What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

@danish_vij

go for eco sports,good looks, decent mileage, SUV looks and features within it's limited size and budget.

check out the new Nissan micra as well as Volkswagen polo GT.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about looks :'(
its interior sucks!!!

they arnt that cheap the car eco sport has lower model for 5.59 lakh nd upper goes upto 9.5 lakh thats too much varience

My favorite is Honda City, though it's a bit more than 7.

ok go for Toyota corolla 2011 or 2012 or 2013 model ! ! hope that will be within 7 lakh in india.

this is Toyota corolla Altis 2013
630x305x2013-toyota-corolla-altis-front-theophilus-630x305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1wK6iG3-Jx.jpg
toyota-corolla-altis-2013-instruement-panel.jpg

@gslv mk3 do you know the price of it in india ?

Comes with Bt,Iphone datalink,Back view cam,ABS,navi system,USB connection,DVD player, etc

@danish_vij

go for eco sports,good looks, decent mileage, SUV looks and features within it's limited size and budget.

check out the new Nissan micra as well as Volkswagen polo GT.
yup parents arnt considering micra nd evn if i had to go i will go with pulse as it is same as micra having better renault engine.........nd vw polo yeah cn think about that also.......

My favorite is Honda City, though it's a bit more than 7.

hn can get a hond a citysecnd hand in 6...but wil prefer a new one :)

yup parents arnt considering micra nd evn if i had to go i will go with pulse as it is same as micra having better renault engine.........nd vw polo yeah cn think about that also.......

hn can get a hond a citysecnd hand in 6...but wil prefer a new one :)

Go for a new one. My experience with 2nd hand not good!! :)

In my opinion go for Swift Dzire but as you said earlier there are too many running on the road. So other members can suggest you better idea. :)

hi dear members,
we(family) r planning to buy a new car with a budget upto 700000INR(max).........
we r interested in buying a petrol car....not going for diesel one as we dnt used car daily......(nd my dad will get 35 lt petrol per month from govt for free...if he buys a petrol version:P)
so want ur reviews for the following cars......
1 ford eco sport

images

ford-ecosport-dashboard_640x480.jpg

2 maruti sukzuki swift/swift dzire
images

images

3 hundai i20
hyundai-i20-sleek-silver.jpg

images

4 volkswagen polo
vw-polo-3-door-1.jpg

images

guys want ur review on basis of internal nd external looks, performance nd servicing nd average doesnt matter as they are all aove 14kmpl
ps : i'm already in love with eco sport but just taking last review! if u want u can add a car within same 700000INR budget thnx in advance :)

Lets make it simple brother. I really don't know a lot about these particular models because i live in the US but generally speaking lets talk about the quality and the build quality of these manufactures.VW is just in another class when you compare it with these cars.Out of these four i will just close my eyes and take VW.The engine quality,transmission,electronics,handling and sporty ride of VW can't be compare to these cars.VW is just on another level.The interior material and the build quality is also way better than all these other cars.Take a look at AUDI its also made by VW and many other cars.VW Polo look like VW GTI or Golf that we have in the US.My cousin she has GTI damn that thing is fast and it just feel so good when you drive it.Trust me if you drive that thing you will never want to buy a Toyota or Honda forget about all these other cars.Put if through stiff corners and you will see how well it handles something many good cars cant do.Now keep in mind its German so the maintenance cost will be higher,but if you buy a new one or the one that's little used then it should be good on maintenance and you just have to do regular stuff.Also check out if VW polo has the Turbo engine , if yes then it will smoke lots of cars in your area.Last thing i didn't knew cars in India is that cheap.In Pakistan i heard they are really expensive.Good luck.

hi dear members,
we(family) r planning to buy a new car with a budget upto 700000INR(max).........
we r interested in buying a petrol car....not going for diesel one as we dnt used car daily......(nd my dad will get 35 lt petrol per month from govt for free...if he buys a petrol version:P)
so want ur reviews for the following cars......
1 ford eco sport
images

ford-ecosport-dashboard_640x480.jpg

2 maruti sukzuki swift/swift dzire
images

images

3 hundai i20
hyundai-i20-sleek-silver.jpg

images

4 volkswagen polo
vw-polo-3-door-1.jpg

images

guys want ur review on basis of internal nd external looks, performance nd servicing nd average doesnt matter as they are all aove 14kmpl
ps : i'm already in love with eco sport but just taking last review! if u want u can add a car within same 700000INR budget thnx in advance :)

Danish Bhai, I live in Bangalore and I bought Sedan (Honda Civic)... Trust me Sedans are pain in ***...

I live in Bangalore and I am pissed off of pothholes and Speed barkers... The size of these bumpers are live mount Everest.. The low floor Cars are not good for Bangalore. (I don't know how roads are in other cities..)

My suggestion will be buy one of these
Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Xylo
Renault Duster
Ford Ecosports
Maruti Suzuki Gypsi....

Don't go for Hatch back or Sedan... Get some high suspension vehicle...

Danish Bhai, I live in Bangalore and I bought Sedan (Honda Civic)... Trust me Sedans are pain in ***...

I live in Bangalore and I am pissed off of pothholes and Speed barkers... The size of these bumpers are live mount Everest.. The low floor Cars are not good for Bangalore. (I don't know how roads are in other cities..)

My suggestion will be buy one of these
Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Xylo
Renault Duster
Ford Ecosports
Maruti Suzuki Gypsi....

Don't go for Hatch back or Sedan... Get some high suspension vehicle...

Good suggestion. My Ford figo has low ground clearance and I have to watch out for those nasty potholes and speed breakers. Since you are opting for Ford Ecosport, you will not have same issues. It has high ground clearance and sporty suspensions.

Back
Top Bottom