What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

guys lets just admit.....v all miss having pakistani players here in india....the excitement and all that....n remember the most successful ipl 2008....pakistani players being in it was also one of the reasons for its success....

yes, these people are as anti-India as their brethren but are drooling to the smell of money and hence come here as they don't get that much opportunity in their home country...our people are fools to entertain them.... remember last time this guy tried to smuggle out dollars on him and was caught...God knows how many times these people must have done this..

those all games were fixed....

Are you sure????...

Surprised to see such kind of posting some sane Indian members....I agree with you that there is no point in playing bilateral series.
But come on guys...grow up...Avoiding some one is not equivalent to hating them...Hate is not a good thing at all....

I feel that bilateral series should be stopped for couple of more years. This is not because i do not like to see India Pakistan playing rather i have some other reasons too..

1- My interest for cricket is significantly less now than earlier ...May be because there is not any Pakistan in cricket match where India has to defeat them...And not only that do you know why we enjoy when Indian defeat Pakistan? Apart from traditional rivalry, Pakistan is a team that should get respect...It is a wonderful and fascinating and powerful team that has given lot of surprises to world cricket....Cricket is incomplete without Pakistan....

2- It is also a fact that we have been impacted by terrorism incidents like 26/11...Pakistan is now coming out of shadow of military rule and democracy is coming to its pace....After a decade, i can hope that we may not be frinds with each other but we can not be enemy with each other too....

3-Indian public sentiment is slowly getting matured in each passing year in dealing with Pakistan....Off late i can see that many people are advocating the entry of Pakistan players to IPL...I feel that it is just a matter of time, that IPL will welcome Pakistan team before any bilateral series takes off...

Bottom line, we can avoid playing in Pakistan because it is our mode of protest for 26/11 incident..But our protest should not be treated as a hate...And as a matured nation, we should be aware about it....
Boy, this post has not aged well!

Lols old thread still proves Indian wet dream.....Thread posted in 2013 and now 2021 going to 2022...nothing happened to us neither to our cricket....

Wet dreams of supa pawa aka mangoori laal k haseen sapnay....... :lol:

Lols old thread still proves Indian wet dream.....Thread posted in 2013 and now 2021 going to 2022...nothing happened to us neither to our cricket....

Wet dreams of supa pawa aka mangoori laal k haseen sapnay....... :lol:
Pakistanis are too soft with Indians. We are not an aggressive people nor do we counter their propaganda claims.

Back
Top Bottom