What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

Indians don't want to get spanked.

They conveniently found some sort of excuse.

NEXT.

Last Match between India/Pakistan, we saw who got Spanked.

Don't know about others, now India Pakistan matches are very boring instead India/Australia or India/South Africa is worth watching, even India/Sri lanka is much better.

Don't know about others, now India Pakistan matches are very boring instead India/Australia or India/South Africa is worth watching, even India/Sri lanka is much better.
i did not like the chamion's trophy india pak match... complete time waste..

i agree india pakistan matches are very boring, see how we beat you in our tour to india last time around?

i agree india pakistan matches are very boring, see how we beat you in our tour to india last time around?

did you watch how we banged you hard in owr last world cup encounter and T-20 world cup :azn:

:taz::chilli::chilli::taz:....................:omghaha::omghaha:

The last India vs pakistan match was so one sided that had rain not come the game would have been finished with more than 10 overs to spare. and yet they think we are afraid of them. Actually the terrorists are afraid of seeing Pkistan team getting thrashed by India so they do all this bombing and ****.

Indians get spanked. Indians rage. :lol:

did you watch how we banged you hard in owr last world cup encounter and T-20 world cup :azn:

:taz::chilli::chilli::taz:....................:omghaha::omghaha:

N we banged you in your own house. Oh the action. :lol:

Indians get spanked. Indians rage. :lol:

N we banged you in your own house. Oh the action. :lol:

he he he he dream on buddi what you did was because we dint want you to loose as we were to leneant with you then and it was not very important series but tell me when did we spared you in a neutral venue in last 5 years lolzz we banged you much much harder when musharraf was in power and banged you so hard that you still post youtube links of mushhi praising dhony and his hair style :omghaha:

Read news and what Indians talking about.... India not playing even at neutral venue shows how afraid they are

Lol Mumbai attacks... Shall we talk about samjota express and other bombings done by RSS? OR latest attacks were Indian politicians were killed? Or all rapes going on in India etc etc.

Its not about AGAINST Pakistan but playing IN Pakistan. Security concerns, cricketing ties broken up, remember, Mumbai Attack ?

BTW why other countries don't come to Pakistan. Lets say, Australia. I mean they arent afraid of your team. Neither is South Africa.

Give this argument when India is the only country not visiting Pakistan while the majority of the cricketing nations are.

Its India media who is reporting news which once again shows Indian mentality.... Its same as if Pakistani media starts crying oh if Pakistan had won CT PCB had made xxx amount money.

Head to head Pakistan has won far more matches against India... get better and beat us more time before open ur mouth.

arre bhai kitna enemy enemy khelega.. and what have singers and artists got to do with enemity, they belong to whole world.

you seriously saying we should stop rahat from coming to india.. :sniper:

yes, these people are as anti-India as their brethren but are drooling to the smell of money and hence come here as they don't get that much opportunity in their home country...our people are fools to entertain them.... remember last time this guy tried to smuggle out dollars on him and was caught...God knows how many times these people must have done this..

There was a time when Pakistan team could spank India 6 out of 10 matches(except somehow in the WCs), but todays Indian team is much better and organized to be spanked...

Period.

those all games were fixed....

he he he you lost to us almost every where your country lost to us always in world cup 50 over format , in 20-20 we spanked you too hard aswell and now champions tropdhy well what else matters :azn:

:yay::taz::taz::yay:

Muna this is VS history between India and Pakistan

Won by India 50
Won by Pakistan 71

Read news and what Indians talking about.... India not playing even at neutral venue shows how afraid they are Lol Mumbai attacks... Shall we talk about samjota express and other bombings done by RSS? OR latest attacks were Indian politicians were killed? Or all rapes going on in India etc etc.
Its India media who is reporting news which once again shows Indian mentality.... Its same as if Pakistani media starts crying oh if Pakistan had won CT PCB had made xxx amount money.
Head to head Pakistan has won far more matches against India... get better and beat us more time before open ur mouth.
Kiddo, Mumbai attack was the reason because of which the cricket ties were severed between India and Pakistan. :lol:

I am talking of Indo-Pak cricket ties and reasons for its halt. Why are you bringing samjhota, rapes etc. Seriously dude, next time do some research rather than posting anything.

Head to Head proves that India is afraid of Pakistan ? What kind of logic is that ?

Can you tell me the distribution of wins and loss over time ?

Problem with kids like you is that you bring in some weird logic like Professional teams are afraid of playing against a Country,
Its just laughable.

Do you want me to post what Wasim Akram, Shoiab Akhtar, Rameez Raja say about your team and said regarding match with India ?

Back
Top Bottom