What's new

New PDF Member

Ultima Reaper

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Salam Walaikum Everyone,

I am a new member at PDF, although I have been a avid reader of PDF posts and threads for last 10 years, however its the first time for me to have an account at PDF. I am interested in defence and security related topics. Born and brought up in the subcontinent. Hoping for a long and fruitful conversations with all PDF members. Looking forward for guidance and suggestions from all.

Salam Walaikum Everyone,

I am a new member at PDF, although I have been a avid reader of PDF posts and threads for last 10 years, however its the first time for me to have an account at PDF. I am interested in defence and security related topics. Born and brought up in the subcontinent. Hoping for a long and fruitful conversations with all PDF members. Looking forward for guidance and suggestions from all.
Kindly please confirm which city are you currently posting from? It looks as if you are using IP Masking/VPN. Please turn it off at time to replying to this post.

I am currently located in Dubai, UAE

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and will be moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Thank you Arsalan.

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and will be moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Back
Top Bottom