What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

It is really sad...BCCI should be more courteous to PCB.

If a cricket board like PCB can have a financial damage like this... then imagine the loss of the BCCI. Though BCCI make the hell lot of money, the loss goes unnoticed.

Surprised to see such kind of posting some sane Indian members....I agree with you that there is no point in playing bilateral series.
But come on guys...grow up...Avoiding some one is not equivalent to hating them...Hate is not a good thing at all....

I feel that bilateral series should be stopped for couple of more years. This is not because i do not like to see India Pakistan playing rather i have some other reasons too..

1- My interest for cricket is significantly less now than earlier ...May be because there is not any Pakistan in cricket match where India has to defeat them...And not only that do you know why we enjoy when Indian defeat Pakistan? Apart from traditional rivalry, Pakistan is a team that should get respect...It is a wonderful and fascinating and powerful team that has given lot of surprises to world cricket....Cricket is incomplete without Pakistan....

2- It is also a fact that we have been impacted by terrorism incidents like 26/11...Pakistan is now coming out of shadow of military rule and democracy is coming to its pace....After a decade, i can hope that we may not be frinds with each other but we can not be enemy with each other too....

3-Indian public sentiment is slowly getting matured in each passing year in dealing with Pakistan....Off late i can see that many people are advocating the entry of Pakistan players to IPL...I feel that it is just a matter of time, that IPL will welcome Pakistan team before any bilateral series takes off...

Bottom line, we can avoid playing in Pakistan because it is our mode of protest for 26/11 incident..But our protest should not be treated as a hate...And as a matured nation, we should be aware about it....

How a dog like you allows to pass the comments, I fail to understand, go lick western balls.

when swines like you can have a say..then a dog like me can atleast have the freedom to bark...you people seem to have a liking for licking western balls...as you people have finished your licking and want others to do the same...thank you very much we have our own balls to take care of...now go and lick your new chinese master's balls

lol here we have a "balls licking" master..... Thats why ppl come to India to get there ball licked since its biggest randi khana in world

when swines like you can have a say..then a dog like me can atleast have the freedom to bark...you people seem to have a liking for licking western balls...as you people have finished your licking and want others to do the same...thank you very much we have our own balls to take care of...now go and lick your new chinese master's balls

Do you have balls to block our water, try it and there would be all out war. Paisa ziada Anay say Annie aqua auqaat nahien bhoolnie nahien Chayeh.

You won't do $hit...We are building dams..Almost a dozen ones...and no macho pakistani leader is threatening us with war-Instead they are crying at ICJ that India is not upholding IWT..

Coming to the point,The water is supposedly considered "yours" only because of Indus water treaty-Not because of some "Wahy" from GOD..Now a pakistani was talking about cutting all relationship with india including closing down embassy..I was merely asking his openion about scrapping IWT as well...I hope you got the point,Mr Intenet Macho pakistani..

Didn't we play India in India and beat them in India? :D

Only thing that costs us is other countries refusing to come to Pak. Be it India or be it Zimbabwe.

they should have teams in IPL.. 'snow leopard' .. by Geo group .. and 'mountain goat' by shan masala group.. :cheers:

I Support you, we should also work on reducing needles anti-Pakistan sentiments. Hamare yahan gadhe kam nahi hain.

as long as beating India in Cricket is a national decease in Pakistan, we better avoid them.
Let them face all financial constraints..who cares...

I don't agree to this. Cricket shouldn't suffer for these political reasons. Common people from both the countries enjoy the game. We should play with Pakistan.

Muna this is VS history between India and Pakistan

Won by India 50
Won by Pakistan 71

he he he no dought when javed miadad, imran khan , wasim akram and the likes of saqlain mushtak were your national players your team was second to none and it showed but that glory days are long gone

it is of no value when you cant or able to repalicate your old achievemnets ....lolzzz its not surprizing behaviour from a pakistani to whome onli past glories matter and they keep dreaming about it while there present is just opposite of it if not worse lolzzzz no wonder pakistanies are such a confused natioon who love to live in past glories while terming the current events as conspiracies while denying there mistakes and repeating them over and over again :omghaha:

he he he no dought when javed miadad, imran khan , wasim akram and the likes of saqlain mushtak were your national players your team was second to none and it showed but that glory days are long gone

it is of no value when you cant or able to repalicate your old achievemnets ....lolzzz its not surprizing behaviour from a pakistani to whome onli past glories matter and they keep dreaming about it while there present is just opposite of it if not worse lolzzzz no wonder pakistanies are such a confused natioon who love to live in past glories while terming the current events as conspiracies while denying there mistakes and repeating them over and over again :omghaha:

and the present is "India lost on her own ground" JAN 2013... remmeber muna ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and the present is "India lost on her own ground" JAN 2013... remmeber muna ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
World Cup defeat, Champions Trophy Defeat, Pakistani team chokes at international competition against India.

And we went on to win both the tournament. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom