What's new

Angry mob in lahore almost killed shabaz shrif. This is future for asim munir as well

Leading towards mutiny/destruction and making angry young men out of youthias isn’t enough I guess. What a great leader surely. Destroy Pakistan one way or another till own seat is restored. Serves him right to be in jail.

More like pity on u.
Lol I can feel your inner pain.general asim munier was kicked out of wedding. Have you heard that

Millions are still delusioned by the nazi joker..
And still prfer to live allusions...

IK KHAAN ID ROOSTED GOOSE .GAME OVER..

THANKS TO ALLAH ALL MIGHTY.👍

Pak army zindabad.
General hafiz munir shah zada..

Death to the followers of shaitan ..

Hafiz jee tunn keh rekhoo...

Allah doesn't support the corrupt. Period. Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad

Leading towards mutiny/destruction and making angry young men out of youthias isn’t enough I guess. What a great leader surely. Destroy Pakistan one way or another till own seat is restored. Serves him right to be in jail.

More like pity on u.
Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad... every Pakistanis hearts is swearing at you guys. Death to the supporters of Pakistan Generals.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.

Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad... every Pakistanis hearts is swearing at you guys. Death to the supporters of Pakistan Generals.

Hafiz zindabad
Pak fauj zandabad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_100530_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_100530_Chrome.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

funny i don't recall him calling for mutiny or destruction. any evidence of this or are you a scumbag liar like the masters you worship?

guess i'll repeat this:
Yes, IK destroyed their livelihoods. IK made them go hungry. IK turned them into beggars. IK sold their dignity & the country for dollars. Oh wait....that was all you army traitors & your filthy PDM touts.
Clearly IK tricked them into being angry. It's IK who's been ruling Pak for the past 75 yrs & has destroyed this country & betrayed it multiple times. Not the army or bhuttos or sharifs. no, no no, can't be them.

I mean how delusional are you that you STILL refuse to take responsibility?

Last edited:
@Signalian
You wrote "The thinking is that IK is to be worshipped like a Demi God while everything that Army does is wrong, no questions asked."

2+2=4 is that an insistance, propaganda or something you "making up your mind about "?

Pakistan Army is visibly wrong where it is wrong. What mind making is needed to blame them when Army personals are nakedly involved in everything, specifically Ousting elected PM of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom