What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

@danish_vij - dude so have we made any sense with our suggestions to help you in finding the right car for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.. dudes is tht ur car?
Sure.. poor rolla man...

P.S ur right... i rarely get to drive my fathers lexus or Land cruiser..cause of my crash history... although hes more than happy to gimme the keys to the toyota truck...
mh5cfq.jpg

Do you make a habit of bringing up your father and family in every argument you have? So manly, momma's boy...:wave:

marriage is gay? :rofl::rofl: @DESERT FIGHTER

admitted admitted :woot:

Says the guy quoting pictures and websites with predominantly pink color in them....the irony....

You and desert momma's boy service one another don't you. :lol:

I'm guessing you're the woman in this relationship and he's a whiny man, amirite? Face it cupcake, he's always gonna put his momma first! It's definition of momma's boy trolololol.....:omghaha:

I make a habit to avoid women dressed in pink, as some psychological studies have shown women in pink tend to be more emotionally scared, can't help to wonder what desert's boy affection for his momma has left on your poor soul. Probably the reason why you so handily dispense all the pink stuff.

trolololol

Last edited by a moderator:
we consider it :agree:

Small Car: Hatch back, Entry level sedan
Small size Sedan: C class cars (honda City, Corrola, SX4 etc)
Medium size sedan: D secment cars (BMW 5, Merc D class, )
Large sedan : S Class, BMW 7 series, etc...

There are many other classification, I will suggest you to use google, Hyundai Sonata is not Small size sedan.

There are many other classification, I will suggest you to use google, Hyundai Sonata is not Small size sedan.

:hitwall: do not you understand ? we classify them like that :hitwall:

:hitwall: do not you understand ? we classify them like that :hitwall:

Lol better be a mamas boy than a homo..:cheesy:

Problem is, you have to prove i'm a fag, while momma's boy accusation is pretty much proved by your posts anyway. :lol:
Uh and, that 4 inch thingy you compensate for with the big SUV is a solid claim too. Trolololol

Problem is, you have to prove i'm a fag, while momma's boy accusation is pretty much proved by your posts anyway. :lol:
Uh and, that 4 inch thingy you compensate for with the big SUV is a solid claim too. Trolololol

Poor me and gay you.. :lol:

This is the vehilce i mostly drive:

162319t.jpg

Lets make it simple brother. I really don't know a lot about these particular models because i live in the US but generally speaking lets talk about the quality and the build quality of these manufactures.VW is just in another class when you compare it with these cars.Out of these four i will just close my eyes and take VW.The engine quality,transmission,electronics,handling and sporty ride of VW can't be compare to these cars.VW is just on another level.The interior material and the build quality is also way better than all these other cars.Take a look at AUDI its also made by VW and many other cars.VW Polo look like VW GTI or Golf that we have in the US.My cousin she has GTI damn that thing is fast and it just feel so good when you drive it.Trust me if you drive that thing you will never want to buy a Toyota or Honda forget about all these other cars.Put if through stiff corners and you will see how well it handles something many good cars cant do.Now keep in mind its German so the maintenance cost will be higher,but if you buy a new one or the one that's little used then it should be good on maintenance and you just have to do regular stuff.Also check out if VW polo has the Turbo engine , if yes then it will smoke lots of cars in your area.Last thing i didn't knew cars in India is that cheap.In Pakistan i heard they are really expensive.Good luck.
bro yups a nice german piece it is but herd spares nd service cost is much high in case of vw.....u cn elightn on that nd how about ford as its a american compny nd u r a americn urself!

LOL nothin can compensate your "sexuality" not even a big suv...better stick to ur gaymobile :yay:

f1l08x.jpg

:laughcry:

Aww, more pink cars. You and your gf darkinsky share so much. You're soulmates.

oh and, i wasn't refering to sexuality with big SUV compensating for 4 inches.....:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom