What's new

PAKISTAN Army's colonel's daughter killed a 40 years old man colonel paid 6.9 million rupees case closed .

Money buys almost everything in Pakistan. Don't even try this in developed nations. The terminology blood money itself reeks with dishonesty.

کوئی کرنل عدن تیمور ہے کوئٹہ میں

Among the judges who sentenced Bhagat Singh to death was one Judge Sir Abdul Qadir, who was removed from the bench after the refusal of another Muslim judge, whose son Manzoor Qadir..became a cabinet minister ayub khan..

NNNNNNNNNNNNNn>>>

The only Muslim magistrate who signed Bhagat Singh's parwana was the father of Nawab Muhammad Ahmad Khan Ahmad Raza Kasuri, who was killed at the same place where Bhagat Singh was hanged

Can a colonel earn 6.9 million rupees from his salary?
It's definitely not that easy, let's just say God gifted. 😅😅😅

ask full question
can a colonel buy home in D-12 ? 5 MARLA HOUSE COSTS 5 TO 8 CRORES IN D-12
can colonel afford to give corrola to kids ?
can colonel pay 69 lakhs ?

its clearly colonel sahab have worth some 10 crores in this incident only god know tatal wealth .
Sir, let's just say may ALLAH have mercy on that old man's soul, colonel saab clearly has long strings. People can raise many questions but no one can answer them.

Will there be any Disclosure how many times this law has been enforced to benefit Army or Rich ?

Who determines that life of Human is equal to 50 Lakh Rupee? or 60 Lakh?

If it was genuine accident that is fine but if the lady was drunk and driving that of course is more serious nature criminal offense

But as usual as this story involves, and Elite Colonel perhaps no one will dare research this news Investigation to hoi nahi hogi, Baby must have been released immediately to go rest in her home from trauma of killing a sleeping Buddah

Koi Gharib Buddah hoga , sleeping on side of building to protect it when some Amir Zadi lost control of car

Benefit of doubt dene ka Dil Kar Raha hai mager , what can I say there are just too many incident of injustice in country happening left or right even if True accident happen it is difficult to judge

But if she was Drunk or under influence of drugs it would not be something to be Pardoned

Only a Drunk person would slam into a Tree like this

Last edited:
Will there be any Disclosure how many times this law has been enforced to benefit Army or Rich ?

Who determines that life of Human is equal to 50 Lakh Rupee? or 60 Lakh?

If it was genuine accident that is fine but if the lady was drunk and driving that of course is more serious nature criminal offense

But as usual as this story involves, and Elite Colonel perhaps no one will dare research this news

Koi Gharib Buddah hoga , sleeping on side of building to protect it when some Amir Zadi lost control of car

Nothing special. This provision is invariably used by all the rich accused, when the victim is poor.

Just another mechanism to side pass the Law , but what else is new in Banana Repubic of Pakistan

Laws are only inacted , when people demand an election or anything leads to an election which would empower People of Pakistan

Of course the Buddah who died did not get to be called a Shaheed

He was in the wrong place at wrong time, Gharib tha , had no ambition no access to Netflix. Slept outside the home.

Clearly had lesser of a value then Colonel's Dear Baby Doll who had a big future ahead of her , she will get married , clearly deserves to live

It is possible the Colonel did ask the forgiveness on behalf of his daughter's crime but we need public apology not a stamp paper

The stamp paper as you know can be put together by goons at gun point for people to sign

But because no formal mechanism exists other than his stamp paper many doubts will always remain

Last edited:
Accident tha , who know , Allah Jane
نہیں جناب

چودہ پندرہ سال کی لڑکی کو گاڑی دی گئی کہ جاؤ چلانا سیکھو سڑکوں پر ۔ یہ ایکسیڈنٹ نہیں مجرمانہ غفلت ہے ۔

Can a colonel earn 6.9 million rupees from his salary?

He might have sold some property or lent that money from some relatives. Otherwise a grade 19 karnal can't arrange 6.9 million overnight .

نہیں جناب

چودہ پندرہ سال کی لڑکی کو گاڑی دی گئی کہ جاؤ چلانا سیکھو سڑکوں پر ۔ یہ ایکسیڈنٹ نہیں مجرمانہ غفلت ہے ۔

Well in that case it is a Serious crime.
(Neglect from the Adult who were supervising her)

Typically, in Rich families they have a Vehicle and thus children have access to stuff a normal person won't in Pakistan, and there is no concept of driving school in Pakistan

I know many young people do learn to drive with Family car, I even did it but I was taken to empty ground where I learned the basic not on real road, And I had one person beside me sitting supervising (But even then, I was never given access to vehicle keys)

It is common for women specially who don't play video games to press gas pedal instead of break

14-year-old person is merely a child

However, since the person is under 18 they do deserve some compassion only reason when compassion is not due if they were drunk or intoxicated

Allah knows best

Last edited:
Imagine if the family had went out to get revenge? Get revenge because the courts are slaves of elites and there is no Justice in Pakistan. Had the family gone out to take revenge they would have been labelled Indian funded terrorists.
Shame on that colonel! Shame on this countries corrupt justice system! Shame on the organization which employs such morally corrupt people an supports them!
With incidents like this what tf is the point of such state which oppresses us? Pakistani state and elite oppressed the poor. We don’t need india or ttp to oppress us we have our own state which oppresses us.

Keep doing shit like this. It will end baldy for the state. These people have lost fear of Allah. Keep building anger in the general public against the state. Just remember, one day this anger will explode. When it does the oppressed won’t leave any oppressor alive. They will hang you from your own tanks like Najibullah was hanged. Keep dividing us. Your divisions only leads to one path. Either this Pakistan is for us or it is for you. Just wait till the day the anger and oppression reaches the tipping point. The poor will make an example out of these oppressors in this world and humiliate them before they suffer a great punishment in the next world.

No oppression and injustice lasts forever. One day the people will raise. The day they will it will be a very very bloody day for the oppressors.

What you guys are forgetting are the family members who eagerly accept the blood money. Granted that if you are poor and haven't seen such money in life it can tempting. Nevertheless this happens far too often in Pakistan where the relatives always sell out and go for the money. It exposes a very ugly side of our people. I don't have much hope for this nation. It is essentially a failed bunch. From top to bottom. Neither the rich nor the poor have character. It largely reflects the current state.

Back
Top Bottom