW, that was taboo before in India, and still it is in rural area, but never illegal.
Whats illegal?

Convicting women on adultery.
Can you pose the whole question properly as to what you are seeking and how much you are telling me!

Casual Sex and live-in relationship.
Did I say it is illegal in Pakistan? Heck if it isnt it should be as nothing great comes out of it! Only broken hearted majnoo threatening to kill or crazy women with no will to live! Mind you no matter how much you deny it...there are very few who have the mentality to move on after ending a long term relationship...even harder for a woman!

Can you pose the whole question properly as to what you are seeking and how much you are telling me!

Did I say it is illegal in Pakistan? Heck if it isnt it should be as nothing great comes out of it! Only broken hearted majnoo threatening to kill or crazy women with no will to live! Mind you no matter how much you deny it...there are very few who have the mentality to move on after ending a long term relationship...even harder for a woman!

Give me a break, harder for a woman. And ending of a long term relationship doesnt affect man, I think you doesnt understand the whole topic and even just ignoring it.

btw, I quoting to this, I doesnt know why you quote me, when you even know what the topic I raise, I quoted that one on previously, read the post before bro.

According to a report by the National Commission on Status of Women(NCSW) "an estimated 80% of women" in jail in 2003 were there as because "they had failed to prove rape charges and were consequently convicted of adultery."

Give me a break, harder for a woman. And ending of a long term relationship doesnt affect man, I think you doesnt understand the whole topic and even just ignoring it.
What is your level of English?

even harder for a woman!
the er signifies intensity not ignorance to the prior subject!

btw, I quoting to this, I doesnt know why you quote me, when you even know what the topic I raise, I quoted that one on previously, read the post before bro.
Well why I am asking you is because Some are fighting over a law they dont know others are pinning it on Islam (instead of the stupid custom/ culture)

I am not sure why you quoted me when I already answered you regarding that point:

The problem is the law...Even I dont know where they derived it from..

Well why I am asking you is because Some are fighting over a law they dont know others are pinning it on Islam (instead of the stupid custom/ culture)

I am not sure why you quoted me when I already answered you regarding that point:
No, no you doesnt understand what I am trying to say.

Conviction of adultery, if I am wrong, correct me, also include casual sex and live-in relationship. Doesnt know much about Pakistani law, thats why asking. If that not, then its good, because in indian law, thats too not illegal, I think we both country inherited the british era law of adultery.

And my question no.2, why this law, it discourage the women for reporting it, it make the rape law as null and void. BTW, I quoted further because to create a discussion, not to close it.

Last edited:
No, no you doesnt understand what I am trying to say.

Conviction of adultery, if I am wrong, correct me, also include casual sex and live-in relationship. Doesnt know much about Pakistani law, thats why asking. If that not, then its good, because in indian law, thats too not illegal, I think we both country inherited the british era law of adultery.
I am not sure what it includes...but I guess yes it does...

Yes we have the British civil law but on adultery the law itself has been adulterated by Patriarchal mentality
And my question no.2, why this law, it discourage the women for reporting it, it make the rape law as null and void. BTW, I quoted further because to create a discussion, not to close it.
When I already dont know where the law came from...I dont think I can answer anything related to it any further!

The law is used without anyone knowing or understanding its origins or reasoning! It is a disgusting law and many agree about that but sadly no one has the balls to go and change it...Our lawyers are more interested in $$ making then pushing for change in laws!

Critics of the law include those who claim that it equiparates the crime of zina (adultery) and zina bil jabr (rape). A woman alleging rape is required to provide four adult male eyewitnesses. In principal, the failure to find such proof of the rape does not place the woman herself at risk of prosecution. However, in practice, these safeguards have not always worked.

Moreover, to prove rape the female victim has to state that sexual intercourse had taken place, which seems in practice to be viewed judicially as an admission of guilt on her own part, rather than as evidence of rape (see blaming the victim). If the alleged offender, however, is acquitted for want of further evidence the woman now faces charges for either adultery, if she is married, or for fornication, if she is not married.

According to a report by the National Commission on Status of Women(NCSW) "an estimated 80% of women" in jail in 2003 were there as because "they had failed to prove rape charges and were consequently convicted of adultery."

Hudood Ordinance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Opps i said only one , but PAK law required 4 male witness ..... you should know your country better then me

The Hudood Ordinances, enacted by military ruler Zia ul-Haq in 1979, criminalize adultery and non-marital consensual sex. They also made a rape victim liable to prosecution for adultery if she cannot produce four male witnesses to the assault.[2] The chief architects of the Women's Protection Bill are reported to be former Attorney General Makhdoom Ali Khan who was responsible for it taking legal shape and the Chairman of the Council of Islamic Ideology Muhammad Khalid Masud.

The new Women's Protection Bill brings rape under the Pakistan Penal Code, which is based on civil law, not Sharia (Islamic law). The Bill removes the right of police to detain people suspected of having sex outside of marriage, instead requiring a formal accusation in court. Under the changes, adultery and non-marital consensual sex is still an offence but now judges would be allowed to try rape cases in criminal rather than Islamic courts. That does away with the need for the four witnesses and allows convictions to be made on the basis of forensic and circumstantial evidence

Women's Protection Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact of the matter is that I myself have been directly hearing cases registered under Hudood Ordinance, first as a Judge of Federal Shariah Court and then for 17 years as a member of Shariah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court. In this long tenure, not once did I come across a case in which a rape victim was punished because she was unable to present four witnesses. It was in fact impossible precisely due to the Hudood Ordinance that this instance did not occur: as according to Hudood Ordinance the condition of four witnesses was necessary only to enforce the Shariah punishment (hadd). Yet at the same time clause 10(3) was included to award the taa’zeeri punishment when one did not have four witnesses. Instead, the crime could be proven through one witness, medical examination and a chemical analysis report. Consequently, most rape criminals were awarded punishment due to this clause.
What we need to consider is that if a woman was unable to present four witnesses and was given punishment, which clause of the Hudood Ordinance resulted in this? If anyone claims that she was punished because of Qazaf (false accusation of rape), then the response is that the Qazaf Ordinance, Clause no. 3, Exemption no. 2 clearly states that if someone approaches the legal authorities with a rape allegation, she cannot be punished if she is unable to present 4 witnesses. No court of law can be in its right mind to award a punishment to her in this case.

What is Protection of Women (Criminal Laws Amendment) Act, 2006?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom