What's new

No cricket with India costs Pakistan board Rs 482 crore

@JonAsad tera tank abhi tak ek hi gaadi kuchal raha hai, aage nahin bada, Arjun tank hai kya ye....:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only India ...all other counties also did not go to Pakistan....Big loss of money and pride

Yaar seriously. Massive downturn in talent. Who is that man mountain? Think about the old teams of Pakistan man. Impossible that there is sudden famine of talent. Must be politics and nepotism. Waqar, Wasim and Rameez look so depressed nowadays on TV I feel like giving each a jadoo ki jhappi!

They are from the old sensible breed- for their prespective politics should not effect sports- Sports should be the means to bring people together not seperate them- one should be gratefull such Pakistanis are still there- and that badly exposes the duplicity of indians- current Pakistani cricket players are barred as if they have trained the terrorists themselves- otherwise retired players- entertainers- umpires still officiate/ take part in indian events-

Then there are people who want to have Trade with India.

I want Pakistan to shut down its Embassy in Dehli and shut down Indian Embassy in Islamabad.

Treat this country as an Enemy and do not deal with them.

LOL yeah and you treat India as a great friend already? :cuckoo:

btw your statements doesn't match your avatar at all.Instead of condemning the root cause you are creating hatred.Don't insult your Avatar who teaches peace.

yeah and its called Pakistan defense forum.I have a question for you how much of revenue loss is this for Indian cricket business :omghaha:?

I am willing to bet a game between India and pakistan generates billions for Indian business so no game is loss for both sides not just pakistan.

BCCI is one of the richest sports body in the world...and the Indian Premier League is one of the richest leagues in the world...there are no pakistanis playing in the IPL and still it generates business and that too in billions.....and the Indian cricket board plays bilateral series in India with other boards and still makes the same amount of money as cricket is a big business which brings in a large amount of advertising revenues irrespective of the team which we are playing....can you tell me how many teams play in Pakistan????

See pages 105 ~ 110

http://www.bcci.tv/bcci/bccitv/modu...eleases/document/annual-report/2012/Pages.pdf

They are from the old sensible breed- for their prespective politics should not effect sports- Sports should be the means to bring people together not seperate them- one should be gratefull such Pakistanis are still there- and that badly exposes the duplicity of indians- current Pakistani cricket players are barred as if they have trained the terrorists themselves- otherwise retired players- entertainers- umpires still officiate/ take part in indian events-

I honestly have mixed feelings on what you say. Sportsmen are always made political scapegoats man. Be it cricket or Olympics.

But I think they are more depressed about the way the Pakistani boys are playing to be honest. Sometimes Wasim almost breaks into Punjabi .....

Unless some one is holding a gun to your head you dont have to watch theses movies :laughcry:

what to do...my country...my film industry but corrupted by some jokers from neighbouring country...have to watch for the other actors

@JonAsad tera tank abhi tak ek hi gaadi kuchal raha hai, aage nahin bada, Arjun tank hai kya ye....:omghaha:

Lol- mera tank isi aik lamhay mein bar bar jena chahta hai- agay ja k to ulat hi jana hai is nay- :lol:-

I honestly have mixed feelings on what you say. Sportsmen are always made political scapegoats man. Be it cricket or Olympics.

But I think they are more depressed about the way the Pakistani boys are playing to be honest. Sometimes Wasim almost breaks into Punjabi .....

We should take a volunteer break from international cricket for 10-15 years to sort out the internal talent problems- and come out with a new face- thats what i honestly think-
Unlike South Africa who were forced-

yeah and its called Pakistan defense forum.I have a question for you how much of revenue loss is this for Indian cricket business?

I am willing to bet a game between India and pakistan generates billions for Indian business so no game is loss for both sides not just pakistan.

India- Pakistan are not holding a bilateral series because India wishes it so, if such a move were overall counterproductive to Indian interests, we would have long reversed it.

Besides not a total loss for Indians..as we did have Indo- Pak home series in India in addition to Indo- Pak WC semifinal.

India has 'N' number of teams playing in India every year...projected loss from one Pakistani team not playing pales in front of profits earned by BCCI every year.

jab us gaadi ko kuchalta he to woh gaadi reincarnate ho jaate he

Reincarnation of a non-living thing, Tussi Great ho yaar. :hitwall:

@JonAsad Bhai yahan laa tera tank, aur mujhe kuchal de. Aisa post main dubara nahin padna chahta. :lol:

Readings comments of Indians make me laugh... Just shows there mentality.

About cricket there is no other reason that Indians are afraid playing against Pakistan. Pakistan's record against India is enough to tell Indians stfu.

India could not beat Pakistan in a home series for 27y...and 25y to win series in Pakistan. Last time Pakistan played in India we all know what happens Indian player danced like a monkey against our fast bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom