What's new

PAKISTAN Army's colonel's daughter killed a 40 years old man colonel paid 6.9 million rupees case closed .

Imran was the last hope… but they are bent upon killing him and keeping him away.. if that happened people will take matters in their own hands … thats when pakistan wont be no more
Agreed.

They sabotaged the one man that wanted to salvage this country and had the potential to. Honestly he's shown a lot of resilience, he'd a strong willed man.

But a civil war seems like it's approaching. These secular beghairat generals paint themselves as the solution to all problems due to their ego, but they are all money hungry greedy elites with no idea on how to handle Pakistan.

Stop lying, her father offer Fajr ki Namaz that's why she gets away, money was not involved at all, Fauji got no money they serve the country with empty pockets :P

Stop lying, her father offer Fajr ki Namaz that's why she gets away, money was not involved at all, Fauji got no money they serve the country with empty pockets :P
he can be a son of bureaucrat, politicians, business, etc.
Anyway, the leopard killed a person. The owner was a let Gen (r). It was illegal to keep such a dangerous animal in the neighbourhood. Wd love to see that rot hanged. It is also terrorism.
Otherwise, what next!. I can accumulate illegal item at my shop etc, which explodes and kill people.! and not my responsibility?

Last edited:
Can a colonel earn 6.9 million rupees from his salary?
He got plots. Must have sold one.

ask full question
can a colonel buy home in D-12 ? 5 MARLA HOUSE COSTS 5 TO 8 CRORES IN D-12
can colonel afford to give corrola to kids ?
can colonel pay 69 lakhs ?

its clearly colonel sahab have worth some 10 crores in this incident only god know tatal wealth .
Will have to see when he got retired and what assets he got from the army. They have reduced the number of perks now, previously there were more.

he can be a son of bureaucrat, politicians, business, etc.
Anyway, the leopard killed a person. The owner was a let Gen (r). It was illegal to keep such a dangerous animal in the neighbourhood. Wd love to see that rot hanged. It is also terrorism.
Otherwise, what next!. I can accumulate illegal item at my shop etc, which explodes and kill people.! and not my responsibility?
@Mentee

Here is a legal case for you. Time for you to stop acting so tough on the internet and start doing something in real life. Make sure you get him hanged, nothing less 😎

Ahh the burns you got.

He got plots. Must have sold one.

Will have to see when he got retired and what assets he got from the army. They have reduced the number of perks now, previously there were more.

@Mentee

Here is a legal case for you. Time for you to stop acting so tough on the internet and start doing something in real life. Make sure you get him hanged, nothing less 😎

Ahh the burns you got.
How many plots did he get? and why?

How many plots did he get? and why?
A colonel I can guess, 2-3.
The factors usually are Rank, numbers of years of service, operations/war he took part in, service medals, any other achievement etc.

Yeah why don't all gov't servants get plots in posh localities?
They do, after reaching a certain grade. In Islamabad, the ones I know got plots in I-8, F and G-sectors.

Fajr ki namaz pardhne se...
Maybe you can make fun of Lt Col Haq Nawaz shaheed and other related officers who had a spiritual or religious side of them. Or the officers/soldiers in 1965 who ran to save Lahore front early morning attributing their success to their faith in Allah by offering fajr and jumping into the battle.

You have stooped to another low level by making fun of religion to repair your burns.

You really are a disgusting filth.

Last edited:
The factors usually are Rank, numbers of years of service, operations/war he took part in, service medals, any other achievement etc.
Son of a 2 war veteran who rose to the rank of Group Captain.... guess he didn't get the memo.

Son of a 2 war veteran who rose to the rank of Group Captain.... guess he didn't get the memo.
Equivalent to a Colonel, didn’t get his perks ? What’s the story.

Generals get the most since their years of service have accumulated above other officer ranks, the formations they command take part in on-going ops, then service medals and so on.

Last edited:
Equivalent to a Colonel, didn’t get his perks ? What’s the story.
We got a house in Falcon housing KHI upon his retirement for which he paid 1.2M Rupees back in 1996. Yes it was below market rate but not free.
He got 50k once when he got TI(M) back in the 80s. We got to stay in our house at PAF Faisal for 1 year while he was on LPR. So I bristle when people say Armed forces have turned into DHA forces. But guess times have changed, and they allot these plots like candy :)

My father went to a 3 year deputation to Libya back in 72-75. He was able to save enough to buy a brand new Toyota Carona and bring it tax free upon his return. He promptly sold it and bought a used Fiat 600 and as well as a piece of land in DHA Phase 5 KHI. With some money saved and (that tamgha money), he was able to build a house on that plot in 1985. Rent from that house over the years was able to augment his salary and allow him to make small investments here and there that allowed him to pay for a Suzuki FX (later on a Suburu) and our forever house. That was his story and he was damn proud of telling to anyone who'd listen. He had his money trail Alhamdolillah.

Back
Top Bottom