What's new

None the Rapists convicted in 5 years !

There are hundreds of rape threads on India here -so lets leave your present moment of revelation to those threads. Do not generalize what happens to a rape victim or not based on some old bollywood movies.

A rape victim in most cases is taken under the guidance of women's welfare organizations on the express orders of the court where her case is pending. They rehabilitate her to the best of their abilities and help her to face upto any twisted stigma that low minded individuals bring upon her.

So you will rubbish him for raising a concern only because it pertains to India?

So you will rubbish him for raising a concern only because it pertains to India?

The scenario about considering a victim as dirty or being victimized is what were shown in yesteryear movies - when it was largely true because of the lack of awareness. I am sure he brings his knowledge from them. On the contrary -I know the due process that's involved because a known person freelances in an NGO that both rehabilitates both psychologically and employment wise and also helps the victim financially as well as legally to proceed with legal action against the the perpetrator. Though there maybe a few instances but there largely is nothing called social stigma that a molested victim carries of being called dirty. The society has evolved and even if there are some cases where the victim is subjected to cruelty - there are multiple helplines and aid groups to take care of him or her.

By what I get from the OP and from your posts is that Pakistan has some way to go in this regard.

There are hundreds of rape threads on India here -so lets leave your present moment of revelation to those threads. Do not generalize what happens to a rape victim or not based on some old bollywood movies.
So you telling me that dont happen its only in the movies.I told you a few of the reasons why rape is under reported
The scenario about considering a victim as dirty or being victimized is what were shown in yesteryear movies - when it was largely true because of the lack of awareness. I am sure he brings his knowledge from them. On the contrary -I know the due process that's involved because a known person freelances in an NGO that both rehabilitates both psychologically and employment wise and also helps the victim financially as well as legally to proceed with legal action against the the perpetrator. Though there maybe a few instances but there largely is nothing called social stigma that a molested victim carries of being called dirty. The society has evolved and even if there are some cases where the victim is subjected to cruelty - there are multiple helplines and aid groups to take care of him or her.

By what I get from the OP and from your posts is that Pakistan has some way to go.
Victimization still happens im not some kid im 38 ive known of and seen it happen.Society has evolved but not everywhere go into rural communitys and ask their views.You got your knickers in a twist because i mentioned that it happens in india

So you telling me that dont happen its only in the movies.I told you a few of the reasons why rape is under reported

Victimization still happens im not some kid im 38 ive known of and seen it happen.Society has evolved but not everywhere go into rural communitys and ask their views.You got your knickers in a twist because i mentioned that it happens in india

Of course it happens and it happens in all countries - you think victimization of victims doesn't happen in developed countries? it all boils down to what happens in the majority of cases and the available avenues or any lack of it to address that. Your direct comparison to the pathetic situation in Pakistan to what largely does not happen in India is what was out of place.

Of course it happens and it happens in all countries - you think victimization of victims doesn't happen in developed countries? it all boils down to what happens in the majority of cases and the available avenues or any lack of it to address that. Your direct comparison to the pathetic situation in Pakistan to what largely does not happen in India is what was out of place.
It happens everywhere i was not trying to say it only happens in india. I was just pointing out that rape is under reported in our country.As a father of two girls everytime i hear of rape cases it disgusts me and scares me and i hope things change about the stigma alot of these victims face.

It happens everywhere i was not trying to say it only happens in india. I was just pointing out that rape is under reported in our country.As a father of two girls everytime i hear of rape cases it disgusts me and scares me and i hope things change about the stigma alot of these victims face.

Rape is under reported in most countries - according to statistics in 80% of sexual violence cases the perpetrator is a family member or a known person, and in many cases there is compulsion to not report a rape or an act of sexual molestation. This does not in any way mean that protection of women in India is anyway better.

One in four Swedish women will be raped,
One in six Aussie women are sexually assaulted
One in five American women are raped.
One in four British women are raped.

and, so on and so forth,

so you are rightly scared about the safety of your kids, and, I also agree with your concern about the social stigma about it. The mindset that needs to be adopted here is consider rape as a physical attack on the lines of an attempt to murder or cause grievous physical harm and not consider it as a social stigma.

Because that would be Secularism, and that is blasphemy for most Pakistani's.
Yeah,that...how could I forget that.So it seems pakistan is caught in a loop of its own making.Sigh..that is what happens when people take religion(Fair* tales,in my opinion)too seriously.

Provincial government can only catch the theif and hand over the proofs to court. Now it comes to court to decide to punish or leave. Who m i telling this? People here dont obey/follow the law themselves and expects others to follow.

PML-N government at center should make some laws of harsh punishment for such cases. And provincial government should work improving police system to bring up healthy proofs for the court. Then only things will improve.
Then whose job is it to supervisor and babysit the court to do its job? Coz apparently it didnt!

When will it be spring cleaning in the juridical system and throwing out of old and useless minded people?!

Then whose job is it to supervisor and babysit the court to do its job? Coz apparently it didnt!

When will it be spring cleaning in the juridical system and throwing out of old and useless minded people?!
Check my second para..

Law, legislation, and accountability is responsibility pf federal which implementation is other insitutes like judiciary, police etc. Provincial gover can only work on procedural improvement.. But policies comes from top

Check my second para..

Law, legislation, and accountability is responsibility pf federal which implementation is other insitutes like judiciary, police etc. Provincial gover can only work on procedural improvement.. But policies comes from top
What province does Islamabad come under?

None, its known as capital territory. But whats your point?
So which "provincial governor" is supposed to be questioned?

Ahh of course the self righteous Indian Bandwagon who cry and act innocent when asked why they are poking their noses in something that doesnt concern them! :pop: Where is that cry baby Indian who was telling me Indians dont flood Pakistani related thread :pop:

The thread you have mentioned is in urdu and for benefit of international audience, I think that thread should be merged into this one.

For being in urdu, not much discussion happened there, just 4-5 posts.
How disgusting! Its about Pakistan did you mean not many Indians understood and hence didnt attack? Well that is really low and disgusting isnt it?

The miracles of a judicial system which requires four males witnesses who were actually present at the time of rape.

i will book mark this thread...for future reference....

anyway... law and situation need improvement... and i don't know how pakistanii judicial system work....
do u not have independent judicial system.... why they are not being convicted....

That's a shocking news!

Pakistanis here should introspect about the situation in their country before talking about others.

No matter how hard you try to malign the image of progressive Pakistan, you will never succeed. Hence, no conviction.

Rapes happen only in India and western countries. Rapes dont happen in muslim countries as far as I have read.

So all those FIRs about rape in Pakistan are nothing but a conspiracy to give bad name to Sharia. This way they want to put pressure on Pakistan and make them abandon the Sharia Law by mocking it.

I strongly oppose it.

No rapist convicted or rape cases concluded for the last five years?
so on an average - 3000+ (reported) rape cases x 5 years, means more than 15000 rapists or sexual offenders running free, and by extension there was report that said not even 10% rape cases are actually reported in Pakistan and one can assume that only a small fraction of that reaches the courts....shocking scenario.

It is strange that there is no conviction. There can be two reasons -
i. No such crime takes place in Pakistan.
ii. The system is fatally flawed.

It's your country. Do whatever you please.

You may want to check the Indian 'rape threads' and also one member who considered himself the 'Rape reporter in PDF'. Check the Indian responses - almost all were apologetic, disgusted etc. There was no insult on faith like you tried doing here. You may still learn something from your perceived 'enemy'.

Conviction of adultery ? WTF? What does that mean even?

And then of course we have people shutting off others who try to reveal truth :tsk: Low life always using women to get even....This here is already an example why such scums dont get convicted!

The need to get even...Even if it means using a woman and crimes against her to mop the floor where they are going to get dirty!

A rape victim in most cases is taken under the guidance of women's welfare organizations on the express orders of the court where her case is pending. They rehabilitate her to the best of their abilities and help her to face upto any twisted stigma that low minded individuals bring upon her.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom