What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

You look like a man of principles-
Kindly leave this Pakistani forum and stay in that bharat ratsh!t forum-

thread is about India and this is a defence forum hosted in america

So when it is about entertainment and acting let them decide the industries for themselves- unless you want to ban all foreign stuff from bollywood your cry is foul-
and the money they are paying to the entertainers or players are not going from your tax paying pocket-

So when it is about entertainment and acting let them decide the industries for themselves- unless you want to ban all foreign stuff from bollywood your cry is foul-
and the money they are paying to the entertainers or players are not going from your tax paying pocket-

it is going from my tax paying pocket i pay entertainment tax to watch movies in theatres and on Pay tv

yeah and its called Pakistan defense forum.I have a question for you how much of revenue loss is this for Indian cricket business?

I am willing to bet a game between India and pakistan generates billions for Indian business so no game is loss for both sides not just pakistan.

Then there are people who want to have Trade with India.

I want Pakistan to shut down its Embassy in Dehli and shut down Indian Embassy in Islamabad.

Treat this country as an Enemy and do not deal with them.

We are enemies remember....you are an enemy country to us likewise we are an enemy country to you

it is going from my tax paying pocket i pay entertainment tax to watch movies in theatres and on Pay tv

then just stop paying for entertainment which involves Pakistan- dont buy movie tickets dont subscribe to the channels supporting Pakistani entertainers- any body forcing you?-

To na khelo- :D-

Yaar seriously. Massive downturn in talent. Who is that man mountain? Think about the old teams of Pakistan man. Impossible that there is sudden famine of talent. Must be politics and nepotism. Waqar, Wasim and Rameez look so depressed nowadays on TV I feel like giving each a jadoo ki jhappi!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom