What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

then just stop paying for entertainment which involves Pakistan- dont buy movie tickets dont subscribe to the channels supporting Pakistani entertainers- any body forcing you?-

Why then you guys have quota on Indian movies?? I believe only 15 movies are allowed on yearly basis. You guys should open up your market for bollywood movies and let aam aadmi determine its fate. We don't have such quota for your stuff and have already given you MFN status.

Funny that Pakistanis posters are on some kind of a trip here. Your board doesn't give a damn anymore about cricket being played in Pakistan. All they want is the TV revenue they will get as the "hosts", even if they have to demean themselves & offer to "host" the matches in India.......:) So let's keep it simple, this is all about earning some money. The truth is that India makes plenty of money, way too much to bother about getting anything from Pakistan( and since it is the Pakistanis "hosting", most money would go to them...theoretically all but Pakistan would probably have to share revenue of "home" series just to get India to give them the time of the day).. Pakistan needs India much more than India needs Pakistan. Which means whatever you chaps say here, we are going to see more Pakistani groveling in this issue for a long time to come.

Then there are people who want to have Trade with India.

I want Pakistan to shut down its Embassy in Dehli and shut down Indian Embassy in Islamabad.

Treat this country as an Enemy and do not deal with them.

What is your openion on dissolving every relations and treaty between India and Pak including Indus Water Treaty..?We have to treat each others as enemy na..?

there should be no economic co-operation with Pakistan or Pakistan cricket board..let them suffer and destroy their selves from within while we prosper

How a dog like you allows to pass the comments, I fail to understand, go lick western balls.

What is your openion on dissolving every relations and treaty between India and Pak including Indus Water Treaty..?We have to treat each others as enemy na..?

Do you have balls to block our water, try it and there would be all out war. Paisa ziada Anay say Annie aqua auqaat nahien bhoolnie nahien Chayeh.

I thought dogs bark:what:

Yes u can bark as well.

Do you have balls to block our water, try it and there would be all out war. Paisa ziada Anay say Annie aqua auqaat nahien bhoolnie nahien Chayeh.

Yes u can bark as well.

Give me some pedigree first.

hindu log bohooot khus hota hay
yad rakhna phir bhi tumhari Gaaaaaa

Nobody is talking about blocking waters. If the IWT were scrapped, international norms would apply & that would be disastrous for Pakistan because under any international norm, India's share of the water would go up significantly. Pakistan talks a lot about the IWT, without it or if India chooses to abrogate it, you chaps would really understand where you stand.

Back
Top Bottom