What's new

None the Rapists convicted in 5 years !

The Bill removes the right of police to detain people suspected of having sex outside of marriage, instead requiring a formal accusation in court
wow really? I didnt know this bit!

Rest is admirable!

And then of course we have people shutting off others who try to reveal truth :tsk: Low life always using women to get even....This here is already an example why such scums dont get convicted!

Did you even read my post before quoting it???

comparing to India was uncalled for...Am tired everytime 1 post shows that it suddenly becomes a dick measuring contest and worse bit is ...they use girls and crimes against them to do it!

Where did you see i comparing???? (i dono about other posts) I suggest you read my post again.... I never mentioned pakistan.... I guess you are being prejudice here....

Please read post 103: You dragged in India while the thread is about Pakistan...I even highlighted it

I even went as far as giving the reason:

So you see that as a measuring???? Well it is a simple way to say things are not good in country either..... (or let me put bluntly we are not saints either).... Does it make any sense now???? But you are welcome to draw your own conclusion or perception....

But let us not discuss it further as that is not the subject is being discussed.....

So you see that as a measuring???? Well it is a simple way to say things are not good in country either..... (or let me put bluntly we are not saints either).... Does it make any sense now???? But you are welcome to draw your own conclusion or perception....

But let us not discuss it further as that is not the subject is being discussed.....
Ok sorry take my words back...where is that post that needs editing...give me a few mins

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom