What's new

None the Rapists convicted in 5 years !

Not exactly, but religion for most of the Indians (mainly Hindus) is not something which derives their whole social infrastructure. For them Religion is Personal Business, State should take tax and give us all facilities. State Laws are superior to what Religion taught.

(PS: This is my experience with most of the indians working here).
So according to u what religion taught should be above state laws?

So according to u what religion taught should be above state laws?

I was pretty clear on my previous comments. Yes, religion is above state.

State is worldly matter, while religion is something which defines or defies your very end. And as per Islam, we are hear for the test, and Success is only possible through following Quran, and Prophet Muhammad (SAWW).

To be more precises, a guy with false religion how good national he is for the state, he will still be burnt in Hell :p:

I was pretty clear on my previous comments. Yes, religion is above state.

State is worldly matter, while religion is something which defines or defies your very end. And as per Islam, we are hear for the test, and Success is only possible through following Quran, and Prophet Muhammad (SAWW).

To be more precises, a guy with false religion how good national he is for the state, he will still be burnt in Hell :p:
Yes sure so I will live a happy life on earth obeying my state laws while you can live in caves waging jihad against the enemies of Islam hoping that after death you will get 72 virgins and I will burn in Hell

Peace.

Yes sure so I will live a happy life on earth obeying my state laws while you can live in caves waging jihad against the enemies of Islam hoping that after death you will get 72 virgins and I will burn in Hell

Peace.
SURE, if your definition were true.. Isn't this is the whole arguments are all about. You know nothing about Islam. So, enjoy your hifi state Laws, while we will our religious.. The only problem is, our religion do tell to implement Islamic Laws in the state, but it particular don't tell to blow my self up to get 72 virgins. It is much fun, and Closed to Humanity. But again, you don't want to know .. no fun in informing moree about:(, so byez...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom