What's new

PAKISTAN Army's colonel's daughter killed a 40 years old man colonel paid 6.9 million rupees case closed .

Paisa kamao aor apni jaan buchao
Formula of living in lala land pakistan

COLONEL live in D-12 where incident happened . do you know 5 marla plot costs in D-12 some 3 crores .
Sir, what does it matter if he can afford to pay 69 lac or not?
69 lac is 69 lac. Would you rather the victims's remnants got nothing? Cuz this is Pakistan, if you haven't forgotten.

Also, there's much criticism of the army to be had but this is nothing new.

A couple years ago here, an SHO of nearby police station paid 30 lac to save his neck because some constables picked up and boy and tortured him for some reason, leading to his death later.

So, call it whatever, abuse of power, abuse of wealth. But this is not exclusive to the army like some might think.

Then there are some people who don't like it when this Army is called
Napaak Fouj. lol They are most corrupt criminals on the planet.

"Hate ni karnael ni, karnael ni"
😂😂
lanat bhego in per ab . mujyh to indian army waly farishty lagty hain inko dekh ker

I am not sure what the Islamic ruling is but can government make the blood money 90% of the persons wealth?
it should be . or gov at least have make some laws about htis BS law . this law may be good at time of prophet PBUH but today's world its messed up . anyone can kill anyone and pay money go home .

nice.

On a serious note, yes many colonels etc are landlords etc as military has people come from all sorts of background, from orphans to elites.

This is just continuation of using the judiciary to safe-guard their interests. From politicians to military to any most rich businessmen, everyone does this.

This made me chuckle. Would it ever say otherwise?
I know but if it is a legal document available to be used, why would anyone not use it.

As if it is not enough that gernails and kernails are killing Pakistanis, almost destroyed the country, their daughters have jumped into the fray to kill more.

Better than the police being bribed to keep case on the back burner for years

Back
Top Bottom