What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

Readings comments of Indians make me laugh... Just shows there mentality.

About cricket there is no other reason that Indians are afraid playing against Pakistan.
Its not about AGAINST Pakistan but playing IN Pakistan. Security concerns, cricketing ties broken up, remember, Mumbai Attack ?

BTW why other countries don't come to Pakistan. Lets say, Australia. I mean they arent afraid of your team. Neither is South Africa.

Give this argument when India is the only country not visiting Pakistan while the majority of the cricketing nations are.

@mr420 Okay, so why other countries don't come to Pakistan. Lets say, Australia. I mean they arent afraid of your team. Neither is South Africa.

Give this argument when India is the only country not visiting Pakistan while the majority of the cricketing nations are.

The argument is playing against not playing in- the one on one record speaks the truth-

it is our concern as we have to beat you to remain ahead of you people always

In cricket be fair and follow the same policy- :tup:-
Or admit you cant beat us so you dont play us-

The argument is playing against not playing in- the one on one record speaks the truth-
He said that Indian team dont come to Pakistan because we are afraid of Pakistan. He stated this as a reason.

My post was counter argument to his flawed assessment. That's it.

And when did India was ever scared of playing against Pakistan. We just had a great last match in Champion's Trophy. I mean it was one sided....but yeah....Indians were damn scared....:lol:

Indians don't want to get spanked.

They conveniently found some sort of excuse.

NEXT.

BCCI is one of the richest sports body in the world...and the Indian Premier League is one of the richest leagues in the world...there are no pakistanis playing in the IPL and still it generates business and that too in billions.....and the Indian cricket board plays bilateral series in India with other boards and still makes the same amount of money as cricket is a big business which brings in a large amount of advertising revenues irrespective of the team which we are playing....can you tell me how many teams play in Pakistan????

See pages 105 ~ 110

http://www.bcci.tv/bcci/bccitv/modu...eleases/document/annual-report/2012/Pages.pdf

When it comes to games between India and pakistan no ipl leagues games can generate the same amount of buzz or revenue so spare me.

There was a time when Pakistan team could spank India 6 out of 10 matches(except somehow in the WCs), but todays Indian team is much better and organized to be spanked...

Period.

There was a time when Pakistan team could spank India 6 out of 10 matches(except somehow in the WCs), but todays Indian team is much better and organized to be spanked...

Period.

Last time you tried to enforce this new found confidence- you lost 2-1 in your home ground-
So keep satisfy yourself with just words- and by not playing-

Last time you tried to enforce this new found confidence- you lost 2-1 in your home ground-
So keep satisfy yourself with just words- and not playing-
ok but yo lost every where else latest bieng champions trophy :taz::chilli::taz:

:omghaha:

ok but yo lost every where else latest bieng champions trophy :taz::chilli::taz:

:omghaha:

Every where?- how much broader you want to get?-
Champions trophy we lost to every one not just you- so it has to do more with the current form of team Pakistan than just playing against india-

Dil ko behlanay k liye yh khayal acha hai ghalib-

We are enemies remember....you are an enemy country to us likewise we are an enemy country to you

arre bhai kitna enemy enemy khelega.. and what have singers and artists got to do with enemity, they belong to whole world.

you seriously saying we should stop rahat from coming to india.. :sniper:

Every where?- how much broader you want to get?-
Champions trophy we lost to every one not just you- so it has to do more with the current form of team Pakistan than just playing against india-

he he he you lost to us almost every where your country lost to us always in world cup 50 over format , in 20-20 we spanked you too hard aswell and now champions tropdhy well what else matters :azn:

:yay::taz::taz::yay:

So keep satisfy yourself with just words- and by not playing-

I am talking about today's Indian team, not some last time matches. No one denies the capability of Pak cricket team...
But even you would agree that by cricketing standards that you set yourself sometime back has gone down to some other level...

and by the way, we still have Pakistani ex-players, commenters, coaches raining in IPL. So why should we have a problem apart from the in security over the security issues?

Back
Top Bottom